atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
no preview/teaser after a week? MrDots be slackin'! :biggrin:

at any rate, still another 2 and a half weeks until the start of Chapter 2!

Reactions: a1fox3

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
no preview/teaser after a week? MrDots be slackin'! :biggrin:

at any rate, still another 2 and a half weeks until the start of Chapter 2!
I for one really don't want to see sneak peeks until after we get started playing chapter 2 with 1 or 2 updates.:angel:

Reactions: grev and Herapa

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
If the person providing a save would point out the main choices that were made as part of that save, it would be a good thing.

A person asking for a save would be accepting as "default" whatever choices were part of the save. This is essentially the same situation as a player starting Chapter 2 with no saves whatsoever and accepting whatever game-path the dev-team gives him. At least getting a detailed save here seems far better than accepting the "pot-luck" from a no-save Chapter 2.
Way better answer than mine, thanks.:happyblush

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
oh I know about those teasers already. MrDots usually puts one out on a weekly basis but there hasn't been one since 10/30 hence my post. carry on!

Jon Sur

Jun 1, 2017
There any game console to increase friendship points and affection points or any type of cheats.. and if somebody have save file of v0.13 then please sent....
Shift + O

v_stat_d_love = numberhere

v_stat_d_friend = numberhere

Joe_shoe33

Nov 2, 2017
Hey
For all who don't want to replay this great game here is the reward file that unlocks all rewards and my save game file with everything unlocked in the rewards section.

1. Place the "persistent" file in your save game folder and let it overwrite yours. (Unpack it first.)
2. Then place my save game in the same place, make sure to rename it to 1-1-LT1.save.

My last save game is sex with Elena and G with both as GF and BJ with Olivia. (BJ with Olivia is because I wanted to use condom with Elena.)
100 FP and 100 LP.
It should give you the last Reward after you have placed the patch in then run this save game.
Its at the Airport just after talking to the lady there.
Just finish the game and it should update you for chap 2.

So I managed to get all the unlocks but I'm having trouble with finding your saved gme... Please help!

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Is there a way to see where you left off? Did any of those last reward screenshots take place? With the daughter and Georgina or Georgina and Elena??
Its just before the game ended at the airport.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
this game is amazing when'll chapter 2 be available ...????
Its very easy to find out, just click on the first page link at the bottom of the page you are on and then scroll down to the first post and click on the link for the Patreon site and its right there. Now that you know how, please use that before asking about updates.

Since I am a nice person here is the info:
Version 0.15: November 24, 2017
Version 0.16: December 22, 2017

It will always be plus or minus 0 - 5 days if any problems come up.

Reactions: Draakaap23

ComicBookGuy

I only play good games
Donor
Oct 5, 2017
I wish they made girls look even a tad bit older, right now they look like legit 12-year-olds, that's very problematic for me, specially with this game being so popular.

I have played through it skipping most of it to see how the game is and it doesn't help that the supposed 18 year old girl doesn't know anything about anything involving sex or genitalia, like she has never seen a penis before, not even in Sex ED class.

Or a biology book in school.

The pedophilia factor is killing what seems to be a great game.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I'm betting at the start of the next chapter we will find she became suspicious and didn't get on the plane
I think she went because of the other sneak peeks we have showing her in a bedroom naked and all alone, never seen that scene before showing that room.

That bedroom is one that looks like a young girls bedroom.

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes