a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Wow, i didn't know it. Thanks, we must wait so.
The condom can be use also on Olivia to so you have to chose who you want sex with.

We have more time with Elena and she says she wants to stay with D so that is the one I went for.

So it is your choice, Elena or Olivia.

Reactions: Freki

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
That's not the point. For a babe to look under-age (to a very vocal minority) it might just take a few publicized complaints to bring out the ban-hammers. All babes will have to be no-doubters (as to 18+) to pass muster.

In your fav game, BB, the MC looks under-age (not only to me but even a dev from a different game mentioned it). Obviously, devs have been blurring the age-thing up until now. But this debacle looks serious enough to prompt many immediate changes.

We'll just await developments...

Sorry please take your conversation about this to the area and leave off on the game threads.

Deleted member 30700

Donor
May 11, 2017
Not Tab =(
Tab skips the already read text, i press every single key and didn't found the auto play text, not kidding
I just logged in and haven't had a chance to read everything yet, so they may have already answered this.

If you use unren to enable skipping unseen text then that will no longer be a problem. hope that helps.

Reactions: Crusoe

Anonny

♥ Ren'Py Fangirl ♥
Donor
Sep 18, 2017
Finally finished my playthrough to prepare for the next chapter. Can't wait to see what happens next!
It's gonna be weird not seeing your daughter for probably the first few episodes.

Risitas

Nov 2, 2017
I don't know if it was said before but someone knows exactly the answers of the Cupid Games in the first part? Please ? :FeelsBadMan:

mattyTheOne

Oct 12, 2017
Blown away by this one. So much content and great dialogue. Can’t wait for chap 2/ next update hopefully it’s a decent length but not concerned about quality. Great work

Herapa

Donor
Sep 10, 2017
I don't know if it was said before but someone knows exactly the answers of the Cupid Games in the first part? Please ? :FeelsBadMan:

When you open the download links there is a section named "Extras: Walkthrough" it's all in there ;)
Enjoy!

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Finally finished my playthrough to prepare for the next chapter. Can't wait to see what happens next!
It's gonna be weird not seeing your daughter for probably the first few episodes.
I guess we will get some time with Jennifer.It's about time.She seems far more corrupted after Elena play with her.Maybe F will make some shooting with her too.BTW will be nice if we have the option like in The Twist to buy condoms and anti pregnancy pills.At least for chapter 2.For chapter 3 we should do it bareback.

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
I try to be civil sometimes!
I can't help but to imagine you look something like this when you reply to some posts in here
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
always answer so calm and collected. Are you sure you are not like some robot/terminator?
Civility is crucial in the world today. I am glad even pirates *yaaarr matey* can be civil with each other. No Salty Freki's here.;)

You handled of that situation without needing to be policed, excellent job my friend....Excellent job.:)
We are not worthy of him..

Reactions: Herapa

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
I can't help but to imagine you look something like this when you reply to some posts in here
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
always answer so calm and collected. Are you sure you are not like some robot/terminator?

We are not worthy of him..
no but I could be a time lord.... or a vulcan... :p

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes