Siddington

Sep 11, 2017
While I am massively looking forward to Chapter 2, I already know I'll be disappointed with it. While I know D and F separating is probably good for the story in the long run, as the old saying goes "absence makes the heart grow fonder", I mainly only play for D and F content, which there won't be any for a few updates at very least. Luckily something finally clicked for me in the last update and now I know why people are so fond of Georgina. How the hell I couldn't see her beauty until now makes me question my sanity...

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
better yet a Grudge fuck in the ass from MC
Yes & yes and yes! so much yes!:FuckYea:
Don't ask such question, you'll only wake up @StarWarrior x'D
What will happen after D and F have had sex? more sex and everywhere. and knocking the girl up! oh yeah!:FuckYea::FeelsGoodMan:

Duhh dude "Because =bcz , cz" XDx'D
Dude ur funn to talk with really i found a buddy who is funny and will be friendly to u Dude
Yeah @dockimble is such a cute little thing. Better be nice to Docki or fury will strike down upon thee!:OhMyGoodness:
@uberzubron
Skipping content > complaining about short content

HMMM...?!::|:
Reading is hard i suppose.. aint nobody got time for that in a visual novel game.:test:
@XeroCider
ERIC, his name is Eric...this fucktard....!:evilsmile:
shhh, we dont say his name.;)
While I am massively looking forward to Chapter 2, I already know I'll be disappointed with it. While I know D and F separating is probably good for the story in the long run, as the old saying goes "absence makes the heart grow fonder", I mainly only play for D and F content, which there won't be any for a few updates at very least. Luckily something finally clicked for me in the last update and now I know why people are so fond of Georgina. How the hell I couldn't see her beauty until now makes me question my sanity...
Yeah.. Georgina is my guuuuurl, its good to see someone else want to join the Miss.G hype train! welcome!:FuckYea:
if she´s able to share her love with the daughter ... yeah , i can totallly see them together and licking their pussies in a 69
Sigh... there baraka goes and get me all flustered again....:FeelsGoodMan:
Can't argue with that. By Chapter 3 they'll both be my baby making factories XD Just leave me to my delusions eh
baaaabieees!!!!:FuckYea::heartcoveredeyes::eazyHype:

spacepimp

Nov 16, 2017
Hi, I cant seem to get the last reward to work "Gotta catch em all", i downloaded the fix for this and replaced all three files and restarted the game, but it did not seem to help at all?. I am playing on a mac, for what its worth.

Siddington

Sep 11, 2017
Yeah.. Georgina is my guuuuurl, its good to see someone else want to join the Miss.G hype train! welcome!:FuckYea:
Oh cool there's a train!? Hope the service is better than Virgin Trains. Going to be switching my Daughter off that service shortly, if you know what I mean *wink wink*

Reactions: WICKEDp4th
3.80 star(s) 325 Votes