grev

Modder
Jun 10, 2017
I would call him "unknown variable", for now :p
true, but we can draw some basic conclusions from known variables and basic human nature.

Frank is in a relationship with D technically. Wether he knows about the plot or not he is willingly with her. D is attractive enough that regardless of the mans intentions in the relationship he'd want to sling one up her, yet he doesn't even talk to her. this either means he has no game or some side ho. unlikely that brad would not know about a side ho and if brad knew he would stop it as it would jeapordize his plans thus Frank has no game and is likely a virgin or uninterested in women

Reactions: Herapa

grev

Modder
Jun 10, 2017
Yeah, considering Richard's thoughts when Lucas was describing the situation in the restaurant, that F attacked him... then Richard thought that he was probably jerking somewhere and he noticed D and F go in the restaurant :D
actually E told Lucas where they were during an argument she had with him while chewing him out over the club thing

Herapa

Donor
Sep 10, 2017
true, but we can draw some basic conclusions from known variables and basic human nature.

Frank is in a relationship with D technically. Wether he knows about the plot or not he is willingly with her. D is attractive enough that regardless of the mans intentions in the relationship he'd want to sling one up her, yet he doesn't even talk to her. this either means he has no game or some side ho. unlikely that brad would not know about a side ho and if brad knew he would stop it as it would jeapordize his plans thus Frank has no game and is likely a virgin or uninterested in women
And you just talked about assumptions :p
Seriously tho, these are quite the psychological assessments about his behavior, everybody has daemons. :D It's just his are not revealed to us... yet.

grev

Modder
Jun 10, 2017
And you just talked about assumptions :p
Seriously tho, these are quite the psychological assessments about his behavior, everybody has daemons. :D It's just his are not revealed to us... yet.
oh i wasn't arguing with you merely explaining my thought process

Reactions: Herapa and a1fox3

grev

Modder
Jun 10, 2017
Again a speculation... She might have set him on D... after all she is "Mistress Elena"...
thats pure speculation of your own. again if you take character and known variables. E and D are BFF's E may be a slut but she is definitley ho's before bro's why would she risk losing D and F for Lucas

Reactions: a1fox3

Herapa

Donor
Sep 10, 2017
thats pure speculation of your own. again if you take character and known variables. E and D are BFF's E may be a slut but she is definitley ho's before bro's why would she risk losing D and F for Lucas
But that's the thing... she is a SLUT and she figured out she might loose D and F and confessed ;)

grev

Modder
Jun 10, 2017
But that's the thing... she is a SLUT and she figured out she might loose D and F and confessed ;)
that still doesn't explain the irrationality behind the choice to sick L on them to begin with its simple SLUT math. 2 people to fuck or nobody to fuck

Herapa

Donor
Sep 10, 2017
that still doesn't explain the irrationality behind the choice to sick L on them to begin with its simple SLUT math. 2 people to fuck or nobody to fuck
Probably because you're not a slut and can't rationalize the behavior (I'm not one either :p) but I think she realized that Lucas was not worth it (being a virgin and all that stuff :p) so she tried to get rid of him by siccing him at D and F.

Reactions: Londo_Mollari

Herapa

Donor
Sep 10, 2017
After all she had one date with Lucas... and probably then she figured out that she has to get rid of him... when her BFF told her that F was a real gentleman and all :D

grev

Modder
Jun 10, 2017
Probably because you're not a slut and can't rationalize the behavior (I'm not one either :p) but I think she realized that Lucas was not worth it (being a virgin and all that stuff :p) so she tried to get rid of him by siccing him at D and F.
so basically you are saying the same thing we are except you are saying she told lucas intentionally rather than accidentally.

grev

Modder
Jun 10, 2017
Also don't assume i am not a slut. i may not be anymore but there was definitley a time in my life where I would have been called such

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes