a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
There's no audio in this game correct...if there is I'm gonna feel very stupid
There is but it is very minor and I don't remember any during game play.

When you exit the game is the one I remember the most.

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
I wish they made girls look even a tad bit older, right now they look like legit 12-year-olds, that's very problematic for me, specially with this game being so popular.

I have played through it skipping most of it to see how the game is and it doesn't help that the supposed 18 year old girl doesn't know anything about anything involving sex or genitalia, like she has never seen a penis before, not even in Sex ED class.

Or a biology book in school.

The pedophilia factor is killing what seems to be a great game.
I'd say most of the game she seems like she is very insecure about everything, but I think in ch13 (when mom comes over) it really pissed me off and I stopped playing it until a few days ago.
I think it would probably help if they wouldn't seem so short all the time, especially the daughter, Elena, and Jennifer. It's not like they really continue to grow up until late 20s or something.

Reactions: volto

zaimokuza

Sep 1, 2017
any walkthrough or guide to get all the rewards (achievements)? I've played till 7th day, but there are many achievement I can't unlock, there are some that I know where to get, it's just I don't know how. Also, it looks like we can't get all the achievements in one playthrough.
So, I DO mean a wt here, not save file or the like.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
any walkthrough or guide to get all the rewards (achievements)? I've played till 7th day, but there are many achievement I can't unlock, there are some that I know where to get, it's just I don't know how. Also, it looks like we can't get all the achievements in one playthrough.
So, I DO mean a wt here, not save file or the like.
You can not get all unless you play at least 5 times doing different things each time.

You can get the one I did if you want to but remember play through the game as you want it to be in chapter 2.

relayer98

Oct 7, 2017
actualy D looks like little bit a freak :)

why is it so small with that big melons , big head :)

because we love a freaks ? :FeelsGoodMan:

sorry fans i love it too :eek:penedeyewink:

Last edited:

Kris Stab Stab

Jul 22, 2017
You made a mistake, when in Martin's office you should have chosen go to the police and did the self defense class.

There is a complete walkthrough for this chap and you should go use it.
You made a mistake, when in Martin's office you should have chosen go to the police and did the self defense class.

There is a complete walkthrough for this chap and you should go use it.
Can you provide a link please ^_^ ty in advance !

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Can you provide a link please ^_^ ty in advance !
Walkthrough is on page 1 post 1 under the spoiler tag at the bottom of post 1.

:happyblush:happyblush:happyblush:happyblushAnd to all my happy followers I am now in first place in posting on this site in only 3 months.:happyblush:happyblush:happyblush:happyblush

Last edited:

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Walkthrough is on page 1 post 1 under the spoiler tag at the bottom of post 1.

:happyblush:happyblush:happyblush:happyblushAnd to all my happy followers I am now in first place in posting on this site in only 3 months.:happyblush:happyblush:happyblush:happyblush
You made it :)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: a1fox3
3.80 star(s) 326 Votes