Anonny

♥ Ren'Py Fangirl ♥
Donor
Sep 18, 2017
Hey,
What exactly are hidden points? How do i find them? I seem to have one sharing but don't no how i got it. I don't see any additional hidden options during dialogues. Please help.
Are you using the walkthrough? You can download it on the front page. They're points you can receive by choosing certain decisions. The walkthrough shows exactly what hidden points certain choices yield. Otherwise, I suppose you'll just have to be lucky since they are "hidden" after all. :biggrin:

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
Hey,

What exactly are hidden points? How do i find them? I seem to have one sharing but don't no how i got it. I don't see any additional hidden options during dialogues. Please help.
In short: hidden points will open options in future releases, e.g. you can make D do things with your dick, her boobies, pussy,..., share her with others, make her accept/like spanking, ...
For now it has no consequences.

The walkthrough shows exactly what hidden points certain choices yield. Otherwise, I suppose you'll just have to be lucky since they are "hidden" after all. :biggrin:
They are not that hidden since v.014 ^^ See screenshot. Just klick on D's avatar.

dmd_hiddenpoints.png

Reactions: Les_Riggs

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
In short: hidden points will open options in future releases, e.g. you can make D do things with your dick, her boobies, pussy,..., share her with others, make her accept/like spanking, ...
For now it has no consequences.

They are not that hidden since v.014 ^^ See screenshot. Just klick on D's avatar.

View attachment 42031
Can you show us screenshot from the end of your game?Interesting to see how much of each points you have.

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
I could ... but cheated over console (for perfect ending, e.g. having sex with O and E) so the stats are unrealistic high ^^
Like Anonny said: use the walkthrough und you'll know what max stats are (btw: you have to decide whether you're an ass or a boob guy, can't max all in the same run without cheating ;) )

sentenz

Sep 21, 2017
Only thing i cheated a bit was Love/Friendship and at the end of my playthrough following the guide and doing everything on my chosen path i ended up with 5 Boobs, 10 Ass, 28 Exhibition, 9 sharing and 3 BDSM FYI

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
I could ... but cheated over console (for perfect ending, e.g. having sex with O and E) so the stats are unrealistic high ^^
Like Anonny said: use the walkthrough und you'll know what max stats are (btw: you have to decide whether you're an ass or a boob guy, can't max all in the same run without cheating ;) )
Hehe,don't worry I will play again 0.14.Maybe I'm from the few that have played all updates of DmD.3-4 weeks ago I posted screenshots from 0.0.1 and 0.0.5 to show how diferrent was the game an year ago.

Magixian

Feb 2, 2017
So, my hangovers began to subside from yesterdays Christmas lunch, and I came up with something I want to share closer to launch of next version (if I'm able to figure out how-to). Doing so, I found some code on the main screen that didn't seem familiar to me, but quite interesting.

Don't click spoilers if you like the surprice of exploring everything by yourself.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
So, my hangovers began to subside from yesterdays Christmas lunch, and I came up with something I want to share closer to launch of next version (if I'm able to figure out how-to). Doing so, I found some code on the main screen that didn't seem familiar to me, but quite interesting.

Don't click spoilers if you like the surprice of exploring everything by yourself.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well this is not new.It's from 0.0.5 but we still waiting to see it implemented in the game.That custom fetishes scenes sounds like chapter 3 content.

Last edited:

Magixian

Feb 2, 2017
Well this is not new.It's from 0.0.5 but we still waiting to see it implemented in the game.That custom fetishes scenes sounds like chapter 3 content.
What is new, is code added in v.14 included the framework of opening this feature. Just nothing there yet.

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
What is new, is code added in v.14 included the framework of opening this feature. Just nothing there yet.
Isn't the code there from 0.0.5?
Edit:it's there under the name "bg shopping" in the same file with bg corruption01 and bg corruption02

Menthols

Jul 1, 2017
I know I'm pretty late to the party, but I decided to take a couple months break from this game. I'm looking for some (non-torrent, preferably Mega) DL links for version .14 and any patches or unlocks needed for it. I know it's linked somewhere in this thread but I'm struggling to find it. Thanks.

Also, from what I understand the game has been re-worked so older saves won't work?

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
I know I'm pretty late to the party, but I decided to take a couple months break from this game. I'm looking for some (non-torrent, preferably Mega) DL links for version .14 and any patches or unlocks needed for it. I know it's linked somewhere in this thread but I'm struggling to find it. Thanks.

Also, from what I understand the game has been re-worked so older saves won't work?
MEGA link is in the OP, just click the "Spoiler" tag :)

Can't answer your second question though, as I came late to this party in general, and have been using the same save for 5 versions.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017

Its under the spoiler tag on the first post and you only need to download the main game, the patch is for an older build of v14. You have your choice of the compress version which is smaller download or the full force download, its your choice but the compress version may have a little less clear on the pic.
Yes you must play from start to finish at least once for your choices to be taken into account for chapter 2.
There is a file also under the spoiler tag that I uploaded called "100% Achievement:" and you just put it in the save game folder and let it overwrite yours and you will have all rewards pics unlocked.

asianthrow

Nov 17, 2017
Have you tried to unpack it on another computer?
Sorry I can try downloading the mac version on my roommates pc and then transfer it for mac. This happened to me with another game before but I just tried a different download link for a PC and used wineskin to play it on my Mac but this time it didn't work.

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes