Herapa

Donor
Sep 10, 2017
Well am asking to know how much work will have when i get to it :) , for now i get enough from you guys to satisfy my desires bout that game, tho some times its hard just watch lol.
Here, a reminder ;)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: crugh2112

Herapa

Donor
Sep 10, 2017
Any patreon who wanna post the october wallpaper? Doesn't seem to be in this thread yet
Mr.Dots says:

Hi guys!
I know that this month's poster was going to be about D and Margo, but since it's halloween next week, I've decided to postpone that one to next month and give you another gift instead :)

A 4K Halloween wallpaper of D! I'll also be changing this reward and start giving you 4K wallpapers instead of just posters.

DOWNLOAD LINK:

Have a nice day.

Mrdots.

Last edited:
Reactions: fried and Vibescu

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
So did you unlock all in one round or you are loading back and redoing routes. :)
Min 2 playthroughs but could be up to 4 it looks like.
Just need to chose the opposite when you have to choose but I did not look at all things about it.
My first playthrough was without a walkthrough and now I am using the Reward walkthrough to see what days each falls on to get all pics if I can.
Since I read all convo the first playthrough I am using the Ctrl to fast forward now.

Reactions: Herapa

Herapa

Donor
Sep 10, 2017

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
You can use unren to get all images of the game.There is a folder gallery with all reward images to check what is missing.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Min 2 playthroughs but could be up to 4 it looks like.
Just need to chose the opposite when you have to choose but I did not look at all things about it.
My first playthrough was without a walkthrough and now I am using the Reward walkthrough to see what days each falls on to get all pics if I can.
Since I read all convo the first playthrough I am using the Ctrl to fast forward now.
Yeah will see if i will do that many round its always a good chance that will grab some saves before with completed collection and then go my way :). Got feeling those gona be popular (saves). ;)

Reactions: a1fox3 and Herapa

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
But, but and even more butts. That's no fun for me I like playing the game to get them unlocked.

:cool::p So much more fun:p:cool:
I know that wasn't for you.It was for the guys who ask about the images.We will replay the game to get all normally.
I have the plaisir to play each version of DmD at least 2-3 times so np play 0.13 several times.

Reactions: a1fox3 and Herapa

Herapa

Donor
Sep 10, 2017
I know that wasn't for you.It was for the guys who ask about the images.We will replay the game to get all normally.
I have the plaisir to play each version of DmD at least 2-3 times so np play 0.13 several times.
Same here... even last finish of v013 was 2 days before release (was supposed to be at release day...) :p

Reactions: a1fox3

keltboy

Apr 30, 2017

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Page 1 Rewards.
Page 2 Rewards.
Page 3 Rewards.
Page 4 Rewards.

Now for Page 5, Top left to bottom right.
P5 p1.jpg P5 p2.jpg P5 p3.jpg P5 p4.jpg P5 p5.jpg P5 p6.jpg P5 p7.jpg P5 p8.jpg

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes