RazorBlade

Nov 4, 2017
I don't know if it was said before but someone knows exactly the answers of the Cupid Games in the first part? Please ? :FeelsBadMan:
Activity One - Survey:
Question #1
: More than five years ago. (+2 points)
Question #2: A public place. (+2 points)
Question #3: We still haven’t (+2 points)
Question #4: Romantic movies (+2 points)
Question #5: Koko (+2 points) (+1 point if you told your daughter about your music tastes in the morning of Day 8)

Question #6
(Swimming Pool route): Ace of Clubs (+2 points) When you talk to the Bartender at the pool hall, he mentions that his bar is called “Ace of Clubs”.
Question #6 (Local Park route): There are no flowers (+2 points)

Reactions: Daddio05

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
so this game needs to be played from the beginning every time when new updates comes out?
No only in the last update, you had to start over since they added stuff in at certain earlier points in the game. The other updates should work like they did before.
If i'm wrong do correct me peeps.

Reactions: thebrute and a1fox3

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
so this game needs to be played from the beginning every time when new updates comes out?
This is the first time that is recommended to replay the game its not necessary, but then all those new decisions will be decided for you when chapter 2 comes.
All the info you got here under the spoiler

Reactions: thebrute and a1fox3

thebrute

Jul 27, 2017
This is the first time that is recommended to replay the game its not necessary, but then all those new decisions will be decided for you when chapter 2 comes.
All the info you got here under the spoiler
ok i got it now. just one more question. for this latest version i also need to download the patch so i can play?

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
ok i got it now. just one more question. for this latest version i also need to download the patch so i can play?
Yeah, there is patch for some bug fixes so you can use it. There was newer version of it that its not linked in post 1, not sure how many pages ago. This is complete version. Next one that comes will be chapt 2.

Found it

Reactions: thebrute

thebrute

Jul 27, 2017
Yeah, there is patch for some bug fixes so you can use it. There was newer version of it that its not linked in post 1, not sure how many pages ago. This is complete version. Next one that comes will be chapt 2.

Found it
Thank you

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Is there some info about sharing points and what they're needed for? Threesome stuff with guys like Martin or Graham + daughter or routes like Elena+daughter route?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Is there some info about sharing points and what they're needed for? Threesome stuff with guys like Martin or Graham + daughter or routes like Elena+daughter route?
The only thing we been told is that they play a roll in Chapter 2. No other info was given.

Lokvir

Oct 11, 2017
Hi everyone

Do U know when Dating my Daughter Chapter 2 will be available ? 'Cause I'm blocked in Chapter 1 when Lucas tries to rape my daughter, don't know if this is the end of the chapter or if I've just made a mistake...

Thank you all

Magixian

Feb 2, 2017
2. I'd like to ask you for suggestions what to play next :D
So, it seems I'm not that off-topic ... and looking for a game similar to DmD as far as possible ^^
This might be abit far away from what DMD is now, but I will recommend 'Nekopara vol.1'. It's defiently a very different genre and story, but I'm kind of gettin the same vibe of it. Well could just be me, but hey, you're asking for ideas. Was also the story that brought me into all this. Can recommend.

Not 100% sure I understand what you're saying, but here it is: Some decisions carry over from CH.1 to CH.2. Specified which here .

Hi everyone

Do U know when Dating my Daughter Chapter 2 will be available ? 'Cause I'm blocked in Chapter 1 when Lucas tries to rape my daughter, don't know if this is the end of the chapter or if I've just made a mistake...

Thank you all
It's most defiently not the end of CH.1. Try looking up the walkthough at page 1 for details. You can also check out the link just above as that was my inspiration to start the thread. Will continue it when we're closer to next release.

Reactions: Londo_Mollari

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
Not 100% sure I understand what you're saying, but here it is: Some decisions carry over from CH.1 to CH.2. Specified which here .
I think he means that if you do NOT replay the game and just start CH2 then the game will make some decisions FOR you. But if you do replay the game and start CH2 with your save game then your own decisions will carry over. Is this not correct?

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes