a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I'm sure you can give us your idea what will happen.After all you play BB and DmD maybe more than anyone else/I'm talking about times you play the games,you didn't play each version/.Of course you start late and miss somethings in both games-some good stuff but some realy bad stuff too/in BB mostly/.
Throughout this thread I have given my opinion on a lot of this but we will just have to wait and see.
I want D back asap but it may not happen.
I want open relationship more with Elena than Georgina.
I don't really care for Margo and I want more with Jennifer and maybe an open relationship with her just like Elena.
If push comes to shove I will take either Georgina or Olivia to cover but Elena and Jennifer would do for me instead.

But still yet we have no idea what will happen and we will have to wait and see.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Throughout this thread I have given my opinion on a lot of this but we will just have to wait and see.
I want D back asap but it may not happen.
I want open relationship more with Elena than Georgina.
I don't really care for Margo and I want more with Jennifer and maybe an open relationship with her just like Elena.
If push comes to shove I will take either Georgina or Olivia to cover but Elena and Jennifer would do for me instead.

But still yet we have no idea what will happen and we will have to wait and see.
I think all of that will happen.We just need to wait.Probably Jennifer thing will happen first.I realy hope for that.And maybe around 0.20-0.22 we will have some nice threesome with Elena and Jennifer.Probably between 0.30 and 0.35 D will join the fun.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Does anybody know how to unlock reward Only Mine?
You have to play the game to unlock your rewards is this what you are asking about.
You have to play the game at least 5 times choosing different routes each time to unlock all of them.

Mantha

Jul 20, 2017
Hey, i have several question

1.how many days that 0.15 will have?(the 0.14 have 13 days)
2. Does the save is imported to the new version?
3.do i have to redownload the 0.15(more than 3.5gb i predict) or there will be a parch for it?

Sorry for my bad english

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Hey, i have several question

1.how many days that 0.15 will have?(the 0.14 have 13 days)
2. Does the save is imported to the new version?
3.do i have to redownload the 0.15(more than 3.5gb i predict) or there will be a parch for it?

Sorry for my bad english
1. We don't know.
2. no.
3. Yes for chap 1 ended in v14 and chap 2 starts with v15 and is a new game.

Reactions: Herapa

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
It's probably the wrong thread ... but I couldn't find any that seems to fit. So I apologize in advance for being (partly) OT ^^
1. Can someone post link to proper thread for this, please (see 2.)?
2. I'd like to ask you for suggestions what to play next :D

My experiences so far:
I :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes: "Dating my Daughter"! The slowly progress in corrupting D and the heart-warming love story seems perfectly fitting my demands. 10/10

I've played "Dreaming of Dana". Also very good, also really good story, but the repetitive tasks with random events (which are really weird, because they don't apply to story progess most of the time) worsen the game in my view. 8/10

"Dreams of desire": Awesome story! But not heart-warming :FeelsBadMan: Sexual achievements progress too fast and implausible. That ruines it mostly for me (otherwise Alice would be the perfect innocent cutie to be what 2nd D is in DmD ^^ ) 6/10

I've also started "Big Brother" ... not sure what to think of it til now. Good graphics ... but will there be love or just sex? ^^ So far I've played it's mostly grinding and story is all about getting rid of the asshole.

And some comic style games ... "Lab Rats" (fun for sitting in tram or train, but to much grinding to enjoy the story) ... "Corrupting Jennifer" (diverting ... so no deep storytelling and too fast progressing) and "A town uncovered" (too much comic and too much focused on sex)

So, it seems I'm not that off-topic ... and looking for a game similar to DmD as far as possible ^^

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I totally agree with you about the “heart warming” aspect of DMD and totally agree that I would like more game s that have that element. I suppose it comes from a game maker that rewards positive actions. For example, in most all the game choices, telling the truth to Daughter and taking the moral blame for things results in more points. In addition, the game is intentionally scripted to empower Daughter - though not enough that she goes and finds a bf her own age.

There is Teachers Pets. While the game has mind control drug use, you don’t have to take that route, and the route with student Meghan is delightful. Even more than DMD, the Meghan route builds up Meghan and empowers her. She asks and you go to an event at the college she is hoping to attend after HS graduation. Just a great “heart warming” storyline - and you don’t have to use backrubs to get there.

Teacher’s Pets is made by irredeemable on Patreon.

Last edited:
Reactions: Londo_Mollari

Punkreas

Aug 11, 2017
What's the key for auto text on this game ? I saw the auto forward speed at options but can't find what key turns auto text on

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
I totally agree with you about the “heart warming” aspect of DMD and totally agree that I would like more game s that have that element. I suppose it comes from a game maker that rewards positive actions. For example, in most all the game choices, telling the truth to Daughter and taking the moral blame for things results in more points. In addition, the game is intentionally scripted to empower Daughter - though not enough that she goes and finds a bf her own age.

There is Teachers Pets. While the game has mind control drug use, you don’t have to take that route, and the route with student Meghan is delightful. Even more than DMD, the Meghan route builds up Meghan and empowers her. She asks and you go to an event at the college she is hoping to attend after HS graduation. Just a great “heart warming” storyline - and you don’t have to use backrubs to get there.

Teacher’s Pets is made by irredeemable on Patreon.
Thanks a lot. I'm going to finish BB and looking forward to TP now :D

hopeless

Oct 29, 2017
Why doesn't they let you insert the actuall age of your daughter? >:D
I don't give a fuck anyway... if i see 18 or 19 i read 13... but it would be better immersion

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes