RazorBlade

Nov 4, 2017
Damn, damn, damn... 5 minutes ago finished chapter 1 and I can not wait for chapter 2.
It's hard to get away from your daughter ;) hrhr
And this bitch Rachel... will beg for forgiveness that will not come...

Me want chapter 2 now! ;)

Reactions: Londo_Mollari

ZenonX

Jul 13, 2017
:) also waiting for the chapter 2 to arrive!!! Let's hope that it doesn't take too mutch time.

BradS

Nov 4, 2017
So I just found this game through an article a week or so ago (citing about Patreon possibly changing things and how this game had tons of support). Anyway, I completed chapter 1.

Anyone know if there is a scene with Jennifer and the dad? I looked through the walkthrough and I don't seem to find it. Anyone know if there will be one in future updates?

PS I think my favorite scene was Elena and the dad in the coffee shop lol :cool:

Last edited:
Reactions: cantstopwinnin

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
And why did you presume that i meant you should have translated it?
Do you think i bothered myself to translate it for example? XD
If you did that i would have quit the forum this instance. And i would never speak to you again cause then i would have to ask you this question. Who are you and what did you do with Crusoe! (also yeah i didn't translate it myself..).

Reactions: Crusoe

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Any depiction of under-aged characters is now expressly forbidden. A dev "saying" characters such as Elena and Jennifer are 18 is not enough
to comply. Any nay-sayer can just take a screen-shot of a naked character and ask the "world" if said character actually LOOKS 18.

So a simple statement that "all characters are 18+" is no longer sufficient. That statement is still required but each character must LOOK
18+ as well.

Since many devs would not achieve compliance with this new requirement, this is a HUGE problem now and in future.
Have you never seen a flat chested woman before? I have seen many ranging for 18 to 90.

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
500 pages with very little arguments tells lots bout game. :cool:Keep it up guys. ;)
It's nice to be in the 500 club isn't it?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Have you never seen a flat chested woman before? I have seen many ranging for 18 to 90.
I know some in real life that are flat as board. And have kids.. i guess they must under age. I should report this at once!

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
I have known many women that are flat chested and their nipples and breasts are sooooo damn sensitive..... it's fun to play around and tease the hell out of them!

Reactions: crugh2112

Solobasura

Apr 28, 2017
Can someone upload a save file at the beginning of 0.14 version (after airport scene).? I don't want to play the game all over again. I will really appreciate that. Thanks

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Can someone upload a save file at the beginning of 0.14 version (after airport scene).? I don't want to play the game all over again. I will really appreciate that. Thanks
there is no scene after the airport like you are looking for, as V.14 added things that were missed, corrected major coding issues and major story issues, redid some of the cg, added new events. V.13 actually got us to the end of chapter 1.

Reactions: Solobasura

Solobasura

Apr 28, 2017
there is no scene after the airport like you are looking for, as V.14 added things that were missed, corrected major coding issues and major story issues, redid some of the cg, added new events. V.13 actually got us to the end of chapter 1.
Wow, i didn't know it. Thanks, we must wait so.

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Wow, i didn't know it. Thanks, we must wait so.
V.15 will be the start of the new chapter. please realize that the code has changed and if you do not get a fresh play through, the game will make decisions you may not have made and things will be wierd... so play through...

a condom has been added so now you can do elena in the coffee shop things like that were modified.

Reactions: Solobasura

Solobasura

Apr 28, 2017
V.15 will be the start of the new chapter. please realize that the code has changed and if you do not get a fresh play through, the game will make decisions you may not have made and things will be wierd... so play through...

a condom has been added so now you can do elena in the coffee shop things like that were modified.
Ok. Thanks for the advice. I'm going to play it again.

Reactions: Freki
3.80 star(s) 325 Votes