Anonny

♥ Ren'Py Fangirl ♥
Donor
Sep 18, 2017
Omg, Georgina is kinky as shit! Well, one step behind shit but still... damn. Didn't think MrDots would add that into the game. :coldsweat:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: ThunderZoo

Lynn

May 21, 2017
Guys, I played ch2. And this game really has ped0 look and feel. Flat chested girl, no pubic hair, visible from angle showing us that we are way taller. Just no, playing this game I felt like I screwed underage girl. Not for me... (uwatch)

EDIT: And non-womanly body proportions.
I mean, in many respects, the Daughter is only 18 years old in the disclaimer. For the entire game she acts (and kind of looks) like a 12 year old.

Reactions: n0b0dy

Goronthil

Jul 14, 2017
Sorry for the question but I don't understand one thing in the OP of the chapter 2 (as you can see I'm not an english speaker)
It says the chapter 2 is uncensored (incest) and pre-patched... what "pre-patched" means please ? does it mean I must download the bugfix or does it mean it's already done and I just have to download the game without anything else ? :(

rciik

Jun 5, 2017
L5K said:
Guys, I played ch2. And this game really has ped0 look and feel. Flat chested girl, no pubic hair, visible from angle showing us that we are way taller. Just no, playing this game I felt like I screwed underage girl. Not for me... (uwatch)

EDIT: And non-womanly body proportions.
To each his own, but I don't consider D being flat-chested. Are we playing the same game? All jokes aside, there is some truth in your story, but it all depends on your own thoughts while playing the game. I consider them all to be 18++

Reactions: Londo_Mollari

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Sorry for the question but I don't understand one thing in the OP of the chapter 2 (as you can see I'm not an english speaker)
It says the chapter 2 is uncensored (incest) and pre-patched... what "pre-patched" means please ? does it mean I must download the bugfix or does it mean it's already done and I just have to download the game without anything else ? :(
It means it is already done.

Reactions: Goronthil

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
DO NOT LOAD SAVED GAMES! You copy/paste v.14 save folder into v.15, launch the v.15 and press NEW GAME.
This is wrong info, do not and I repeat do not copy v14 save games to v15 they will not work.

All you got to do is run the v14 game to the end of which ever path you want then just start up v15 chpater 2 and it will auto update chapter 2 with what you want.

Gary Bertrand

Sep 30, 2017
I mean, in many respects, the Daughter is only 18 years old in the disclaimer. For the entire game she acts (and kind of looks) like a 12 year old.
I think your right she sound like she was sheltered all her life dont forget her first kiss was from dad looks to me like her mother kept her on a vary tight leash + when she talks it like f is talking to a child not an 18 year old

rciik

Jun 5, 2017
Figuring out how to carry over savedata from Chapter 1 -> 2 have proved difficult for most,
so I've made a small script that allows you to craft savedata used for Chapter 2 in no time at all.
Thanks, you did a great job. Did a quick check and seems to do as promised. I wasn't able to go above 99 > points though on LP/FP - was it intended?

Hope this will be well recieved.
Flawless and very nicely integrated.

Reactions: Magixian

#NomeD

Apr 30, 2017
All you got to do is run the v14 game to the end of which ever path you want then just start up v15 chapter 2 and it will auto update chapter 2 with what you want.
That's what I did and had no problems with it, not sure why so many people are having problems.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I have made a new thread for the workaround on the D only path to get the extra money for the extra scenes in the next 1-3 updates.
If you are not able to get the Maria office scene then go here for the workaround.

3.80 star(s) 320 Votes