nosbos

Nov 1, 2017
Hi guy's and gal's i have to say that jennifer and d look to much alike in looks its creapy if i diden't know better i would say they look more like twins when i kissed jennifer she looks just like d in more ways then 1
I don't think that Jennifer and D look much alike (look at the boobs :)). Even to say that they're like twins is exaggerating.

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
Don't you think Jennifer content rushed a little bit? I mean , she is shyer than Elena but offering to Dad her... And this is the first time they speak. Even Elena asked Dad to invite her a proper date if you want to have sex. Dunno , maybe i am wrong but i found it rushed.

nosbos

Nov 1, 2017
Don't you think Jennifer content rushed a little bit? I mean , she is shyer than Elena but offering to Dad her... And this is the first time they speak. Even Elena asked Dad to invite her a proper date if you want to have sex. Dunno , maybe i am wrong but i found it rushed.
Have you read every text in the game? It explains itself pretty clear (for me).

While I admit it seems kind of rushed that Jennifer directly wants to have sex (after talking only one time in the cafe with D).

But you should note the "special" circumstances... Elena has made her very "hot" with talking about the F (what a man he is). She trained/teached Jennifer in that direction through chapter 1. Jennifer has non experience with males and had no dates (if I remember right).
Then the seperation between F and D. She had known that F will go after D to see her again. So this evening (with helping him) was her only chance to get him alone and to know better.

All of the above combined explains her rushed actions/reasoning. (take in account that she is only 18). So it seems rushed for the player. But for her it's fine.

nosbos

Nov 1, 2017
Elena would never do such thing!! She would be zealous not jealous to get D into a relation with her and F.
My thinking... it's not NTR. You can even reject her she wont do anything after that.

But could you tell me please what game MgfA is (got it from you signature and wanted to give it a try --> have played the other 4 of your recommenditions) :)

Reactions: Reaper326

Gary Bertrand

Sep 30, 2017
Have you read every text in the game? It explains itself pretty clear (for me).

While I admit it seems kind of rushed that Jennifer directly wants to have sex (after talking only one time in the cafe with D).

But you should note the "special" circumstances... Elena has made her very "hot" with talking about the F (what a man he is). She trained/teached Jennifer in that direction through chapter 1. Jennifer has non experience with males and had no dates (if I remember right).
Then the seperation between F and D. She had known that F will go after D to see her again. So this evening (with helping him) was her only chance to get him alone and to know better.

All of the above combined explains her rushed actions/reasoning. (take in account that she is only 18). So it seems rushed for the player. But for her it's fine.
if i remember right she met dad at the cafe with d and Elena only 1 time and elena never stoped talking about dad with her and elena did train her to use a dildo and jennifer did say that if they left to go back home that she would take that time to date dad and i think she all so said something to the effect that she was going to sleep with him while they were away

Amariithynar

Oct 26, 2017
if i remember right she met dad at the cafe with d and Elena only 1 time and elena never stoped talking about dad with her and elena did train her to use a dildo and jennifer did say that if they left to go back home that she would take that time to date dad and i think she all so said something to the effect that she was going to sleep with him while they were away
Yeah, Jennifer has constantly been talking and thinking about F all the time, just hasn't had any lucky breaks in connecting with him, at all.

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
My thinking... it's not NTR. You can even reject her she wont do anything after that.

But could you tell me please what game MgfA is (got it from you signature and wanted to give it a try --> have played the other 4 of your recommenditions) :)
My statement was not about NTR, but about E wouldnt mind sharing F with D ^^

And " " is for guys who like fast progress. It also offers lots of NTR (player can choose to see/trigger them) and is a very special setting (gf of mc losing her memory every morning and dont remember last 2 years - she is your gf less than 2 years ^^ And her kinky sis moves into your home to "help" ;) ).

Reactions: Amariithynar

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
duh it's cuz jennifer is a virgin and wants to experience what elana did and for some reason trusts the dad. i don't think he rushed it, it looked more like she rushed it haha trying to get his penis into her badly

RazorX

Modder
Nov 23, 2017
i dont understand where the saves are located, im trying to start again and ive deleted the game/saves folder out of my dating my daughter chapter 1 and chapter 2 folders and when i launch the game there still there

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
Glad to see the patreon policy hasn't affected progression too much
Have I missed something? I just read this on another site:

Incest-Related Words Removed
This week, Patreon contacted me again and asked that I remove all incest-related words from the game before the end of the month.
That means basically removing all references of F and D being relatives in the script. They also asked for me to not link my game to websites that include incest content.
Since Chapter 1 is huge and it would take me weeks to make all of those changes, I’ve decided that I will remove the chapter completely from the Patreon posts at the end of the month. All of you have downloaded the game already, so this isn’t really a problem for existing members.
I will work on a patch next month so that new members can download it but until that, it's best to take it out of here.
The bad news is that from now on, words like d*ughter, f*ther, D*d, etc have been removed completely from Chapter 2.
No visual scenes have been changed or deleted. The story won't change either. Just the family-related words have been removed.

I hope that with these changes, I'll be able to stay out of Patreon's radar for a while. Since there won't be any mention of incest or family members in the game, I think they will agree to leave my page alone for the time being. I've already sent them the details of these changes but they haven't replied me back yet. Let's hope they do it next week.
How this isn't negative? They are purging all incest games, basically stopping any new game on the subject, and maybe doing the same for the blackmail theme. They are basically slowly killing this community.

Anonny

♥ Ren'Py Fangirl ♥
Donor
Sep 18, 2017
i dont understand where the saves are located, im trying to start again and ive deleted the game/saves folder out of my dating my daughter chapter 1 and chapter 2 folders and when i launch the game there still there
The save that carries over is depending on the latest save to have reached the end of chapter 1.
  • Load the save you want to carry over in DMD chapter 1
  • Continue until you've reached the absolute final screen (the one that has a "Main Menu" button - see pic below)
  • Click "Main Menu"
  • Start a new game in DMD chapter 2
And that should be it. The save should carry over.

screenshot0268.png

RazorX

Modder
Nov 23, 2017
The save that carries over is depending on the latest save to have reached the end of chapter 1.
  • Load the save you want to carry over in DMD chapter 1
  • Continue until you've reached the absolute final screen (the one that has a "Main Menu" button - see pic below)
  • Click "Main Menu"
  • Start a new game in DMD chapter 2
And that should be it. The save should carry over.

View attachment 44125
you dont understand im trying to delete the save for both games so i can start again fresh, i know i can just overwrite them but i want to know the actual save locations since clearly there not Dating "My Daughter\game\saves" as i have deleted that folder in both chapters and the saves are still there when i load the game up do you know where there stored thanks

edit:
nevermind the actual save locations for me are:
Dating My Daughter Chapter 1:
C:\Users\*******\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\DMD-1469236204

Dating My Daughter Chapter 2:
C:\Users\*******\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\DMD-2469236204

i just found them :D

Reactions: nerinsky2

f95zone

Jul 27, 2017
you dont understand im trying to delete the save for both games so i can start again fresh, i know i can just overwrite them but i want to know the actual save locations since clearly there not Dating "My Daughter\game\saves" as i have deleted that folder in both chapters and the saves are still there when i load the game up do you know where there stored thanks
The save games for the individual games are in the game/saves folders. The hashes which part you have already seen is in {User}\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\DMD-1xxxxxx for chapter one and DMD-2xxxxxx for chapter 2. The 3 files that get transported between ch1 and 2 are in {User}\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\persistent and end with extension dmdgame.

Reactions: Amariithynar

Anonny

♥ Ren'Py Fangirl ♥
Donor
Sep 18, 2017
And did he say something about title? He could be banned just for that.
He might officially change to it "Dating my Doughnut" or just simply "DMD". It's called Dating my Doughnut on the censored version of the game which is pretty hilarious. XD

i just found them :D
Oops, I'm sorry. I didn't read your question correctly. :coldsweat:
Glad you solved it though.

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes