U

User_10739

I played through again and can say for sure that the Elena pic on cell is backwards, if you kept it she won't find it, if you deleted it, game over!

Gonna be interesting in the next release as I bet that Koko will take them to the nude beach where they will meet Livvy and what's his face. Also early speculating that daughter may just be the product of Brad... (I have no proof, just suspicion)

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
- "Fixed" Version where you only need to win one prize in order to continue the game, as posted by Mr.Dots :D
Do you have the MAC version?

I added the change-log myself ;)

Imperator753

Aug 5, 2016
I played through again and can say for sure that the Elena pic on cell is backwards, if you kept it she won't find it, if you deleted it, game over!

Gonna be interesting in the next release as I bet that Koko will take them to the nude beach where they will meet Livvy and what's his face. Also early speculating that daughter may just be the product of Brad... (I have no proof, just suspicion)
Is Brad the guy Rachel (the mom) leaves you for? If so, I agree with you. During this update I kept thinking your "daughter" isn't actually yours and Rachel cheated on you. And the reason Rachel is freaking out because she thinks you're getting along too well and doesn't want the daughter falling for you because then she'd have to tell the truth about them not being related by blood making it OK for them to be intimate.

-sorry for run-ons XD

U

User_10739

Is Brad the guy Rachel (the mom) leaves you for? If so, I agree with you. During this update I kept thinking your "daughter" isn't actually yours and Rachel cheated on you. And the reason Rachel is freaking out because she thinks you're getting along too well and doesn't want the daughter falling for you because then she'd have to tell the truth about them not being related by blood making it OK for them to be intimate.

-sorry for run-ons XD
Exactly!

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Thanks, will not need to use it, still, appreciated, as said, going for an exact count as to have the "true" ending, is quite a bad design given how the first point is tied.

XMFR64

Mar 5, 2017
What will occur in the next days according to you ?

Day 9 with Koko, at nudist beach. More scenes with Graham and Olivia. A try on the new salts and lingerie, hiding erection with Teddy Bear.
Day 10, way back with a night at hotel and Elena or the daughter, depending on your choices.
Day 11, Elena making it up to Jennifer + Father/Daughter at a shoot with the photographer and maybe his brother who wants to invite himself to the party...

What do you think ? What do you want to add or adjust with your forecasts ? Or simply what do you like to appear in the next version ?

Reactions: dav121 and nooi_c
U

User_10739

What will occur in the next days according to you ?

Day 9 with Koko, at nudist beach. More scenes with Graham and Olivia. A try on the new salts and lingerie, hiding erection with Teddy Bear.
Day 10, way back with a night at hotel and Elena or the daughter, depending on your choices.
Day 11, Elena making it up to Jennifer + Father/Daughter at a shoot with the photographer and maybe his brother who wants to invite himself to the party...

What do you think ? What do you want to add or adjust with your forecasts ? Or simply what do you like to appear in the next version ?
Sounds about right, Day 10 will probably include a showdown with Mom...

Gold613

Sep 21, 2016
I have a doubt that she is not his blood related Daughter but I do get where you guys are coming from,
She suspected him of cheating with her Besty for a while and he came home one day and found dick face and Ms.whore in bed together. One can assume from that that she has been cheating for a while and that she for that reason has tried to find or justify her actions because usually when someone in a relationship is doing something wrong they start to assume that their partner is doing the same at one point and trying to guilt them in admitting it so that they themselves are not to blame for what they have been doing all those weeks/months/years.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
I have a doubt that she is not his blood related Daughter but I do get where you guys are coming from,
She suspected him of cheating with her Besty for a while and he came home one day and found dick face and Ms.whore in bed together. One can assume from that that she has been cheating for a while and that she for that reason has tried to find or justify her actions because usually when someone in a relationship is doing something wrong they start to assume that their partner is doing the same at one point and trying to guilt them in admitting it so that they themselves are not to blame for what they have been doing all those weeks/months/years.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Dude, you gotta put a spoiler up when your write such a huge wall of text, takes up the whole page.
I've done it for you in the mean time.

Reactions: Gold613

Gold613

Sep 21, 2016
Dude, you gotta put a spoiler up when your write such a huge wall of text, takes up the whole page.
I've done it for you in the mean time.
Yeah sorry about that I was working on edit after I posted it to fix typos and some wordings here and there but thanks :D

Imperator753

Aug 5, 2016
Sniped ....hear what you guys have to say.....
I think I would have to reread the new update to point to specifics, but there were a couple times where I thought there's something missing to the background story. Whether or not it's them being related I don't know, but my gut is telling me that's what is missing (them not being related).

Also, what is everyone's thoughts on the stripper scene? Was it just Lucas being drunk and he replaced the red-headed stripper's face with your daughter's or do we think that was the actual face model for the stripper? If so, do you think the daughter and stripper are related?

Last edited:

ashw

Mar 13, 2017
i was talking to someone earlier and we were talking about how patreon games are usually released bits at a time. if we go by the standard meaning v0.0.1 as 1% done and currently v0.0.8 as 8% done, if we keep getting "1%" update per month.

Dating My Daughter, will be finished in 7 years 7 months

Reactions: dav121

SteelNight

Sep 14, 2016

-sorry for run-ons XD
I think some people would ultimately be unhappy with that revelation. While it might make sense narratively it would ruin the whole taboo of the game

SteelNight

Sep 14, 2016
Also the thought this update was really well done. Good size and nice variation.
the other couple is a little "convenient" for the plot but I guess you gotta go somewhere.

Reactions: nooi_c
3.80 star(s) 325 Votes