Dasati

May 30, 2017
But it's there... both Elena and Kira... they are manipulative bitches... no two ways about it :p
I'm not denying Elena is manipulative. She strikes me as an opportunist though, seizing an opportunity, not as having grand scheme mapped out to put in to action. It seems the most likely scenario was in the heat of the moment arguing with Lucas she let slip about F and D in the restaurant. Occams razor says the simplest explanation is usually the right one.

Reactions: grev and Herapa

grev

Modder
Jun 10, 2017
But she is cunning, she met him in the cinema (during 1st D and F date), she could have made her mind then that he's a looser... and she has to get rid of him. Then Lucas lies to her, hits on D and gets his ass kicked from F. That said... next logical thing would be to sic him at the restaurant assuming that F would kick his ass again... but instead D and F end up in the hospital, so she decides to confess to F and make the eyes from Shrek and act innocent... F forgives her, she kisses him... and there you go... F wrapped around her finger :p
there is still too much opportunity for it to back fire, manipulative people tend to be intelligent and wouldnt normally take this kind of risk when there are easier ways to achieve their goals.

Reactions: Herapa

Herapa

Donor
Sep 10, 2017
I'm not denying Elena is manipulative. She strikes me as an opportunist though, seizing an opportunity, not as having grand scheme mapped out to put in to action. It seems the most likely scenario was in the heat of the moment arguing with Lucas she let slip about F and D in the restaurant. Occams razor says the simplest explanation is usually the right one.
Well try to imagine the conversation of her dumping Lucas... how the fact that they at a restaurant could accidentally slip her tongue... Even if she talks about Lucas' hit on D and F puncing him the other night, what their meeting in the restaurant has to do with her breaking up with him?

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Yep that and you get to screw Elena plus a lot of new coding so old save's will no longer work.
All 3 jobs are suppose to be done with staff/NPC's for the jobs.
Fixing typo's and filling in the story on side quest so the game will fill more alive to some and a headache to others.

Time here in the USA PST = 6:04 am.

My top girls list has change with 1 and 2 are fixed and 99.0% chance of not changing, 3 and up are changeable at any time.
I have placed Sophia from Man of the House on the list and once I get to see her naked she will be placed.

My list of girls.
1. Lisa from BB.
2. Elena from DMD.
3. Ada from Prental Love.
4. Mia from View of the Family.
5. Sophia from Man of the House.
6. D form DMD
7. Georgina from DMD, but this one can change and move down.
Nice list.Mine will be like that
1.Elena/DmD/,Alice/BB/,Tracy/DoD/
2.Ashly/The Gift Reloaded/,Dana/DoDana/
3.Tasha/Au-Pair Innocence/
4.Ada/Parental Love/-we don't have enought content with her so far
So ppl should apply pressure to devs then for them to add to their game :). Well it was just a thought and beside that if i remember DmD didn't had that option at beginning of game also was added only some months ago.
You should see first 5 version of DmD.There you can make only 3 saves.

Herapa

Donor
Sep 10, 2017
there is still too much opportunity for it to back fire, manipulative people tend to be intelligent and wouldnt normally take this kind of risk when there are easier ways to achieve their goals.
Yes, they tend to be intelligent and during the course of the game Elena proved she's not a dumb bitch, but she's bitch nontheless and thinking about it... it's the perfect plan... well it could have been better if D and F weren't at the hospital, but she improvised by making Shrek eyes :)

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Like Twist got now :). Yeah not sure when i started playing this game do know its quite a while.
Here this is a screenshot from DmD 0.0.1.He change that scene in 0.0.2 and we don't have same options.Also HUD stay the same till 0.0.5 in which he get update.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Chris_F

Apr 27, 2017
So after a quick look this isnt something that can be made universal ( ie. drop a file into any renpy game and have the ability to add a file name to it ) How its set up is there is a call for player input when saving to enter the text which is set as a variable value in the save file, the save and load screens then have an additional action to call the save name variable and display it in the button. this presents a number of problems. the variable would have to be added to each game the get and action lines would have to be added to each game and the formatting would have to be rejiggered for each game. while its not undoable it would be a butt load of work for very little benefit :(
@grev Sorry to dig that up again,... this thread moves so god damn fast :oops:
It´s just an idea, but why add an extra variable, when there already exists one, that "noone" needs?

Every Ren´Py game saves the Time-Stamp/Date... That´s an input the game has to get from "somewhere"...
Maybe we (you :coldsweat:) can abuse that input, since the game already "asks" for it everytime we save...? Just the source would change from "auto.-input" to "user-input"...

The downside would be, that you don´t see the date of your 6monthsAndSomething old savefile... but who really needs that? I for myself would rather read my own description that still lets me recognize at what point I am in the game when 6monthsAndSomething have passed.

I really have no experience with python... And if my idea is bullsh*t, i do not need an explanation since i wouldn´t understand it :closedtongue:
A short yes/no answer would be enough :extremelyhappy:

Last edited:

Herapa

Donor
Sep 10, 2017
It´s just an idea, but why add an extra variable, when there already exists one, that "noone" needs?

Every Ren´Py game saves the Time-Stamp/Date... That´s an input the game has to get from "somewhere"...
Maybe we (you :coldsweat:) can abuse that input, since the game already "asks" for it everytime we save...? Just the source would change from "auto.-input" to "user-input"...

The downside would be, that you don´t see the date of your 6monthsAndSomething old savefile... but who really needs that? I for myself would rather read a my own description that lets me recognize at what point I am in the game..

I really have no experience with python... And if my idea is bullsh*t, i do not need an explanation since i wouldn´t understand it :closedtongue:
I love the thinking of that man! Good point, sir! :D No exp with python too, but our friendly neighbor @grev would enlighten us if it's possible and easy to achieve :)

grev

Modder
Jun 10, 2017

The downside would be, that you don´t see the date of your 6monthsAndSomething old savefile... but who really needs that? I for myself would rather read a my own description that lets me recognize at what point I am in the game..

Ill take a look

Herapa

Donor
Sep 10, 2017
What the fuck is NTR? I keep seeing people use it... but don't understand. Anyone enlighten me?

keer

Jun 20, 2017

Japanese acronym for , used to define a genre of Eroge (Hentai Game), " ". In short, the main protagonist's loved one(s) are taken or seduced away from him and the heroine might be willing or unwilling. This is to cause an emotion of deep jealousy on the reader.

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017

In short -> its an "Eric" x'Dx'Dx'D
But you still don't get Eric, Eric is Ann's boyfriend so there for no NTR.
And you can keep Eric away from all women in BB very simple way.

NTR means another man takes your women and you don't get anything at all. NTR.
BB = None NTR game.

Baka_Energy_studios

Formerly 'Baka plays'
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017

BB = None NTR game.
quote: "provoking jealousy in the audience by proxy" ... that´s exactly what the introduction of Eric does.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017

BB = None NTR game.
That most ppl don't get so its all good, we are use to it.

Reactions: a1fox3
3.80 star(s) 325 Votes