a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Wow were a talkative bunch here, over 70 plus pages since v14 came out.:winkytongue:

Reactions: Herapa

grev

Modder
Jun 10, 2017
Wow were a talkative bunch here, over 70 plus pages since v14 came out.:winkytongue:
Take a great game, mix in some cool people, mix in a few nuts ( i'm looking @a1fox3 and @StarWarrior in particular ) and season with some salty mother fuckers and what you get is 70 pages my friend. I haven't been posting much lately as I have decided to start on my own game. so i apologize if you are going through withdrawl.

dreddhood

Jul 4, 2017
Hey just finished chapter 1. It says that my choices will be transferred to chapter 2, does that mean there's a chapter 2?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Hey just finished chapter 1. It says that my choices will be transferred to chapter 2, does that mean there's a chapter 2?
Not yet, sometime at the end of November.
Version 0.15: November 24, 2017 (This should be the start of chapter 2.)
Version 0.16: December 22, 2017

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
Just downloadend the game and sometimes it get grey white boxes filling the screen is that because its unfinished or? or some sort of censor cause it only happens during the fun bits
I see the gray-white squared boxes when animations are loaded for half a sec or so.

and they come in little boxes and they all look just the same

Reactions: Herapa

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
Take a great game, mix in some cool people, mix in a few nuts ( i'm looking @a1fox3 and @StarWarrior in particular ) and season with some salty mother fuckers and what you get is 70 pages my friend. I haven't been posting much lately as I have decided to start on my own game. so i apologize if you are going through withdrawl.
Dude i hardly post in threads anymore, i moved on to more "open space". Don't give me any credit for page numbers going up.

Reactions: a1fox3

Magixian

Feb 2, 2017
Hey i sarted a new game but im still missing images, Getting that damn squares.. Is that normal? :eek:
hi. Those squares you mention is the default background behind the images/animations. So no, it's not normal :p Make sure you got the extras installed. If you're stilling having trouble, try send me a PM with specific details.

grev

Modder
Jun 10, 2017
Oh that credit i gladly take!
So basically what you are saying is you will take my nut? Any way time to get back to working on the game. found some new resources to come through. though today i need to work on mapping the city and locations and sourcing pictures for the different locations maybe G can help me take a break somewhere in there

dipp007

Jun 27, 2017
About the Rewards
I got all of them except the last one. I finished all the paths from the beginning but it did not work. Anyone know how to unlock it?

Untitled.jpg

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes