iAnimeDeath

Feb 3, 2017
probably the whole problem was the name of the game, it is screaming INCEST for everyone to see, Patreon likes money but it wouldn't be very hard to the media to make articles about "The booming incest market in Patreon"
Dreams of Desire went down too btw.

kyosuke01

Jul 22, 2017
He removed the game's title as well. Anything that related to Incest was removed and everything was put behind paywall posts.
Yeah i noticed that as well. i think the reason why its back up was because all that stuff is behind a paywall. all this reminds me of the last time patreon did something like this and it was when they got rid of all adult content. but all they wanted was for it to be put behind a paywall and not out to the public.

Reactions: Dolphin3000

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
To clarify dots original dating my daughter was loli. Its re surfaced and that along with his beastiality tag has caused him to be reported. Patreon does not aprove of incest however they will allow it so long as its a natural progression ( no rape or force involved) i would not panic to much, a fair few devs have had to provide there games to patreon to be verified. Although many did it in the early stages of the game development. Patreons policy has been for the last year in regards to adult content to ban any game dev providing games with rape,loli,beastiality ( including furry) , necrophilia, forced incest or any form of sexual violance.
why ban are they afraid of hurting their precious stockholders or something?

Reactions: volto

Pal_undercover

Sep 19, 2017
I've always disliked the title anyway. For a game that has good writing, great graphics and a compelling story line, "Dating My Daughter" does not do it creative justice. Its such basic exposition with no apparent effort. Unless MrDots can point out something clever about the title that I'm not seeing, I think a new title is a welcome thing; even if it is being forced upon him by prudes.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
I heard it's something about new law in US or something like that. If paywall will be enough to keep incest in game it will still make it pretty much die in a future as a genre. Crappy situation

proximus

Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Luxee changed his front page for Parental love as well. First sentence on his page is: "No characters shown in game are blood related"

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Ok so speaking to alot of devs. Patreon got hit with a federal warrent to remove all ********** from the adult section and report all the creators to the police. As a result a domino effect started patreon decided to check one by one each adult content provider to make sure a . They are following the guidlines and B .they do not make loli or child abuse images or games

iAnimeDeath

Feb 3, 2017
Ok so speaking to alot of devs. Patreon got hit with a federal warrent to remove all ********** from the adult section and report all the creators to the police. As a result a domino effect started patreon decided to check one by one each adult content provider to make sure a . They are following the guidlines and B .they do not make loli or child abuse images or games
That's not what happened. One unconfirmed report and federal warrents don't work like that.

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
That's not what happened. One unconfirmed report and federal warrents don't work like that.
I am only reporting what i have been told by people i support. An artist i support recieved an email stating both his pages had been removed due to one making ********** ( wasnt aware he had second page) and that it was due to a court order forcing patreon to remove all child abuse from there site. Im merely stating what i have been told. Someone told me that americans have federal warrents not court orders. I dont know cus im not a yank. Also theres been 100s of people taken down for review from artists to comic book makers to game devs

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
I do think they look young but I don't think it's impossible to a 18 old girl to be like that, a lot of girls are small and a lot of guys are very tall, that's not the issue

jennifer maybe is too much of a jailbait
how can a fictional character be jailbait? if I jack off to fictional high school girls getting fucked so what? who does it hurt...it's not like your going to go out and fuck jailbait teens. I like the incest fetish,but the only family member I ever thought about fucking was my sexy cousin.

iAnimeDeath

Feb 3, 2017
I am only reporting what i have been told by people i support. An artist i support recieved an email stating both his pages had been removed due to one making ********** ( wasnt aware he had second page) and that it was due to a court order forcing patreon to remove all child abuse from there site. Im merely stating what i have been told. Someone told me that americans have federal warrents not court orders. I dont know cus im not a yank. Also theres been 100s of people taken down for review from artists to comic book makers to game devs
Well he is wrong. FBI don't work like that and Patreon wouldnt' be allowed to give that info. They wouldn't also do massive wide bans either.

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
That third paragraph is crucial. By empasizing your story as a work of fiction, I think this will get you around the guidelines, but of course it's up to the Trust and Safety team. I'd recommend that developers add 'fiction' to their Patreon tags now if they haven't already.
lmao nah man dating my daugther was based off of a real story didn't you know...therefore it's nonfiction:FeelsGoodMan:

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Actually, if you read the Patreon guidelines, they DO state that they will work with law enforcement r.e. illegal content. Hence, they aren't saying that they have any desire whatsoever to 'protect' those that are sharing illegal content...

Some services to go pretty great lengths to force the 'Feds' to work through the system legally, but others are more willing to not battle the Feds so hard when they make requests. Lawyers cost money, so you have to pick your battles.

Keep in mind that the current US administration is a bit more gung ho about it's 'conservative' values, so the FBI has been a bit more brazen than in the past.

Reactions: ThunderZoo

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Maybe it's out of a topic but is Patreon from States? Cuz I have a feeling that they wouldn't give a damn if they were Russians and would oppose strongly if they were from Europe.

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes