Herapa

Donor
Sep 10, 2017
Sorry if this has been answered, (I searched and only found people asking with no answers) but is there going to be a save import feature for part 2?
Nope... they won't work, because of change of coding... But tell you the truth... your question is not right. Next 2 releases (v014 and v015) are fixes and filling of chapter 1 (which ends with v013), so chapter 2 starts with v016... if something doesn't change meanwhile :)

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Sorry if this has been answered, (I searched and only found people asking with no answers) but is there going to be a save import feature for part 2?
Yes it was told that they are working on something similar, at the end of chapter you should get some code or something and be able to import to chapt 2 all your stats, decisions and such.

post from one of the game devs
At the end of chapter 1 you will gain a password (or something like that, not expert about coding) that will grant you the possibility of keeping track of your points and your choices (e.g. did you have sex with Georgina? what did you win at the cupid night? did Elena and D shower together? etc) in chapter 2. Don't worry about this!
Nope... they won't work, because of change of coding...
Not now but you will have to replay the final version anyway.

Last edited:
Reactions: riexor

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Yes there will be a code gen up at the end of chap 1 that you can input in to chap 2 that will set it up as if you never stopped playing.
The new coding is why old save will no longer work in v14

On the 1st post is this "Important note about the future of the game:" and under the spoiler is this.

"At the end of chapter 1 you will gain a password (or something like that, not expert about coding) that will grant you the possibility ok keeping track of your points and your choices (e.g. did you have sex with Georgina? what did you win at the cupid night? did Elena and D showered together? etc) in chapter 2. Don't worry about this!"

Maldus

Donor
Mar 28, 2017
hwLqkzSOguz_ur6lYrJVyBvjBpduNzjWN3CNVQe3NIBJQiDESd1G1i9CwDydIC59.jpg
DMD V.14 Official Countdown

Guys,
I'll be posting the new update tomorrow afternoon (my time). I won't be sending any PM. It's safe to post as long as it is a paid post (for now...)

I'll leave you the official countdown a day before :)

Have a nice day.

Mrdots.

Herapa

Donor
Sep 10, 2017
View attachment 29327

Guys,
I'll be posting the new update tomorrow afternoon (my time). I won't be sending any PM. It's safe to post as long as it is a paid post (for now...)

Have a nice day.

Mrdots.
Darn it... 21h more waiting.... *sigh*

The post ends with this :D He really got crucified by "that" site it seems :D

Herapa

Donor
Sep 10, 2017
View attachment 29327

Guys,

Have a nice day.

Mrdots.
Dating my Doughnut (according to the pic)... hahaha at least his sense of humor is not dead :D

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
It's actualy already tomorrow from 46 minutes.
Anyway didn't we all agreed that Rachel is a bitch?So this is the bestiality in the game F+M.

Reactions: a1fox3

Baka_Energy_studios

Formerly 'Baka plays'
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017
How is she holding that donut up? Levitation?
*swooshing sounds , D rotates, change of clothes, barely covered, transforms into Hymengirl
"By the Power of tit magic, granted by the immortal incestial powers, i hereby levitate you "Pink donut of monthly waiting penetration"

Last edited:

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
More like Devouring My Donut...

I probably should add that to that silly piece I did a few pages back... done!

How is she holding that donut up? Levitation?
This pic reminds me of a younger hotter Alison Brie back in her Community days...

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I won't get offended if I forget Georgina as for me Georgina was only a option till I found out that the father can do his own photoshoot without the need for that shit stain or Georgina. Rachel is a troll not a dog or goat so she doesn't fit into the bestiality list.

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
Exactly my opinion! I only don't care about Georgina at all. Olivia or Margo are way hotter in my opinion.
I think Olivia has the perfect body. Margo is also beautiful, but being a cop and giving self defense classes diminishes a lot her femininity so I throw her out.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I think Olivia has the perfect body. Margo is also beautiful, but being a cop and giving self defense classes diminishes a lot her femininity so I throw her out.
God I have forgotten what both look like its been that long since I played.

Anyone got pic's of the 2?

Reactions: Herapa
3.80 star(s) 325 Votes