a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Redownloaded from Mega and got the same problem. Will try one of the others I guess.
If it still does not work you may have a computer problem then.

So lets try the original links for the downloads.
Main game:
Extras:
Patch:

Then go in the game folder and remove this bug file called "ch2.rpy" and you are good to go.

If after all this then it is your computer and not the game.

Reactions: Carcalla

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
MrDots says in another site:"
Incest-Related Words Removed
[...]
The bad news is that from now on, words like d*ughter, f*ther, D*d, etc have been removed completely from Chapter 2."

Then the new dialogues between father and daughter will become:
(Beep sound): "Hello (Beep sound), how are you doing?"
(Beep sound): "Good (Beep sound). Today (Beep sound) called me ..."
(Beep sound): "I'm glad (Beep sound)!"
x'D

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
MrDots says in another site:"
Incest-Related Words Removed
[...]
The bad news is that from now on, words like d*ughter, f*ther, D*d, etc have been removed completely from Chapter 2."

Then the new dialogues between father and daughter will become:
(Beep sound): "Hello (Beep sound), how are you doing?"
(Beep sound): "Good (Beep sound). Today (Beep sound) called me ..."
(Beep sound): "I'm glad (Beep sound)!"
x'D
Very easy to fix the big bug in the game by removing the "ch2.rpy" in the game for because it is a very buggy file.
Then start a brand new game and no more bugs about it.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Very easy to fix the big bug in the game by removing the "ch2.rpy" in the game for because it is a very buggy file.
Seems you have to get a salary for all the work you do.
Time for me to play that awesome game from the start of chapter 1.
And next week DoD ep.9,BB 0.11,SU 2.1.3 and maybe MSN 0.0.6

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
I'm sorry. I did not have any problems with the game, I was just making a joke about the changes that were forced on the developers in their stories ;)

tamaco

Jul 19, 2017
The new version is only ch.2(0.15) right?
How about ch.1? Is it 0.14 or 0.15?
Do I need to download ch.1 cuz it has anything new?

bigbant76

Oct 6, 2017
so if you take D to her home instead of your hotel room the game will not advance further even after you converse or kiss her. am i right?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
so if you take D to her home instead of your hotel room the game will not advance further even after you converse or kiss her. am i right?
Get the patch from here

Gary Bertrand

Sep 30, 2017
View attachment 29683

Overview:
Main Plot:
You’ll assume the role of a divorced father who hasn't seen his daughter in years. Now that she's 18 years old, she contacts you and tells you that she would like to have a “father-daughter” date with you. You’ll have the chance to get to know your daughter better, build a special relationship and why not, maybe convince her to have more “father-daughter” dates with you in the future.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Updated 24-11-17
Censorship: None
Version: 0.15 Chapter 2
Developer / Publisher:
Platform: Windows, Mac, Linux
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Change-log:

Patron Reward Images:

<Download>
Chapter 01

Chapter 02

View attachment 29687 View attachment 29688 View attachment 29689 View attachment 29690 View attachment 29691 View attachment 29692 View attachment 29693 View attachment 29694 View attachment 29695 View attachment 29696 View attachment 29697 View attachment 29698 View attachment 29699 View attachment 29700 View attachment 29702 View attachment 29703 View attachment 29704 View attachment 29705 View attachment 29707 View attachment 29708 View attachment 29709 View attachment 29710 View attachment 29711 View attachment 29712 View attachment 29713 View attachment 29714 View attachment 29715
Found a huge bug when i did the d and f skype talk i couldent advance any more no option after kiss and talking about plans for next day i pressed all 3 options and it said i did that all ready on all 3 there was no 4th option

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Found a huge bug when i did the d and f skype talk i couldent advance any more no option after kiss and talking about plans for next day i pressed all 3 options and it said i did that all ready on all 3 there was no 4th option
Yes and there is a patch to fix it.

Pantisocrat

Jul 3, 2017
Yeah, my initial reaction was that Elena has no mother but 2 "fathers". Another use for the Adam character is to be an extremely creepy older guy and thereby show the MC as merely a semi-creepy older guy.
I've speculated in the past that Elena's Dad is/was abusing her. Having seen him now, I don't think so. I did assume the two guys were a couple at first, and I'm not yet convinced they aren't. One outside possibility, which I think is not very likely, is a cuck-and-bull type thing where the other guy (Adam?) wants to fuck Elena while her father watches or something. Either way he can back the fuck off, he's looking to get rekt rubbing another man's rhubarb like that. She's mine.

Reactions: a1fox3

b4dcrc

Jul 26, 2017
I haven't seen one of my questions answered yet, so i'll repeat it in the hopes that someone has an answer.

In the CG folder there are some pictures of jennifer sleeping naked and getting fucked in the morning. I tried to play through the new chapter in different ways but didn't manage to get those pictures ingame. Any idea how to get them?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I haven't seen one of my questions answered yet, so i'll repeat it in the hopes that someone has an answer.

In the CG folder there are some pictures of jennifer sleeping naked and getting fucked in the morning. I tried to play through the new chapter in different ways but didn't manage to get those pictures ingame. Any idea how to get them?
No there is only one time she gets fuck or tries to get fuck by F and she backs out once he tries to go further in.
Either anal or vaginal sex she backs out.

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes