a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
If I already have the v0.13, I only need to download the v0.14 patch ?
No the patch is to fix v14 reward bug.

v14 is a totally reworked game and is stand alone and if you get the latest one it has the patch already and the patch is not needed.

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
To each his own.
Indeed.Elena is my favorite so you can guess which scene I like more.BTW F should buy a box of condoms.Hopefuly we will need at least 4-5 for chapter 2.Probably bareback sex will be for chapter 3 and first episodes we maybe will buy some contraception,but for latest updates we wont need pills for the impregnation option.

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
fair point but even with all the skipping it seemed short and was definitely short on 'action'
anyway hoping the next installment is better.
Guess it depends on your decisions, if you're playing the daughter only path, then yes, much blue balling. But, there is pretty much fun with Elena, Georgina, or Olivia. I think it will need atleast 2 Episodes until we will get the Daughter back. Time will tell. Have fun until then. :happyblush

Reactions: uberzubron

Dag Robertson

2D Artist
Game Developer
Jun 20, 2017
hi
after playing i tryied to extract the images to search if i lost somthing with unren.bat script but i can't did it

anyone could share the CG?

thx

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
hi
after playing i tryied to extract the images to search if i lost somthing with unren.bat script but i can't did it

anyone could share the CG?

thx
There under the spoiler tag in 1st post called "CG".

bendoverfr

Jun 8, 2017
hi, I know it has been asked but I've not been able to find any link to saved games (with the different path)
I've finished game in V13 but I would love to have the V14 saves for the part 2 without having to redo all the game :D

So if any one can share, that would be great :D

Anon-e-Mouse

Oct 3, 2017
hi, I know it has been asked but I've not been able to find any link to saved games (with the different path)
I've finished game in V13 but I would love to have the V14 saves for the part 2 without having to redo all the game :D

There ya go!

Reactions: bendoverfr

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017

This is the only 1 I kept and it has both G and E as GF with both having sex with F and Olivia only did BJ.

You need to load up the save after placing in both files in the save game folder and finish it to lock everything in.

Unpack both and place both in the save game folder and make sure that you have remove all the other files in there first.
This is only for v14.
This will also unlock all rewards.

uberzubron

Nov 14, 2017
It seems Ive missed a few things, how do you play different 'paths' ? Ive only ever just played as the daughter... thanks to these save files I now have all the rewards btw ...also when you save a file you have FP LP and CL numbers, I'm assuming theyre friendship and love points but what is CL?

paladin07

May 28, 2017
It seems Ive missed a few things, how do you play different 'paths' ? Ive only ever just played as the daughter... thanks to these save files I now have all the rewards btw ...also when you save a file you have FP LP and CL numbers, I'm assuming theyre friendship and love points but what is CL?
Corruption Level.

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
It seems Ive missed a few things, how do you play different 'paths' ? Ive only ever just played as the daughter...
Maybe misunderstanding you, but ... you play as F and in some scenes you can choose to play as daughter.
But different paths mean that the options what you can do with the other characters (mainly D, Elena, Gorgeousgina, but also with some others like Richard) depends on the decisions you take. E.g. decline Elenas offer at the cafe (and later) and you won't have the option to have sex with her later. Or decline Gs offers and she'll leave or will not be available as your beard ehm girlfriend

May 3, 2017
Hey,

What exactly are hidden points? How do i find them? I seem to have one sharing but don't no how i got it. I don't see any additional hidden options during dialogues. Please help.

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes