duraworld

Donor
Aug 23, 2016
it would be interesting that the daughter with red hair would be the eldest daughter / sister

Gold613

Sep 21, 2016
I like the red hair but I must say I prob would like her no matter what rainbow fantasy shit you slap on her skull as long as the face and body is not touched I am good...And as long as he does not Emo'fy her we good too. On side note I can live with it if it were say a Halloween Event or some shit and you trying to fit the theme. But hot damn that outfit yo.

Reactions: nooi_c

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
No opinion on the hair. That pic is in a dark place so you can't really tell how red or how not red it is, if that makes any sense. And if it's not what I'm expecting I'm going to be sad since the otter likes redheads :D

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
Well he always release new versions on Sundays.

TCMS

Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Just a warning for now, please no spam.

Don't make me close another thread. It's said, release on sunday. Now until then remain calm, comment on how the red is good or bad on her hair and shit like that, pretend for the love of fucking god that there is no release comming out soon.

And please: No ":eazyHype:", "Cant wait" ":FeelsGoodMan:" "Nice!" "Any news" etc. Sunday it will be released. 1 comment saying it's out it's enough, then afterwards just shut up and wait for a link.

And if you think I'm being rude all the threads I've closed down (with the exception of 2) had all received warnings, and still people didn't hear them.

Thanks,
-F95 aka TCMS.

Litvan

Aug 6, 2016
Aww... this isn't nearly as bad as the Lily tread... yet.... :p

As for the red hair.. I'm not really a fan of redheads.. I prefer brunettes, but that "swimsuit" is fucking godly hot *drool*

-F95 aka TCMS.
WUT?
TCMS is F95's right hand.. so for all purposes and intent it's one and the same... the word of God ;)

TCMS

Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Aww... this isn't nearly as bad as the Lily tread... yet.... :p
Better to prevent than to fix. (or something like that). And just carry out normal stuff, but for the love of god ignore that the update is coming.

Reactions: Litvan

Kauezitus

Dec 31, 2016

Don't make me close another thread. It's said, release on sunday. Now until then remain calm, comment on how the red is good or bad on her hair and shit like that, pretend for the love of fucking god that there is no release comming out soon.

And please: No ":eazyHype:", "Cant wait" ":FeelsGoodMan:" "Nice!" "Any news" etc. Sunday it will be released. 1 comment saying it's out it's enough, then afterwards just shut up and wait for a link.

And if you think I'm being rude all the threads I've closed down (with the exception of 2) had all received warnings, and still people didn't hear them.

Thanks,
-F95 aka TCMS.
Not even a pretty please (with these eyes)?

P.S. Can you resist them?

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes