Herapa

Donor
Sep 10, 2017
Hello i am stuck on the game, in day 13. I go to the supermarket, and lucas undresses my daughter and I lose, what should I do please :/
When in the hospital (after Lucas attack you) you agree with D that you don't file a report on him, after you come back from beach vacation, you go to your office and talk with Martin and there you have an option to go to the police and you take that option and get D to take self defense course.

Reactions: a1fox3

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Hello i am stuck on the game, in day 13. I go to the supermarket, and lucas undresses my daughter and I lose, what should I do please :/
Look for day 13 and read backwards to the hospital.

Start at day 5 then read day 10.

Last edited:
Reactions: Herapa

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
This game is the only one that has made me feel like a fucking heel for "cheating" on a character.
Goddammit, at the beginning it's easy, there is zero attachment, but towards the end... fuck.
The daughter love is so pure, so overwhelming...

Great damn work, wow.
I got 1 game that is nothing but daughter.
1 with just Elena.
1 with just G.
1 with all.
But yes I hate having to cheat on D to but we may need one or more to help hide the relationship from the outside world.
Once we find out what is needed then that is what I will do for D.

Reactions: Viatovic

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
This game is the only one that has made me feel like a fucking heel for "cheating" on a character.
Goddammit, at the beginning it's easy, there is zero attachment, but towards the end... fuck.
The daughter love is so pure, so overwhelming...

Great damn work, wow.
Welcome to the weird experience of an emotional experience to Daughter. Totally agree that “cheating” on her pulls on my guilt strings. And then I get all unfocused when it gets close to the next update - damn game.

fenix Negro

Oct 21, 2017
I am on the 9th having dinner with Olivia and her father and in the tutorial she tells me: to accept the touch of Olivia and a kiss before rejecting her, is there a sudden change if I reject her immediately? because it is what I want to do but I do not know if there will be any consequence.

I hope someone can answer me

fenix Negro

Oct 21, 2017
I am on the 9th having dinner with Olivia and her father and in the tutorial she tells me: to accept the touch of Olivia and a kiss before rejecting her, is there a sudden change if I reject her immediately? because it is what I want to do but I do not know if there will be any consequence.

Herapa

Donor
Sep 10, 2017

For now there are no concequences, but we can't be sure for the 2nd chapter.

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
I got 1 game that is nothing but daughter.
1 with just Elena.
1 with just G.
1 with all.
But yes I hate having to cheat on D to but we may need one or more to help hide the relationship from the outside world.
Once we find out what is needed then that is what I will do for D.
And we need all of this routes to get all the rewards anyway :D

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
are saves interchangeable? i went pure D route and want to know if any one has a save for all the reward pictures unlocked.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
are saves interchangeable? i went pure D route and want to know if any one has a save for all the reward pictures unlocked.
You can not unlock all rewards with just 1 game you must play at least 5 different games to unlock all rewards.

Fear not for I have done it and uploaded not only the file to unlock all rewards but my last save game if you want them.

Goronthil

Jul 14, 2017
Is it true the walkthrough is not updated ? (actually I can't play the game so I don't know).
I read in this thread, the walkthrough has some errors and lack of informations.
So a good person could tell me the answer please ? ^^

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017

For now there are no concequences, but we can't be sure for the 2nd chapter.
There is consequence in that you can not unlock all rewards, to unlock all rewards you must reject her in one playthrough and fuck her in another to unlock the rewards for Olivia.

See 2 post above.

Reactions: Herapa

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Is it true the walkthrough is not updated ? (actually I can't play the game so I don't know).
I read in this thread, the walkthrough has some errors and lack of informations.
So a good person could tell me the answer please ? ^^
There is a new and complete walkthrough on the 1st page now.

Reactions: Goronthil

Orwell

Oct 30, 2017
View attachment 29683

Overview:
Main Plot:
You’ll assume the role of a divorced father who hasn't seen his daughter in years. Now that she's 18 years old, she contacts you and tells you that she would like to have a “father-daughter” date with you. You’ll have the chance to get to know your daughter better, build a special relationship and why not, maybe convince her to have more “father-daughter” dates with you in the future.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Updated 28/10/17
Censorship: None
Version: 0.14 Chapter 1 FIXED
Developer / Publisher:
Platform: Windows, Mac, Linux
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Change-log:

Patron Reward Images:
Chapter 2 previews:
Wallpaper Collection:

Thanks for the links, played the v0.12 game and it is awesome!

Can't launch v0.14 on my Mac, unarchiver texts at the beginning of the extraction that a file is corrupted... then app doesn't launch!!! I need help! Thanks

Reactions: Jojomojo

Attal

Oct 25, 2017
There must have been an issue during your download then (or perhaps with the upload to whatever host you're using), no errors during extraction for me, and besides taking a bit long on the first launch there were no problems getting the game going on my end.

I'd suspect there's an issue in the app from that archive error that's making it unrecoverable, but how exactly is it failing to launch (is there an error, does nothing happen, does the app show up in your dock but no window appears, etc).

Magixian

Feb 2, 2017
Did a playthough the other day, and wauw I really like how that story is holding up. Looking forward to see what's in store for us in the next chapter. Speaking of which. If you were to name the chapters anything, what were you to call them??
I would go with:
CH.1 - A new hope
CH.2 - The Father strikes back
CH.3 - Revenge of the Abstinence (I know.. not the correct title for 'that' trilogy, but it's more fitting for what's I believe is in the chapter)

Reactions: a1fox3 and aweriel

Caligula

Donor
Aug 22, 2017
Did a playthough the other day, and wauw I really like how that story is holding up. Looking forward to see what's in store for us in the next chapter. Speaking of which. If you were to name the chapters anything, what were you to call them??
I would go with:
CH.1 - A new hope
CH.2 - The Father strikes back
CH.3 - Revenge of the Abstinence (I know.. not the correct title for 'that' trilogy, but it's more fitting for what's I believe is in the chapter)
Damn! I laughed so hard! XD And yes, I prefer 'Revenge of the Abstinence' over 'Return of the Abstinence'!

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes