relayer98

Oct 7, 2017
if F fucking with Georgina,Elena,Olivia and all around ... and late that old fucker, have something with his D . that mean's ordinary game story?:cryingface:

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
you really want more effort on QOL rather than content?
Well all depend if possible both if not content all depend on how many ppl are working on game and what are their capabilities.

Beside that with every thing comes back to QOL as you say just longer as you postpone it more work you got later on, or in some situation it becomes non fixable, addable what ever. :)

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
I'm all for sharing D and Elena. It seemed early on like this was one of the 2 major paths. But now Elena is not a top 2 love interest or something..... personally I want Daughter / Elena / Jennifer harem time... More is better but those are my top 3
I prefer the daughter only path, but if I had to have a harem it would consist of Daughter and Jennifer. I like them pure and innocent.
If I could pick someone else to be my daughter it would be Olivia.

Reactions: Herapa

Herapa

Donor
Sep 10, 2017
I prefer the daughter only path, but if I had to have a harem it would consist of Daughter and Jennifer. I like them pure and innocent.
If I could pick someone else to be my daughter it would be Olivia.
Olivia is not that pure... after all you work on D not to be pure and Elena worked on Jennifer not to be pure :p

Herapa

Donor
Sep 10, 2017
so many games like that - fuck all around :cool:
True... there are many games that is all about fucking, but this site (F95) is for such games... so no surprise, right? :D

Tho I know what you mean... and this game is not just all about fucking ;)

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
Olivia is not that pure... after all you work on D not to be pure and Elena worked on Jennifer not to be pure :p
Olivia was supposed to be pure. As far as we know she had sex with her dad only (and it was supposed to be me :eek:penedeyewink:)
Yes, Jennifer is being corrupted by Elena... and I dislike it.

Reactions: Herapa and a1fox3

Herapa

Donor
Sep 10, 2017
Olivia was supposed to be pure. As far as we know she had sex with her dad only (and it was supposed to be me :eek:penedeyewink:)
Yes, Jennifer is being corrupted by Elena... and I dislike it.
Dude, but it's not "normal" for a daughter to fuck with her Daddy :p That's the corruption ;)

Reactions: ThunderZoo

Herapa

Donor
Sep 10, 2017
Sure, but if they love each other, it is unusual, it is taboo, but it is not corruption, it is love!
They all know it (F, D, Graham even), they know it's taboo, they know they love each other, and they know it doesn't make it normal by society standards...(even recent events in certain sites in real life prove that it's wrong) - OT and no need comment on this :p

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
In this game pure and innocent means or should mean virgin and only one that is still virgin now at the end of v13 is D.

Now Jennifer could still be considered a pure in that she has never had a dick in her and only a dildo.

grev

Modder
Jun 10, 2017
In this game pure and innocent means or should mean virgin and only one that is still virgin now at the end of v13 is D.

Now Jennifer could still be considered a pure in that she has never had a dick in her and only a dildo.
you are making a lot of assumptions here.. at least on the virgin part. you dont know that the yoga instructor has been dicked. there is the desk sarge. hell lucas is probably still a virgin with the way he acts :p

Herapa

Donor
Sep 10, 2017

No matter the mind set, right? Because Jennifer with sending the photo of naked Elena to F and thinking of him sexually, imo don't make her pure and innocent, and the thoughts of the D... I don't know... I can't consider her innocent and pure anymore :)

Herapa

Donor
Sep 10, 2017
you are making a lot of assumptions here.. at least on the virgin part. you dont know that the yoga instructor has been dicked. there is the desk sarge. hell lucas is probably still a virgin with the way he acts :p
Totally agree, and there are no pure and innocent people after F's interactions with D :p

grev

Modder
Jun 10, 2017
No matter the mind set, right? Because Jennifer with sending the photo of naked Elena to F and thinking of him sexually, imo don't make her pure and innocent, and the thoughts of the D... I don't know... I can't consider her innocent and pure anymore :)
i think Frank is the only truly innocent a pure one at this point

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
For yoga instructor we can be pretty sure she was dicked she did talk with her self when F had erection that she got boyfriend (now if that boy was there only for decoration, but i doubt any normal male could just watch that body for long). So yeah she didn't blush (much). Lucas yeah he act like virgin :)

DmD joga inst.jpg here, now i mean i doubt that grown up women even could just look men beside her, thats just high school thing.

Last edited:
Reactions: Herapa

Herapa

Donor
Sep 10, 2017
For yoga instructor we can be pretty sure she was dicked she did talk with her self when F had erection that she got boyfriend (now if that buy was there only for decoration but i doubt any normal male could just watch that body for long). So yeah she didn't blush (much). Lucas yeah he act like virgin :)
Yeah, considering Richard's thoughts when Lucas was describing the situation in the restaurant, that F attacked him... then Richard thought that he was probably jerking somewhere and he noticed D and F go in the restaurant :D

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes