wrx21

Donor
Jun 15, 2017
I prefer the Day4 hairstyle. As @Jeff Steel noted, Dad now (as of 0.14)
also prefers it. The problem I see is that hairstyle is the same one (same color, too) as Georgina...
I'd really prefer some hairstyle similar to what D looks like in the shower--combed back top and sides and either falling over her shoulders or hanging loose at the back.
i can agree with you even though i still like her current haircut,i just don't like those hairstyles from the poll,especially the one that won..

Aitan_3

Game Developer
May 26, 2017
If i where the developer i would simply start Chapter 2 with a small questionair to set the properiate flags.
Did you date with Georgina yes/no
Did you date Elena yes/no
Did you destroy the binoculars yes/no
Did you allow Elena to kiss you and grab your boobs yes/no
etc.

Seems to me like the easiest way....
How many love points did you gain? ...obviously MAXIMUM!

It would not be fair, don't you think?

Orwell

Oct 30, 2017
There must have been an issue during your download then (or perhaps with the upload to whatever host you're using), no errors during extraction for me, and besides taking a bit long on the first launch there were no problems getting the game going on my end.

I'd suspect there's an issue in the app from that archive error that's making it unrecoverable, but how exactly is it failing to launch (is there an error, does nothing happen, does the app show up in your dock but no window appears, etc).
thanks for your reply,

the downloading is all good but when the extraction begin a pop ip appears saying a file is corupted and I can stop or contine... Dating_My_Daughter-0.14-mac.zip then when the app ap it launches for one second and close... nothing appears though

fenix Negro

Oct 21, 2017
It seems that there is an error on day 9 because it does not matter if I reject Olivia from the beginning and I have the end according to that I will return to the end where I agreed to stay a little longer and she gave me a blowjob

the worst is that I do not like the character of olivia

Mescalino

Aug 20, 2017
How many love points did you gain? ...obviously MAXIMUM!

It would not be fair, don't you think?
Why would love points matter?
Corruption point are static so thats not an issue. LP and FP can start over. Only thing that matters are the flags.
Its not that hard for the developers to work around newly gained points. The way they ended day 13 you can see chapter 2 as a new chapter.

So even if they did ask how much LP and you said Max.. who cares... I mean its not hard to max out any of the two stats. Also if memory serves me there have been 3 or 4 instances where these points realy mattered. So no i see no problem.

Aitan_3

Game Developer
May 26, 2017
A lot of loopholes were closed, a condom in now able to be had and you can screw either Olivia or Elena plus the rewards pic's have been added and polishing the game engine to get ready for chp 2.
Also other minor things, for example now D can bare her boobs in public places sometimes if you have enough EXH points, and you can kiss D during her first orgasm - that was something I really wanted to include in v13 but there was not enough time. ^_^

Magixian

Feb 2, 2017
Why would love points matter?
Corruption point are static so thats not an issue. LP and FP can start over. Only thing that matters are the flags.
Its not that hard for the developers to work around newly gained points. The way they ended day 13 you can see chapter 2 as a new chapter.

So even if they did ask how much LP and you said Max.. who cares... I mean its not hard to max out any of the two stats. Also if memory serves me there have been 3 or 4 instances where these points realy mattered. So no i see no problem.
Not to burst your bubble. But you know this how exactly? Are you the one designing the next chapter? Naah didn't think so either. CP might have been static so far, but I think that is to change. That is just my oppinion.

wrx21

Donor
Jun 15, 2017
These polls seem designed to piss off pirates. Those of us who don't like the results are encouraged to PAY UP to vote. Imagine the people who DO vote and almost never like the results...
polls are for 20$ patrons while i'm on 15$ tier so i couldn't vote but for that poll i think it would be more fair if all the patrons could vote for such an important thing,polls for clothes and such could stay for 20$ only
but as i said,i hope they won't make such drastic changes to character appearances,there's no need for it in my opinion,D looks beautiful as it is now

Reactions: Londo_Mollari

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
class is in session. Today I'll school you at why Georgina is the best.
1) look at those massive plots of land
2) she was cockblocked by D multiple times yes she was kind to her except for that one smirk about flexibility
3)she likes it in the butt!!!
4) she knows how to get a teenager drunk, and is a decent photographer
5) she quit her well paid job for F's dong.
6) look at that body!
class is dismissed, this will be in your finals

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
so it looks like D is stuck back in the home country and having to pleasure herself to pass the time. good thing F taught her how to release :)

Georgina looking damn fine. i kept a save with her path open; should be a good side bang until we get D back :FeelsGoodMan:

Magixian

Feb 2, 2017
Right now this thread got over 2.6 mil views and almost 10k replies. Hopefully we'll see a new thread for when CH.2 launches.
I've made a new thread in the Dating my Daughter folder . My intension is to help those looking to overdo a choice they made several releases ago by use of the console. Hopefully this will lessen the endless posts of people asking for saves, cause they did something several days back they didn't mean to. I've also included which choices carries over to CH.2, along with some other info I thought might be useful.
Leave a reply if you find this useful, unnessesary or what not. Questions and ideas are very welcome.
That 'Dating my Daughter' achivement eluded me, so I've took some time learn how this game is compiled. I'm now able to read what happens for each mouseclick in the story :coldsweat:.

grev

Modder
Jun 10, 2017
Georgina has one huge flaw. Her age.
She is neither young (18-22) nor MILF (35+).
Instead she is a "tweener"--28. Tweeners are not prime sex objects (unless someone can somehow afford a harem or high-rate mistress).
Most of them are looking for a husband rather than a whammer-bammer lover. This is a massive boner-reducer.
In 7-10 years if G has kept her looks, OK. She'd be dy-no-mite then...
While this opinion may be valid for you, there a lots of people that find "Tweeners" as you call it an attractive option.
an attractive woman looking for a husband is more likely to be loyal so Eric haters will love that option.
they are also somewhat experienced but perhaps not in exactly what you like therefore there is opportunity to train without having to cover the basics.

while i respect your opinion, I wouldn't call her age a flaw. she just appeals to a different set of people is all.

I mean G in particular comes across to me as a sex bomb. she wants it she wants it bad and she is not affraid to experiment a little to get it. though i do think this game could use a good MILF

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes