Morpheus668

Jun 22, 2017
so i just need to copy my v14 save folder to v15? thats it? no other files?
thats it.
long as you have the latest patched version you "should" be good
when you start a new game in v15 it will scan your last completed save(from v14fixed) and bring that info into your new game

Deckmaster

Jul 30, 2017
I just played the two games at the same time. First ending V14 at the airport then without shutting down starting a new game in the Chapter 2 version of the game and it transferred my save.

Reactions: dussalant

TheFapper2

Sep 6, 2017
are you trying to load a v14 save in v15? dont load, just start new game as long as the v14 saves are in the v15 folder
otherwise, are you on the new patched version of v15?
yeah, I was trying load my last savegame. Don't have other way to load this save on the new version?
About the version: yes! I downloaded the V and the patch too!

Morpheus668

Jun 22, 2017
yeah, I was trying load my last savegame. Don't have other way to load this save on the new version?
About the version: yes! I downloaded the V and the patch too!
No need to load anything. Long as the file is there, the game will get what it needs when you start a new game

Karadar

Jun 22, 2017
I got the saves from the end of chapter one from of the threads here but no matter what i do it won't read em and when i load chapter 2 it starts but has none for names and everything on that menu and has image 'p corruptNone_idle' not found, like it isn't reading the proper save, have tried everything but no success, it seems like its reading data from somewhere else i can't find.

Viatovic

Sep 3, 2017
About this update...
Rachel is a cunt, but what a hot one... we, as Daddy McBigDick, need to give her some loving.

As for this new character, Adam... I'm the only one that got gay vibes between him and Elena's father?
That would make sense if he's one of the new villains... having power over Elena's father and, at the same time, trying to cockblock you.

Reactions: Londo_Mollari

Knight171

Oct 27, 2017
Saves from version 14 wont work, just download the "PATCH" extract into "Game Folder of Version 15-Chapter 2 and replace the original and you're all set!

nickmray

Jan 8, 2017
guys theres a patch for chapter 2 on page one that works kinda like the mass effect dlc where you just choose all the thing you wanted from the first game, i couldnt get the fucken saves to work and ive been waiting for someone to say somethin else then copy saves from, .14 to .15 cause it aint fucking working, so to save you from head aches and the people who ACTUALLY got it working head aches and THE MODS cause im sure they enjoy seeing the same question 900 times in one thread, just for love of jebus download the patch lol

Karadar

Jun 22, 2017
Found some file at the start where if i load the game it asks me for my choices cus it couldn't find my save even though i load chapter 1 and finish it, so thats a workaround i guess.

Fauneros

Sep 17, 2017
Am I the only one who does not hear sounds?

how do I activate them?

In the setting the livel of music and sound are top

(sorry for my english, I'm Italian)

thank you so much for help

3.80 star(s) 320 Votes