tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
ugh crashing in so many spots, like kissing her when fingering, crash, then later when i give her necklace back, i wonder if the save thing is why, was really hoping not to use the same cuz elana is in it and i really don't wanna go all the way back to remove that haha

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
When you beat chapter 1 and the story ends it saves files to app data/renpy/persistent

When this chapter begins if it can't find said files then it borks none/none.

Took me about 10 minutes to nuke everything and rehash it so it was 'my' save file and I was happy with the outcome. If you don't see your name when the game starts it's not properly exported so replay your original chapter 1 save game till the end and then start chapter 2.

didn't work for me, it's still none for me and daughter
and there is no app data dir on winxp

hrm it's application data\renpy\DMD-1469236204

the only files showing in persistent are chapter02a.dmdgame, chapter02b.dmdgame, chapter02c.dmdgame they get created everytime i run thru dmd ch1 last savegame. and still it's not passing the names on to ch2

Last edited:

sentenz

Sep 21, 2017
Anyone knows how the game will handle the funds for doing certain activities (and viewing special scenes) with D in Chapter 2? Is it set by the decision on Day 7 and the severance package what we can do with D (and technically no actual amount of money is in the game) or will we have a limited amount of funds shown that we can spend to take D out.... and importantly cheat it so we can take D out wherever we want even if we didn't get the big severance package?

Would love to know if i have to replay the whole thing to ditch Georgina and get more of my sweet D :/

hurricane88

Aug 11, 2017
new version is not working well. i can't continue the game. after F is takin D back home. Plus many choises i can't do also, like touch boobs or ass, can only pussy or do nothing. help plzzzz!!!!

Londo_Mollari

Respected User
Donor
Sep 7, 2017
After finishing playing DmD v0.14 a long time ago and playing alot of other games of this genre, I couldn't imagine that DmD would ever give me the thrills again like it did before. I thought I was getting used to this kind of games and the most were disappointing compared against my experience with DmD ... the only one which story was almost as captivating was DoDana.
But now I know: it's just the other games that fails entertaining me like DmD can do.

So happy to have her back ... and I don't care much (maybe a dick's length) about Elena, Jen, Olivia, Margo ... and really not a bit about the gorgeous woman :HeyGuys:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Magixian

Feb 2, 2017
Does anyone know a console adjustment or a way to change the option on Day 7 in Chapter 1 with Georgina so it will trigger the HUGE severance package when you leave your job because you have the recording Georgina made in Chapter 1?

I tried to reload Chapter 1 and jumped to that day and got all the options to trigger and then restarted Chapter 2. That didnt seem to work.

edgedy

Aug 15, 2017
But my harem will collapse if i reject Elena and the other ones, for the sake of that I can earn more money later. Plus Georgina will be the bread winner when I take our daughter and her as models and start our own business.

Bwahahaha.

Reactions: Xiaohuang and Sam
U

User_10739

Ok update, nice to get D back and have a dbl session with Georgie but again no progression with D! I was hoping when she saw the video with the BJ she would get all inquisitive and give it a try, but I guess that is asking too much...

Londo_Mollari

Respected User
Donor
Sep 7, 2017
Ok update, nice to get D back and have a dbl session with Georgie but again no progression with D! I was hoping when she saw the video with the BJ she would get all inquisitive and give it a try, but I guess that is asking too much...
You didn't see the 2nd finger, did you? xD

Anonny

♥ Ren'Py Fangirl ♥
Donor
Sep 18, 2017
I'm happy with this update! Didn't expect to be reuniting with Dee so soon but instead it led me to watery eyes. It's cute seeing her being more confident in how she treats her father such as taking the lead during their fun times together. I'm so hyped to see how the story unfolds in the next coming months. From the looks of it, it's going to be mostly set on Dee's country. Being so dangerously close to Rachel the father is gonna be having a very rough time in the coming days.

Also I couldn't help but notice that when D does her "O Face" she looks like she aged about 15 years into the future. Kinda funny actually :biggrin:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

rickahoy

Sep 16, 2017
hi guys, i encountred an error when i start the game with the save file from the beginning of this page (4 save files + 1 persistent, i choose to start with random file), then it says could not find label 'lb_d14_endch1', how to fix this? maybe i miss something because i already try to read from this page.

LubangPantat

May 10, 2017
Does anyone have a guide on how to get all the achievement images in chapter 1? I know about the 100% save but I wanna do it myself

wrx21

Donor
Jun 15, 2017
georgina is so sweet,she made me completely forget about elena and jennifer,even olivia,now my two main paths will be D only and D and georgina (and hopefully margo :D )
i will play other routes too but just to see them,elena and jennifer just don't have appeal as D and georgina to me
and one more thing,i want to see D's glorious boobs receive more love,i want to see them getting kissed and sucked finally for like whole night,if i was F i wouldn't let them go :D

3.80 star(s) 320 Votes