micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Not 100% sure I understand what you're saying, but here it is: Some decisions carry over from CH.1 to CH.2. Specified which here .
As its written under spoiler of the link i have pop you
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There should be some code at the end or save import, but hey if you found way to mess with variables so you dont have to replay also good, what ever works.

Reactions: Magixian

Magixian

Feb 2, 2017
I think he means that if you do NOT replay the game and just start CH2 then the game will make some decisions FOR you. But if you do replay the game and start CH2 with your save game then your own decisions will carry over. Is this not correct?
Ahh. Misundestood it then, yes. I would suspect that to be case yes, but can't say for sure till Mr.Dots' team says so or we see the files of CH.2. Skimming over how he coded some of the later days, I suspect he might make some default choices yes, only for them to be overwritten if CH.1 choices exists. Note game only tracks last playthough that made it to the very last screen.

Magixian

Feb 2, 2017
So. I just though of changing the tone of this thread by asking which pose or expression you like any of the girls doing the most. Looking for one of my favorites I found images that defiently isn't in the game currently, and abit rough renders I might add. Daughter dressing up for the first time, or .

But back to my intended topic. When D is doing the headtilt,

my knees go soft, and I'm unable to say No to her. Don't judge me :eek:penedeyewink:

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
So. I just though of changing the tone of this thread by asking which pose or expression you like any of the girls doing the most. Looking for one of my favorites I found images that defiently isn't in the game currently, and abit rough renders I might add. Daughter dressing up for the first time, or .

But back to my intended topic. When D is doing the headtilt,

my knees go soft, and I'm unable to say No to her. Don't judge me :eek:penedeyewink:
Any pose where she is naked.
Any expression she does when MC is putting something inside of her.
See, i'm a simple man like that.:cool:
Also.. i'm judging you very hard in my head right now, can you feel it?

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
I finally got around to replay the game and actually finish chapter 1 in preperation for chapter 2 and damn does she look different when she has her hair down. With the ponytail she looks cute, without she looks like the "You don't plan to sleep tonight, do you? Good, 'cause you won't" kind of girl :biggrin:

Last edited:
Reactions: volto and Darkaura

Gunzman7T

May 30, 2017
Many people got lost (game over) at lucas trying to rape daughter scene. Maybe because some don't like to use the walkthrough in their first play or don't know about the walkthrough. Maybe dev should made taking self defense class option as canon choice so no one ask how to kick the shit outta lucas again unless there's a option where dad can quickly interfere lucas.

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Many people got lost (game over) at lucas trying to rape daughter scene. Maybe because some don't like to use the walkthrough in their first play or don't know about the walkthrough. Maybe dev should made taking self defense class option as canon choice so no one ask how to kick the shit outta lucas again unless there's a option where dad can quickly interfere lucas.
Yeah, something like this wouldn't be a bad idea, especially with a long game like this, otherwise it would be rather frustrating to have to re-play everything.
On another note: Were the points changed in one of the latest versions? I may have switched my choices a bit, but I suddenly have more LP than FP which was never the case before x'D

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Hi everyone

Do U know when Dating my Daughter Chapter 2 will be available ? 'Cause I'm blocked in Chapter 1 when Lucas tries to rape my daughter, don't know if this is the end of the chapter or if I've just made a mistake...

Thank you all
You made a mistake, when in Martin's office you should have chosen go to the police and did the self defense class.

There is a complete walkthrough for this chap and you should go use it.

Harlequin1229

Jun 6, 2017

I remember a long time ago, the walkthrough at the time led you to believe that there was going to be 2 paths, the police route, and a route where father and Martin took care of Lucas themselves. The second route seems to have disappeared. I chose the police route because I wanted to see daughter kick his ass.

Frostlass

Nov 7, 2017
Hello could i ask What day is the V.14 F having sex with Elena in the café bathroom (with animation)? Is it New? or is it just the updated BJ?

Purvesh

Oct 1, 2017
There any game console to increase friendship points and affection points or any type of cheats.. and if somebody have save file of v0.13 then please sent....

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Hello could i ask What day is the V.14 F having sex with Elena in the café bathroom (with animation)? Is it New? or is it just the updated BJ?
Its new because now F get a condom while at the hotel by the beach, remember you only have 1 condom and 2 girls to chose who to have sex with.
Olivia from the beach or Elena it is your choice and will impact chpt 2.

Reactions: Lena Tran

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
There any game console to increase friendship points and affection points or any type of cheats.. and if somebody have save file of v0.13 then please sent....
For testing I use this on line save editor but do not add very many or you can break your game.
If you follow the walkthrough you will get what you need for the game and adding points are not needed.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Yes a Day 11 save before the incident would be most pleasing, mostly because I am to lazy to play through it again. Since I already had to do it twice.
There are so many choices to chose up to that point that no one but you would chose so a save is not a good idea.

I would recommend you do the game again so YOU can chose what you want to take with you to chapter 2 when is comes out later this month.

Billtheguy

Aug 5, 2017
There are so many choices to chose up to that point that no one but you would chose so a save is not a good idea.

I would recommend you do the game again so YOU can chose what you want to take with you to chapter 2 when is comes out later this month.
I do already have a save I have completed for chapter 2, I just want the scene on day 11 again. i am just being lazy is all

brknsoul

Nov 2, 2017
If I have to replay CH1 when CH2 comes out, I'll be doing a full Loyal playthru. The little minx got me first time, and I just couldn't refuse/resist the busty secretary for the G/D/F photoshoot the second time thru. (Richard seems way too sketchy to me).

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
If I have to replay CH1 when CH2 comes out, I'll be doing a full Loyal playthru. The little minx got me first time, and I just couldn't refuse/resist the busty secretary for the G/D/F photoshoot the second time thru. (Richard seems way too sketchy to me).
I went with both G and E for my playthrough for chapter 2. I hope Jenn will join the group to.

Reactions: grev
3.80 star(s) 325 Votes