Imperator753

Aug 5, 2016
I think some people would ultimately be unhappy with that revelation. While it might make sense narratively it would ruin the whole taboo of the game
If it is true, he wouldn't reveal it until the very end at which point it shouldn't make people unhappy as it felt taboo until the last moments. I think story writing-wise it would be better for that kind of a reveal, but he would have to do it in a way that it wasn't cliche. If he did it cliche then it would totally ruin what he has going.

U

User_10739

I think some people would ultimately be unhappy with that revelation. While it might make sense narratively it would ruin the whole taboo of the game
Once the daughter is corrupted there is plenty of other taboo debauchery to replace the blood relative aspect with the fact that she has grown up knowing him as her dad for her whole life so that elephant will never completely leave the room.

Mind you who knows we are way far away from even being close to that possibility.

ikaruga

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Aug 11, 2016
Yeah sorry about that I was working on edit after I posted it to fix typos and some wordings here and there but thanks :D
Don't be sorry we lack of good answers with full content and interresting point of view better thant "i'm stucked / wheres the fuxk is ** etc..."

Here's mine :)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Let's hope all continue this way.

Reactions: blackmamba

JQuiche

Aug 6, 2016
I had one question concerning the fixed version : if you only have to win one prize, does that mean for the next update we can actually avoid spending the day with that Koko character? I'm asking because i reaaaaally don't like her face (yeah that's a bit mean) so I'd rather have the other 3 prizes and not her running around the daughter for the next update :/

U

User_10739

I had one question concerning the fixed version : if you only have to win one prize, does that mean for the next update we can actually avoid spending the day with that Koko character? I'm asking because i reaaaaally don't like her face (yeah that's a bit mean) so I'd rather have the other 3 prizes and not her running around the daughter for the next update :/

XMFR64

Mar 5, 2017
i was talking to someone earlier and we were talking about how patreon games are usually released bits at a time. if we go by the standard meaning v0.0.1 as 1% done and currently v0.0.8 as 8% done, if we keep getting "1%" update per month.

Dating My Daughter, will be finished in 7 years 7 months
I don't think so. I guess that it would be more accurate to speak of corruption points as it remains important to have one level in each update of the game, or at least every two updates.
So I would say that until level 18 of corruption, we will get to version 0.0.36 tops, so 2 years tops.

Anyway, whoever is right or wrong, the wait is gonna be very harsh

Last edited:
Reactions: dav121

nooi_c

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
This will be on par with the last one.
I would love that if the author exaggerates the story more than this. I was very excited after playing 0.0.7, now its pacing is a bit slow.

Off-topic, I am really curious, how much does Mr.Dot make from patreon each month ?

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Wtf is going on here. I step away for one night and everyone become Shakespeare :WutFace:

Reactions: nooi_c

XMFR64

Mar 5, 2017
Follow the walkthrough and everything will be just fine.
Choose the white bikini, at the dinner at Cupid Night, choose avocado and lasagna.

Last edited:

Paz

Aug 9, 2016
i was talking to someone earlier and we were talking about how patreon games are usually released bits at a time. if we go by the standard meaning v0.0.1 as 1% done and currently v0.0.8 as 8% done, if we keep getting "1%" update per month.

Dating My Daughter, will be finished in 7 years 7 months
That would imply Patreon creators are following any sensible form of versioning, which most are not.
They usually just bump up a number when they release a new version (with enough dotted decimals because why not).

When/if this is ever finished, expect it to jump from 0.0.113234 to 1.0.0

(Although I'm not averse to the notion of the numbers suggesting content portion, because if we've only seen less than 10% of the game....yayyy)

XMFR64

Mar 5, 2017
The relationship between father and daughter is growing fast, so it couldn't be that slow for each update

SteelNight

Sep 14, 2016
Yeah I doubt his version number means jack shit. He will just go until he feels like it is "done" then bump it to v1.0.0 and then if it needs a bug fix change it to 1.0.1 or something.

Honestly somehow better than Nintendo who release a simple patch and now it is "version 2.0" which bugs the shit out of me.

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
He posted a poll on his patreon, any patron here that could post what its about.

Aug 5, 2016
I saved multiple times after the contest. what is your problem?
just right-click and hit save...
Laziness knows no bounds. There's barely any content after the contest and the game doesn't have a recollection room. He probably just getting a save so that there's a jumping off point for the next update and he doesn't have to actually play the game.

smileyfaceguy

Sep 23, 2016
He posted a poll on his patreon, any patron here that could post what its about.
The poll is for 0.0.9. The options are for that to focus on old days, for example the other work paths (chef and apparently police officer), or to stick to developing new days, and save the other work paths for a later update.

Reactions: Gio
3.80 star(s) 325 Votes