Zaxarinho

May 24, 2017
I Have a problem in chapter 2 in the skype call version. When I complete the three choices Job/Plans/Virtual kiss it stops there and there is no more.
The hotel part works fine to the end.

nosbos

Nov 1, 2017
There is no NTR in the game and will never be, you have to understand that NTR on this site means something totally else than what the dictionary says it is and I still have not figure out what these players think it is.

Once again there is no NTR in DmD.
Could you please explain what NTR on this site then means and how it differs from the dictionary?

Since I started that NTR with my post... I only said that I got a slight NTR Vibe from that, not that it is in the game. It's way to early to say what the role of him will be.

Reactions: Londo_Mollari

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
There is no NTR in the game and will never be, you have to understand that NTR on this site means something totally else than what the dictionary says it is and I still have not figure out what these players think it is.

Once again there is no NTR in DmD.
Yeah, I'm never quite sure what people mean here with NTR, I found the easiest definition can be found in the following song.

thanatos69

Oct 28, 2016
Elena is not the main character and is not the main objective for the player. Think about it. She was fucking Lucas way before you met her. She fucked the restaurant guy in ch.1 too. She likes old guys and she doesn't seem to be the loyal type.

Reactions: Rileyfksurmom

crugh2112

Oct 9, 2017
Yeah, I'm never quite sure what people mean here with NTR, I found the easiest definition can be found in the following song.

So, basically Big Daddy is NTRing his daughter with Georgina, Elena, Olivia and now Jennifer. All have felt the cock before D. He is a slut! Boy is she going to be mad when she finds out! Great video!

Reactions: megacct

Sam

Sysadmin
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 22, 2016
Legally, all that would be required are multiple intermediaries. A dev distributes a "cleansed" version which conforms to all Patreon specs (MrDots did this).
Except he didn't, he distributed the game with all the 'forbidden' content 'locked' behind a very flimsy door, which he then immediately told everyone how to unlock. There are no intermediaries nor any plausible deniability, he may as well have distributed the original unedited copy.
A "patch" which may actually be detailed info regarding how to unlock adult content can be quietly distributed. A dev has plausible deniability, Patreon does too, and players get their adult content.
This is definitely the safest way to do things, after all, the developer cannot be held responsible for anonymous people on the internet outside of the patreon platform.
I hope @F95 can get in on the extra action...
There is already something coming very soon ;)

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
So, basically Big Daddy is NTRing his daughter with Georgina, Elena, Olivia and now Jennifer. All have felt the cock before D. He is a slut! Boy is she going to be mad when she finds out! Great video!
She may be mad, but that's actually not NTR because she isn't the main character, which is clearly fair because I mean, MAIN CHARACTER! He should get to bone whoever he wants, she'll understand. Or have a mind break. One of the two.

However if someone else banged D, and she loved it, and was doing it behind F's back. Well, that's textbook NTR, bonus if he gets sloppy seconds. Unless he's totally into that, in which case it's Netorase.

It's all very technical, you see.::|:

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Could you please explain what NTR on this site then means and how it differs from the dictionary?
It's hard to say. Generally speaking people here start crying NTR the second any other male (and even female sometimes) character even shows interest in one of the ladies in the game. If someone other than the MC should actually BANG one of the women? It can cause a meltdown. Even if they think that kind of arc may be coming down the line with a creepy boss or what have you there will often be a vocal outcry. People can get very jealous of their waifus, and hey I get that in a fantasy sometimes feeling of jealousy aren't what people really want to deal with, especially if it comes out of nowhere. And to be fair, in most cases where people do go a little nuts, its in games without the tag. It does however, tend to make people a little trigger happy in tossing the term about. I've seen very few western games here that have much NTR at all, though the biggest game here, Big Brother did (a bit) and it was run over the coals as a result.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
at this moment, and the different "points" you can collect, the closest thing to NTR would be that F is allowing other bozos to put their dicks inside of her. but pure NTR will never happen, its too different from the style this game have.

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
at this moment, and the different "points" you can collect, the closest thing to NTR would be that F is allowing other bozos to put their dicks inside of her. but pure NTR will never happen, its too different from the style this game have.
Yup. Which to me feels like the most honest version of the game if it ever gets that far. I mean F is a total creeper, and him trying to be a nice guy is just denying his true nature. Maybe he'll be a literal pimp by the end of the game.

Reactions: Londo_Mollari

bradb87

Oct 11, 2017
I Have a problem in chapter 2 in the skype call version. When I complete the three choices Job/Plans/Virtual kiss it stops there and there is no more.
The hotel part works fine to the end.
Yeah having the same problem. Looks like we're the only two that didn't take her straight back to the hotel for some F+D quality time :angel:

Reactions: XiousLion78

dunhill

May 3, 2017
A DMD writer said the choice was between Georgina and Elena. Since Elena is bff with D, E won an easy victory. G should still be an available asset in future, though.
well maybe that writer should've though hey maybe some people didn't choose Elena and like MILFs like Georgina.... anyways i didn't choose Elena and had to watch Elena get grouped by some old dude...

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
Not a bad release, I just felt like nothing much happened other than the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
the route that was advanced the most was Jennifer's (very surprising) & the daughter's of course (no need to spoil this one) I haven't tried Georgina's route since forever (when you couldn't even fondle her) so I might give tat one a shot right before next version comes out, as for Elena I don't really care...Anyways thanks for sharing as always!

My rating of this release: 6/10 (for the routes I mentioned)
Fappability: Very low for someone who's used to the game, decent for a new player.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
She may be mad, but that's actually not NTR because she isn't the main character, which is clearly fair because I mean, MAIN CHARACTER! He should get to bone whoever he wants, she'll understand. Or have a mind break. One of the two.

However if someone else banged D, and she loved it, and was doing it behind F's back. Well, that's textbook NTR, bonus if he gets sloppy seconds. Unless he's totally into that, in which case it's Netorase.

It's all very technical, you see.::|:

yea not ntr, but still i don't like elana and jennifer, they're always trying to get in the way of the daughter getting the cock

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes