a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I rejected georgiana and have the audio clip but still i go to martin for resignation and not maria, what else to do?
You have to reject all 3 girls either in game or use the in game program to remove them before you go to the office.

Saikuya

Not a Weeb
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
So I feel like I missed something. What's with all the incest games losing the incest content on patreon?

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
per new Patreon rules. it is being heavily discussed in the General Discussion forum. right now some dev's are simply doing a workaround mapping file or strongly hinting at certain files being removed for the "incest" theme to remain in the game in order to skirt the rules.

MrDots would lose most of his support if he dropped the incest theme so I'm glad it was kept albeit in an incongnito-like fashion. many thanks to staff here to pre-patching it so leechers like me just need to download and not worry about a thing. :FeelsGoodMan:

Reactions: Amariithynar

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
someone commented with the release notes earlier today, and MrDots "strongly" hinted that users to delete a certain file (because it kept crashing the game). he also put in his changelog that all "incest" themes were removed from the game. while this shows the masters at Patreon that DMD is kosher, they cannot control what users do to the game once it's been released. Therefore, the incest theme remains with the game so long as users either modify, delete, or add certain files.

mods/staff here already did the work for us so all we gotta do is download off the 1st page.

stilldowndowndown

Oct 11, 2017
i hope this bitch has the big phony tits and everything. why cant i be in this game? I'm so fly i'd fuck the daughter in the eye and she'd just die. game complete.

Reactions: rciik
May 20, 2017
I left the game half way through v0.13, didn't complete it. What should I do to get contents of v0.14 and v0.15 ?
Is v0.14 patch a small 30mb sized file? Or I have to download the entire 3.3Gb game again and start fresh to play v0.14?

Dastardly

Donor
Jun 17, 2017
Got a message from Mr. Dots:
"Hi Guys! For those complaining about the incest issue, just delete the file ch2.renpy located inside the game folder. That should bring the original content back. You'll have to start a new game once you delete the file. Thanks!!"

Reactions: hornypony

edgedy

Aug 15, 2017
why am i now known as none and the daughter is known as none too??
When you beat chapter 1 and the story ends it saves files to app data/renpy/persistent

When this chapter begins if it can't find said files then it borks none/none.

Took me about 10 minutes to nuke everything and rehash it so it was 'my' save file and I was happy with the outcome. If you don't see your name when the game starts it's not properly exported so replay your original chapter 1 save game till the end and then start chapter 2.

Reactions: Magixian
3.80 star(s) 320 Votes