Magixian

Feb 2, 2017
I haven't seen one of my questions answered yet, so i'll repeat it in the hopes that someone has an answer.

In the CG folder there are some pictures of jennifer sleeping naked and getting fucked in the morning. I tried to play through the new chapter in different ways but didn't manage to get those pictures ingame. Any idea how to get them?
What is the picture's name you're thinking of? If it's for "0338.jpg", then no. That doesn't seem to being used in v.15. Not the first time 'dead pictures' are included. Just rarely.

Reactions: b4dcrc

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
I haven't seen one of my questions answered yet, so i'll repeat it in the hopes that someone has an answer.

In the CG folder there are some pictures of jennifer sleeping naked and getting fucked in the morning. I tried to play through the new chapter in different ways but didn't manage to get those pictures ingame. Any idea how to get them?
I haven't seen an option to get Jennifer sleeping naked with the MC. If this is really an option in the game, I guess it requires the MC having an affair with other characters like Georgina or Elena. Since I didn't play those paths, it is not an available option in my game.

Gary Bertrand

Sep 30, 2017
I haven't seen an option to get Jennifer sleeping naked with the MC. If this is really an option in the game, I guess it requires the MC having an affair with other characters like Georgina or Elena. Since I didn't play those paths, it is not an available option in my game.
she dose get naked when she sleeps over and grabs your dick she realy wonts you to fuck her but back out at last min from fear or pain

Gary Bertrand

Sep 30, 2017
From what I gathered looks like there is going to be a big shit storm when d and f confront mom for all the lies she has told i would love to see daughter spank her mom for lying to her and maybe use a whip on her ass

Reactions: a1fox3

Siddington

Sep 11, 2017
I've speculated in the past that Elena's Dad is/was abusing her. Having seen him now, I don't think so. I did assume the two guys were a couple at first, and I'm not yet convinced they aren't. One outside possibility, which I think is not very likely, is a cuck-and-bull type thing where the other guy (Adam?) wants to fuck Elena while her father watches or something. Either way he can back the fuck off, he's looking to get rekt rubbing another man's rhubarb like that. She's mine.
Interesting ideas there but let's hope none of them come to fruition as I'm sure quite a few people will be more than a little annoyed. Problem is, I get the feeling she wouldn't exactly say no. Was a bit shocked when on my Elena play through she seemed totally fine with him coming on to her and feeling her up. Sure she's just going to use him for a free lift home but still didn't sit well with me. Not exactly a massive fan of Elena tbh and it kind of put me off her even more.

Anyone else feel like an utter dick for practically leading on Jennifer then turning her down? Felt my heart sink a little when she was lying in bed telling herself that the right guy would come along eventually :'( D and F reuniting gave me the biggest idiot grin I could have. Was so happy that Mr Dots didn't drag that out. Mainly play D only route so made my day. Update was short but pretty sweet. Other than the obvious downer involving Adam and his inevitable attempts at getting in D and Elena's pants from now on I would say it was pretty solid update.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I've speculated in the past that Elena's Dad is/was abusing her. Having seen him now, I don't think so. I did assume the two guys were a couple at first, and I'm not yet convinced they aren't. One outside possibility, which I think is not very likely, is a cuck-and-bull type thing where the other guy (Adam?) wants to fuck Elena while her father watches or something. Either way he can back the fuck off, he's looking to get rekt rubbing another man's rhubarb like that. She's mine.
Hehe we hate guy with the name Adam especialy if he is bull-RWBY reference.

Pantisocrat

Jul 3, 2017
Interesting ideas there but let's hope none of them come to fruition as I'm sure quite a few people will be more than a little annoyed. Problem is, I get the feeling she wouldn't exactly say no. Was a bit shocked when on my Elena play through she seemed totally fine with him coming on to her and feeling her up. Sure she's just going to use him for a free lift home but still didn't sit well with me. Not exactly a massive fan of Elena tbh and it kind of put me off her even more.
I think the person who suggested another arranged marriage is probably closer to the mark. A less extreme version of the same basic idea. I'm going harem, so I can't relate to the rest.

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
It's satisfying to see that Mr. Dots gets more Patreons, even with their new no-fun-at-all-rules supressing adult-game-autors. Some dozen supporters more than some hours ago :D

screenshot.1205.png

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
I am loosing interest in this game...
You are not alone. I dont care about Elena at all. Every time i am forced to play or watch a part about her and her story i almost break my mouse by all the fast clicking. The game is called "Dating my daughter" not "Dating my daughter while watching her fucked up side kick all the god damn time"

Reactions: Brenda

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I am loosing interest in this game...
You are not alone. I dont care about Elena at all. Every time i am forced to play or watch a part about her and her story i almost break my mouse by all the fast clicking. The game is called "Dating my daughter" not "Dating my daughter while watching her fucked up side kick all the god damn time"
You are both free to go play another game if you want to, you don't have to play this one.

azore53

Oct 5, 2017
Guys I couldnt install it right, can someone tell me how to do it in with details? I already finished the first chapter and have the save right now.What should I do with it?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Guys I couldnt install it right, can someone tell me how to do it in with details? I already finished the first chapter and have the save right now.What should I do with it?
You do nothing with the save from chapter 1.

You just start up chapter 2 v15 and start a new game and it will auto update chapter 2 with info from chapter 1 for you.

azore53

Oct 5, 2017
You do nothing with the save from chapter 1.

You just start up chapter 2 v15 and start a new game and it will auto update chapter 2 with info from chapter 1 for you.
well it actually didnt, I unzip the file and started the exe, what should I do ? Didnt transfer my data to the new game.And I m getting this error while trying to save.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 295, in script
    $ s_description = sv_description
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 295, in <module>
NameError: name 'sv_description' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "C:\Users\PC\Desktop\DMD-015-win-d39cbe7cMN3ts\DMD-0.15-win\renpy\ast.py", line 814, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "C:\Users\PC\Desktop\DMD-015-win-d39cbe7cMN3ts\DMD-0.15-win\renpy\python.py", line 1719, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187
DMD Chapter 2 0.15

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
well it actually didnt, I unzip the file and started the exe, what should I do ? Didnt transfer my data to the new game.And I m getting this error while trying to save.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "C:\Users\PC\Desktop\DMD-015-win-d39cbe7cMN3ts\DMD-0.15-win\renpy\ast.py", line 814, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "C:\Users\PC\Desktop\DMD-015-win-d39cbe7cMN3ts\DMD-0.15-win\renpy\python.py", line 1719, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187
DMD Chapter 2 0.15
2 things come to mind.

1. you did not play all the way to the end of chapter 1 v14 fixed.
2. Your download is screwed up.

To fix 1 you need to have the extra's installed and play all the way till the end and have this show up you must click main menu.jpg
Then hit the main menu button then exit the game.
Then start up chapter 2 v15 and start a new game.

For #2 go here and follow it

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes