armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
2 things come to mind.

1. you did not play all the way to the end of chapter 1 v14 fixed.
2. Your download is screwed up.

To fix 1 you need to have the extra's installed and play all the way till the end and have this show up View attachment 43924
Then hit the main menu button then exit the game.
Then start up chapter 2 v15 and start a new game.

For #2 go here and follow it
You need some reward for the whole work you do.
Did you know Max's Life 0.6 is out?

relayer98

Oct 7, 2017
when will we reach the top [bestiality]:closedeyesmile:, if in version 15 we can only fingering D ?:'( ...fingers tired , until we put in Something else :biggrin::D

my need more fetishes with D:)

b4dcrc

Jul 26, 2017
What is the picture's name you're thinking of? If it's for "0338.jpg", then no. That doesn't seem to being used in v.15. Not the first time 'dead pictures' are included. Just rarely.
yeah that's one of them, to be more precise the sequence that seems to be missing in this case is from 0036-0046. Just judging by the pictures the idea was that they tried again the next morning somehow. I guessed that they might be unused in the game :<

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys sorry if i ask i tried to read it well but, i would like to understand what is happening on the patreon page.
So i just do not understand now the game is not more D and F? Or the autor for bypass the rule are just pretend to change it? I like to play dating my daughter i like incest game, they are just game! So can someone explain to me? Anticipate thankses. And sorry if i ask it, but being Italian and therefore not speaking very well in English, I would like to understand this well. That read comments here and there, without realizing anything.

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
when will we reach the top [bestiality]:closedeyesmile:, if in version 15 we can only fingering D ?:'( ...fingers tired , until we put in Something else :biggrin::D

my need more fetishes with D:)
That's one thing that makes DmD so special ... corruption doesn't goes in fast forward! Most other games are like: Hey, I'm a guy ... so all females just have to get kinky and fuck him ... for no understandable reason.
But DmD takes it's time, so the rewards are more satisfying compared with quick wins.

Cornfield

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
Can someone please post a valid link to the Win download, all the links mentioned in previous posts (Mega) state, "file not available".

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
Hi guys sorry if i ask i tried to read it well but, i would like to understand what is happening on the patreon page.
So i just do not understand now the game is not more D and F? Or the autor for bypass the rule are just pretend to change it? I like to play dating my daughter i like incest game, they are just game! So can someone explain to me? Anticipate thankses. And sorry if i ask it, but being Italian and therefore not speaking very well in English, I would like to understand this well. That read comments here and there, without realizing anything.
Yep, the autor pretends to comply with Patreon's new rules ... but installed a way to get the "normal" game back with all the incest we love :D

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Hint hint there is a very buggy file in the game and you need to remove it and its called "ch2.rpy" located in the game folder in the download. Then you must start a new game and it will fix all your hart ache's.

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

FOR Corp

Nov 5, 2017
You are both free to go play another game if you want to, you don't have to play this one.
I agree no one is forced to play this game. If you don't like where it is going there are plenty of other games to play. I happen to like the side stories as it kinda gives the player a bit of a break and also gives the play insight to what others see and think. I think its very helpful.. For example with Lucas.. With out the side story for him most would go with out getting D to self defense class... Hopefully that's not to much of a spoiler tho.

Siddington

Sep 11, 2017
I think with regards to D's corruption there will come a tipping point. At some point soon (I hope) something will happen for D to change how she views the relationship with F. At the minute while she knows they are doing things together they shouldn't do, she doesn't view it as a fully adult sexual relationship for obvious taboo reasons. I think once that changes all the dominoes will fall quite quickly afterwards. Maybe Rachel will try to force through the relationship with D's "boyfriend" who we haven't heard a peep out of yet. Maybe Adam will try to get his wrinkled hands on her or maybe she'll get abducted by aliens who'll perform all kinds of naughty experiments of her. I'll admit the first two examples are a stretch but you never know ;)

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I agree no one is forced to play this game. If you don't like where it is going there are plenty of other games to play. I happen to like the side stories as it kinda gives the player a bit of a break and also gives the play insight to what others see and think. I think its very helpful.. For example with Lucas.. With out the side story for him most would go with out getting D to self defense class... Hopefully that's not to much of a spoiler tho.
Yes,there is plenty of games for everyone to choose.Par example we know our friend don't like games that MC uses magic,hypnosis,drugs etc to control the girls so he don't play them.And we know so many of us like them-DoD,The Gift Reloaded,Corruption,Lab Rats,Glassix etc.

Gogotaro

Aug 7, 2017
Why Devs are removing incest content if patreon was ok with it if it was behind patreon links?, is patreon demanding this now?

Gogotaro

Aug 7, 2017
You are not alone. I dont care about Elena at all. Every time i am forced to play or watch a part about her and her story i almost break my mouse by all the fast clicking. The game is called "Dating my daughter" not "Dating my daughter while watching her fucked up side kick all the god damn time"
It is called Milking, people this days just have no standards or self respect, i am glad that i don't pay for this, i don't even play it for free anymore, is just THAT bad.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
2 things come to mind.

1. you did not play all the way to the end of chapter 1 v14 fixed.
2. Your download is screwed up.

To fix 1 you need to have the extra's installed and play all the way till the end and have this show up View attachment 43924
Then hit the main menu button then exit the game.
Then start up chapter 2 v15 and start a new game.

For #2 go here and follow it

i did exactly that in both winxp and win7 and both times in ch2 i was none and daughter was none, it would not update no matter what and yes i deleted all the saves of ch2 before i did this

Sam

Sysadmin
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 22, 2016
You are not alone. I dont care about Elena at all. Every time i am forced to play or watch a part about her and her story i almost break my mouse by all the fast clicking. The game is called "Dating my daughter" not "Dating my daughter while watching her fucked up side kick all the god damn time"
To be honest I prefer Georgina and even Elena to the daughter, better personalities/writing there IMO.

If they want it all gone they will just demand that there is no possible way for anyone to mod the game to enable it again.
That's impossible.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
i did exactly that in both winxp and win7 and both times in ch2 i was none and daughter was none, it would not update no matter what and yes i deleted all the saves of ch2 before i did this
Ok the last thing I can do for you is have you download this save game and place it in chapter 2 save game folder and see if you can load it.

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes