a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Hi, I cant seem to get the last reward to work "Gotta catch em all", i downloaded the fix for this and replaced all three files and restarted the game, but it did not seem to help at all?. I am playing on a mac, for what its worth.
The first one I uploaded did not have that one but the one now on the first post under the spoiler is the updated one.

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
Oh cool there's a train!? Hope the service is better than Virgin Trains. Going to be switching my Daughter off that service shortly, if you know what I mean *wink wink*
Sure there is, and the service is great. There is this Georgina girl on the train. and Let me tell ya.. 69/10 in service.:cool:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
In my game this already happened...lol
A man's dream!
hnnnnnnnnnnnnngg!!:FeelsGoodMan::heartcoveredeyes:

Reactions: WICKEDp4th

n0b0dy

Jun 1, 2017
Do you guys think there is any chance Mrdots will create a blackmail route where you tell D she is sick and perverted and sinfull for having sex with her own father and you will expose her if she doesn't do what you tell her? Because I would really like to see such a route :p:biggrin:

spacepimp

Nov 16, 2017
Hi a1fox3, I think im confused here, if i go to the front page and select the link for the "100% achievement:post" under spoilers, it takes me to posts 9524 and 9525 which are made by you. But i dont see any files to download except a "persistent.7z" thing on your post 9524?

The other patch on the front page under spoilers is the one I already installed and didnt help?

Thx in advance.

Baka_Energy_studios

Formerly 'Baka plays'
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017
Do you guys think there is any chance Mrdots will create a blackmail route where you tell D she is sick and perverted and sinfull for having sex with her own father and you will expose her if she doesn't do what you tell her? Because I would really like to see such a route :p:biggrin:
will not happen bc Ch 1 is written and the route for 2+3 are in the making. besides it´s F who wants to sink his teeth into D pussy juices

Reactions: Londo_Mollari

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Hi a1fox3, I think im confused here, if i go to the front page and select the link for the "100% achievement:post" under spoilers, it takes me to posts 9524 and 9525 which are made by you. But i dont see any files to download except a "persistent.7z" thing on your post 9524?

The other patch on the front page under spoilers is the one I already installed and didnt help?

Thx in advance.
Thats it and you just need to complete the game your way and it will be saved for chapter 2.
You need the last patched game and my "persistent" file placed in the save game folder then just finish the game your way and your good to go.
The patched game is the last one uploaded here and is in the first post.

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
only if you allow it to be and Eric is so easy to block that it is funny no one but I figured out how to do it on my 3rd play through.
My guess is they play BB 0.2.There you can't stop the one who shouldn't be named at all.Not to mention the very first version of 0.2 in which no matter what you do you lose the game.You go to war you lose for 3-4 days.You don't go to war you lose after 2 weeks.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
My guess is they play BB 0.2.There you can't stop the one who shouldn't be named at all.Not to mention the very first version of 0.2 in which no matter what you do you lose the game.You go to war you lose for 3-4 days.You don't go to war you lose after 2 weeks.
I wish I had a copy of .2 because I think I could at least kept him at bay longer.

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
While I am massively looking forward to Chapter 2, I already know I'll be disappointed with it. While I know D and F separating is probably good for the story in the long run, as the old saying goes "absence makes the heart grow fonder", I mainly only play for D and F content, which there won't be any for a few updates at very least. Luckily something finally clicked for me in the last update and now I know why people are so fond of Georgina. How the hell I couldn't see her beauty until now makes me question my sanity...
Glad you came around. As an older player, I find Georgina more attractive overall than Elena - though Elena is really growing on me and I like the attitude she brings to each sex scene. I’m glad MrDots redid the “I like you MC” restaurant scene and added my script where Georgina identifies herself as a possible “sorority sister” for D.

Then, in the added awarded art, MrDots alludes to Georgina in one render as “sorority sisters” and added one entitled “new mom.” IMO, this leaves Georgina open for a mature sexual female presence for all three of the younger female characters. (It also keeps DMD away from having Rachel be an older female sexual presence - as I would think scripting for her transformation from enemy to sexy partner would take too much script and render time to be worth the effort).

Whether or not one prefers the body type of Georgina versus Elena, I think the weaving of Georgina into the group adds a very satisfying dynamic. Besides, the image of D and Georgina nude with MC has such a F/D/Mother feel that just can’t be missed. (And someone has to run the household in a D/Elena/Jennifer/Georgina harem ending - because the teenagers probably aren’t capable and D seems unwilling IMO as his thoughts are focused on things south of the waistline.

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
I wish I had a copy of .2 because I think I could at least kept him at bay longer.
This can be done in third version of 0.2.There you can actualy stall for eternity if you do the right moves.BTW in 0.2 your fate depends on another stat-mother's patience.DS remove it from 0.3 alongside the shyness stat and replace it with Eric's influence.

Siddington

Sep 11, 2017
Glad you came around. As an older player, I find Georgina more attractive overall than Elena - though Elena is really growing on me and I like the attitude she brings to each sex scene.
As I said, I'm not fully sure why all of a sudden my opinion changed of her but it hit like a asteroid impact in the last update and now I'm all aboard this particular train with a seat reserved in first class and all the benefits that come along with it ;) Was originally only really going to play a D exclusive route but Georgina will be getting some loving from now on also. Will be interesting to see how MrDots deals with D's jealousy regarding the other ladies in the game in later updates.

As for Elena, I'm so torn. Facial design is great but I just feel she and also Jennifer could use a few more years added to look right. I find Elena's dialogue doesn't fit with the character I see on screen. Just my opinion obviously and wouldn't press anyone to change theirs.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
As I said, I'm not fully sure why all of a sudden my opinion changed of her but it hit like a asteroid impact in the last update and now I'm all aboard this particular train with a seat reserved in first class and all the benefits that come along with it ;) Was originally only really going to play a D exclusive route but Georgina will be getting some loving from now on also. Will be interesting to see how MrDots deals with D's jealousy regarding the other ladies in the game in later updates.

As for Elena, I'm so torn. Facial design is great but I just feel she and also Jennifer could use a few more years added to look right. I find Elena's dialogue doesn't fit with the character I see on screen. Just my opinion obviously and wouldn't press anyone to change theirs.
I do believe Elena will help with that.

Siddington

Sep 11, 2017
I do believe Elena will help with that.
I'll sure she'll have a role yep, as will Georgina if you go down her route. We're yet to see how big a role Jennifer will have in future updates and whether Olivia will turn up again in the future at all. So many options with D stuck in the middle and it could be a year before we see it all come to fruition. Still hoping they'll eventually move to that seaside town near Olivia. Her teasing bareback sex after the last time got me pitching a tent :p

proximus

Donor
Apr 25, 2017

Both Jennifer and especially Elena look kinda strange. I don't know if it is just me, but Elena's head looks disproportionately large comparing to her tiny body.
Well, if they continue milk train, we may not see D and Elena for quite a while.
When D and Elena show up in father's apartment year later, D may be greeted by couple step siblings and baby mamas like Georgina and Jennifer.

Reactions: Siddington

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
I agree both Jen and Elena heads are huge. I think also they could have at least increased Elena's boob size slightly as both of them are rather nonexistent. I just wish they will bring in Olivia in the story again sometime, she's got a really lovely body on her.

Both Jennifer and especially Elena look kinda strange. I don't know if it is just me, but Elena's head looks disproportionately large comparing to her tiny body.
Well, if they continue milk train, we may not see D and Elena for quite a while.
When D and Elena show up in father's apartment year later, D may be greeted by couple step siblings and baby mamas like Georgina and Jennifer.

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
do u guys have save file at day 11 ?
@keylight113
Ehm...you have to be a bit more specific, there are so many paths to go. (D only; D/E; D/G; D/E/G/J/O)
Uploaded File is from Day 11, i choosed D/G Path

@blah bah blah blah

Chapter 2 will be released in a few days. You're actually at the end of the latest build.

Last edited:

proximus

Donor
Apr 25, 2017
I agree both Jen and Elena heads are huge. I think also they could have at least increased Elena's boob size slightly as both of them are rather nonexistent. I just wish they will bring in Olivia in the story again sometime, she's got a really lovely body on her.
Olivia has the most realistic features of any DMD character and is drop dead gorgeous.
Georgina and D have exaggerated boobs and butt. They have practically same body proportions if you look at picture from their photo-shoot.

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Olivia has the most realistic features of any DMD character and is drop dead gorgeous.
Georgina and D have exaggerated boobs and butt. They have practically same body proportions if you look at picture from their photo-shoot.
Absolutely! I mean, Daughter and Georgina are drop dead gorgeous (as you wrote :winkytongue: ), but they have imho way to much packed. Olivia has by far the most desirable body in the Game!

Reactions: Londo_Mollari
3.80 star(s) 325 Votes