XMFR64

Mar 5, 2017
IMO, I don't give a s*** with Martin and Maria. I hope that the story with Georgina, the father and maybe some blackmailing with the tape will not interfere much in the main storyline since Maria+Martin are not a big deal in the first place.

dav121

Oct 13, 2016
i was talking to someone earlier and we were talking about how patreon games are usually released bits at a time. if we go by the standard meaning v0.0.1 as 1% done and currently v0.0.8 as 8% done, if we keep getting "1%" update per month.

Dating My Daughter, will be finished in 7 years 7 months
Seems reasonable......,sigh

Imperator753

Aug 5, 2016
I had one question concerning the fixed version : if you only have to win one prize, does that mean for the next update we can actually avoid spending the day with that Koko character? I'm asking because i reaaaaally don't like her face (yeah that's a bit mean) so I'd rather have the other 3 prizes and not her running around the daughter for the next update :/
Kasey already said most of it, but I'll go a little further. You find out from the bartender that Koko hangs out at the beach so even if you lose; you'll still head there and stumble upon her there. My guess is that you'll just be missing an extra scene slightly earlier in the day with Koko, but the stories converge at the nudist beach.

********************************************************************************************

Him doing more career paths = different characters not more of the same (unless he uses the same characters and just gives them different positions in the different fields, but he originally stated they would be different characters). Since he has hired more people he could split time - have them work on career stuff while he continues story. However, since he has done so little with the one career path I doubt anyone is interested in him delving into other paths until at least some physical action with the daughter which would mean both he and his help focus on story progression.

XMFR64

Mar 5, 2017
What do you think about father's job ? When you have to choose between freelance programmer, doctor and executive.

How would it change the story ? Which one is the best to pick ?
But, first, will it be these three when an update implement it in the game ? Or maybe it will be different jobs or more options than three.
Perhaps, do you have jobs that could be more interesting and if so, which one ?

I always pick doctor, as it could be useful when it comes to massage, taking care of my daughter and so on.
But actually, choice is nonsense since the father works with Georgina, Martin and Maria so he is only executive.

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
What do you think about father's job ? When you have to choose between freelance programmer, doctor and executive.

How would it change the story ? Which one is the best to pick ?
But, first, will it be these three when an update implement it in the game ? Or maybe it will be different jobs or more options than three.
Perhaps, do you have jobs that could be more interesting and if so, which one ?

I always pick doctor, as it could be useful when it comes to massage, taking care of my daughter and so on.
But actually, choice is nonsense since the father works with Georgina, Martin and Maria so he is only executive.
Pick what you like for now, it'll make more sense when there's a lot more content. For now it's kinda pointless.

SteelNight

Sep 14, 2016
i need a save after contest
dude. Why?
That is like asking for a save for the end of Zelda BOTW that just came out.
If you want a save for the game play it your god damn self. It isn't like it is even that long, and there is a guide if you want.

sionis10

Sep 13, 2016
i ve played the game since the first version but now i just want the save after contest . PD im playing zelda

XMFR64

Mar 5, 2017
Do you know why some of images or videos that are in decrypted folders are not in the actual game ?
Is it a bug, a forgetting or simply a choice of not implementing it ?
Like that one, I've never seen it in the game

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
Does anybody know what the result of the poll was?

Reactions: Gio

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
Last I checked the majority voted to keep working on day 9 instead of careers.
Hopefully he goes back after he finishes the main path. This game could definitely use more branching paths.

Reactions: Minavi

Minavi

Aug 13, 2016
Hopefully he goes back after he finishes the main path. This game could definitely use more branching paths.
I agree, but right now the career didn't really add anything other than Georgina. The current (and possible future) career(s) could benefit from more diversity.

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
I agree, but right now the career didn't really add anything other than Georgina. The current (and possible future) career(s) could benefit from more diversity.
Speaking of Georgina I hope he does something with her soon, hopefully a photo-shoot with her and the daughter.

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes