nunya damned

Sep 15, 2016
Good day all. I am running into problems with the pull of data from ch1 (v14) to ch2 (v15). I have played ch1 through to the end on 3 different saves (included below). 1 has "yes" georgina, "no" elena, 1 has "yes"/"yes", and one has "no"/"no". If I play the yes/yes through to the end and save, then start ch2, it pulls the data forward showing yes/yes with my points as it should. I then save that data under ch2 and redo the same process in ch1 with the no/yes and pull that one forward and save. Then I do it again with the no/no in ch1, start ch2, pull it forward and save. This process seems like what I am supposed to do, however, once I try to load the yes/yes it shows the data from the no/no. I think this is because it was the most recently updated and ch2 is just pulling the "persistent" file forward. Thereby removing the ability to run three concurrent games and have all options available to me. Does anyone have an opinion on how to properly ensure all three of my save paths carry over to run them all in ch2?

Gogotaro

Aug 7, 2017
To be honest I prefer Georgina and even Elena to the daughter, better personalities/writing there IMO.

That's impossible.
Well, in this case it is clear that he enabled the option, maybe Patreon will be watching that and if they notice the developers are colaborating in enabling the incest they will get punished.

Sam

Sysadmin
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 22, 2016
Well, in this case it is clear that he enabled the option, maybe Patreon will be watching that and if they notice the developers are colaborating in enabling the incest they will get punished.
It's true that MrDots didn't play this very safe at all, Patreon aren't idiots and can clearly see he's distributing the incestuous version of his game. However, done smartly the developer can have plausible deniability whilst allowing users to easily mod the game and distribute the patch amongst themselves.

Steve70

Sep 13, 2017
Patreon aren't idiots and can clearly see he's distributing the incestuous version of his game...
It remains to be seen how intelligent Patreon actually is. If they wish to ban fictional incest from their site, that's their choice and should be respected. If they start trying to police the rest of the world, however, they will run into problems.

Zero919

May 2, 2017
finally finished the game. loved the update. Jennifer cutie) And damn Adam dared to touch my beautiful Elena. Not worth it to do this :)

Reactions: dutchpete

thanatos69

Oct 28, 2016
It remains to be seen how intelligent Patreon actually is. If they wish to ban fictional incest from their site, that's their choice and should be respected. If they start trying to police the rest of the world, however, they will run into problems.
They don't care. As long as the main game is censored, then it's fine. It's not the dev's fault if the player decides to delete certain files ;)

amcp

May 4, 2017
I've been following this game since v0.02 and I must say it is, by far, the best erotic game I've played. After 2 months (yes, last month didn't count!) finally we had a very good update.

I have to congratulate MrDots for the excellent work: the story is great and the images are superb. I wish MrDots all the best for his professional future and hope that he will become (if not already) one of the most successful devs in this field. Keep up the good work!

I also want to congratulate F95Zone community, specifically, the uploaders and OPs for the "real-time" availability of the games, support and tips. This forum is great, I hope that we can all recognize the importance of this fantastic team.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Good day all. I am running into problems with the pull of data from ch1 (v14) to ch2 (v15). I have played ch1 through to the end on 3 different saves (included below). 1 has "yes" georgina, "no" elena, 1 has "yes"/"yes", and one has "no"/"no". If I play the yes/yes through to the end and save, then start ch2, it pulls the data forward showing yes/yes with my points as it should. I then save that data under ch2 and redo the same process in ch1 with the no/yes and pull that one forward and save. Then I do it again with the no/no in ch1, start ch2, pull it forward and save. This process seems like what I am supposed to do, however, once I try to load the yes/yes it shows the data from the no/no. I think this is because it was the most recently updated and ch2 is just pulling the "persistent" file forward. Thereby removing the ability to run three concurrent games and have all options available to me. Does anyone have an opinion on how to properly ensure all three of my save paths carry over to run them all in ch2?
Yes that is a problem we have at the moment and the last one you run through chapter 1 makes all in chapter 2 change to that last one.

I am able to get my G, E and J as GF and my only D game to stay as the should and have shown how in this thread

I do not know code so I am not able to get past this for now and will look into it more in the next few days.

You can start a new game with all girls as GF and then remove ones with the in game program but they will all have the same info from chapter 1 that you did like who took the photo's and stuff like that.

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Please no. 2 weeks where nothing could actually happen, especially at the rate of like 1 day be release would have been an absolute nightmare. I mean this chapter was a bit too fast, but at least it had a fairly strong start as far as scenes were concerned. Maybe it's because I've read so many over-written Japanese VNs, but I appreciate the ability to get to the point. But whatever floats your boat dude.

slackster

Feb 1, 2017
Please no. 2 weeks where nothing could actually happen, especially at the rate of like 1 day be release would have been an absolute nightmare. I mean this chapter was a bit too fast, but at least it had a fairly strong start as far as scenes were concerned. Maybe it's because I've read so many over-written Japanese VNs, but I appreciate the ability to get to the point. But whatever floats your boat dude.

I would have preferred a few more scenes in this current release of the effects of the 2 weeks separation on F &D.

Great start to Chapter 2 overall

Reactions: Beltharion74

crugh2112

Oct 9, 2017
finally finished the game. loved the update. Jennifer cutie) And damn Adam dared to touch my beautiful Elena. Not worth it to do this :)
And that was an inside the thigh touch, not just a pat on the knee! Maybe this is how Elena gets a Sugar Daddy!

nosbos

Nov 1, 2017
So I played through Day 15 and it was awesome. Loved almost everything about the start of chapter 2.

The reunion between F and D was great and hearthwarming to watch (beautiful and lovely set in scene). But it was a little bit too fast paced (in relation to chapter 1). While I'm happy about the reunion... at day 2 would have been great/better. It was (in my opionion) a missed chance to explore more about the sadness/despair of of F and D because of the seperation. This would have allowed more character development/exploration.

The sex scene between between F and Jennifer was a lil bit disappointing. But since I'm on the F and D only route it doensn't bother me that much.

From the coworker of Elena's Dad I get a slight NTR vibe. Hopefully he don't want to get his filthy hands on the lovely D.

All in all it was a very nice start. Hopefully this expectation will stay with the next update.

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes