apocalipze

May 25, 2017
Not everyone can afford to support a game (or anything by that regard), they could be good citizens who don't like injustice happening to other good people.
either that or the same type of person that download a cracked game and complain that they can't play the game online.:test:

Reactions: Herapa

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
I generally try to save on an image which is distinctive so i can remember which path the save is in between monthly updates. But yeah DmD's system is a godsend, especially with the whole ass, boob, exhibition etc points that have been added, lot to keep track of.
Yeah i do the same, but save on img for example (sorry of going ot ) Dodana got 141 saves and Dodesire got well only 63 still, img carry only so much while its fresh sure after a month or 2 got no idea what was situation with half of them :) .
Well DmD got 106 but here at least i can named them so i know whats what and where. :)

Herapa

Donor
Sep 10, 2017
either that or the same type of person that download a cracked game and complain that they can't play the game online.:test:
5-6 of years ago, I was such a person... of course I didn't whine about that I can't play online... but still used cracked games... :D

Herapa

Donor
Sep 10, 2017
Yes I tried, but it doesnt open the save menu.
I never ran into an error in this game... in some other I did, and ignore would solve the problem (most of the times, not always). Either you start again (and save more regularly) or you wait a bit more for the new release :)

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
5-6 of years ago, I was such a person... of course I didn't whine about that I can't play online... but still used cracked games... :D
Yeah same here, buying games its only recent years development lol. Well those few online games that i played with buddies did bought and sub for mmos, but that was all that i was willing to waste money on.

Dasati

May 30, 2017
Yes I tried, but it doesnt open the save menu.

Really, why?
The next update comes out tomorrow, there'll be new content in the previous days (like the other 2 job routes being filled in) and existing saves wont work with the new update so you'd have to start again anyway.

Probando

May 12, 2017
Hi everybody!
I have an error while playing this game and I can't find anything in this forum.

I can't press escape to pause and save the game. I have a error massage.
I just unzipped the archive Dating_My_Daughter-0.13-winExtrasIncluded.zip

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Can you help me please? Do you have this error too?
Thanks a lot!
I never ran into an error in this game... in some other I did, and ignore would solve the problem (most of the times, not always). Either you start again (and save more regularly) or you wait a bit more for the new release :)
I had this problem with no ignore button with v.013. The first, no fixed version.

Is it in the first handjob scene?

Last edited:

apocalipze

May 25, 2017
i'm pretty much the same. i bought games that i like, pirated the one that done half-assed. done the same thing with the game in here.. i support devs that actually make a good game imo. pirated the others (the not so good one but still want to play it types of games.) ;)

grev

Modder
Jun 10, 2017
Some of the most popular ones could sure use it like Dreaming of Dana, Dreams of Desire + tons others, so yeah if you can do something about that thanks in advance. :)
I knew would have loved a challenge :p
So after a quick look this isnt something that can be made universal ( ie. drop a file into any renpy game and have the ability to add a file name to it ) How its set up is there is a call for player input when saving to enter the text which is set as a variable value in the save file, the save and load screens then have an additional action to call the save name variable and display it in the button. this presents a number of problems. the variable would have to be added to each game the get and action lines would have to be added to each game and the formatting would have to be rejiggered for each game. while its not undoable it would be a butt load of work for very little benefit :(

Herapa

Donor
Sep 10, 2017
So after a quick look this isnt something that can be made universal ( ie. drop a file into any renpy game and have the ability to add a file name to it ) How its set up is there is a call for player input when saving to enter the text which is set as a variable value in the save file, the save and load screens then have an additional action to call the save name variable and display it in the button. this presents a number of problems. the variable would have to be added to each game the get and action lines would have to be added to each game and the formatting would have to be rejiggered for each game. while its not undoable it would be a butt load of work for very little benefit :(
Hey, thanks for giving a damn... you know ;)

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
So ppl should apply pressure to devs then for them to add to their game :). Well it was just a thought and beside that if i remember DmD didn't had that option at beginning of game also was added only some months ago.

grev

Modder
Jun 10, 2017
Hey, thanks for giving a damn... you know ;)
I always give a damn.. sometimes i even give a dam.. but its a great feature of the game and if it was easy enough to do id be all for it but the effort v pay off just isnt worth it imo

grev

Modder
Jun 10, 2017
So ppl should apply pressure to devs then for them to add to their game :). Well it was just a thought and beside that if i remember DmD didn't had that option at beginning of game also was added only some months ago.
you really want more effort on QOL rather than content?

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes