armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Naughty college sex school ? sure ;)
What to say.I just start watching some harem anime series.Almost done with Trinity Seven,next will be Highschool DhD and Testament of Sister New Devil.
Nice to see that Elena will resume her lessons this time with D.So F must continue the education of Jennifer.

Batista 22M

Nov 1, 2017
Its very easy to find out, just click on the first page link at the bottom of the page you are on and then scroll down to the first post and click on the link for the Patreon site and its right there. Now that you know how, please use that before asking about updates.

Since I am a nice person here is the info:
Version 0.15: November 24, 2017
Version 0.16: December 22, 2017

It will always be plus or minus 0 - 5 days if any problems come up.
Thx man

fyahrebel

Jul 9, 2017
k im finally gna replay it but i need help. i always just focused on D so if i want to see other scenes with elena n goergina do i really have to replay it twice just to have the 2 routes and can someone tell me if the other scenes r even worth it

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
k im finally gna replay it but i need help. i always just focused on D so if i want to see other scenes with elena n goergina do i really have to replay it twice just to have the 2 routes and can someone tell me if the other scenes r even worth it
How can not more sex and naked ladys not be worth it?:WutFace: what?! dude! go play it now!:heartcoveredeyes::FuckYea: Or you could just extract the images from the game and look at them that way i guess.

Reactions: fyahrebel

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
No you only have to play 1 time for both Elena and Goergina, you only get 1 condom so save it for Elena and only get the BJ from Olivia. Walkthrough will show you the way.

wrx21

Donor
Jun 15, 2017
another teaser with D having the usual haircut,i hope that means that devs won't change it then

kiwicami

Oct 20, 2017
I seriously can't wait for chapter 2 after having played chapter 1 about 3 times already in less than a week and i didn't even do all the path, its seriously one of the best games i played on here.

Reactions: Les_Riggs

Faizal

Oct 5, 2017
help,
before I can hide the text using the h key, but now the h key does not work to hide the text, how to be able to re-hide the text

Anonny

♥ Ren'Py Fangirl ♥
Donor
Sep 18, 2017
help,
before I can hide the text using the h key, but now the h key does not work to hide the text, how to be able to re-hide the text
I've had that happen to me before. Unfortunately the only way I fixed it was from reloading another save file. I think the glitch is caused by saving the game while the interface is hidden, then reloading that save file in particular.

EnterpriseNL

Donor
Aug 16, 2017
Question

The game is now split into chapters when you finished chapter 1 you will get a code right?
when next version maybe with chapter 2 is out, can you still play chapter 1 to get the code or not?

Becuase I think I'm gonna wait for next version

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes