LeviaDK

Nov 11, 2017
Separate folders works fine. Don't combine them, or required files for one will be overwritten with files for the other! If you download from the first post in this thread, you shouldn't need to do anything other than click the .exe and play!
Can it be because I have multiple saves in the 0.14? But only 1 completed one? :( So frustrating that it ain't working considering this game is so well made

DimS40

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
I've tried creating different paths in Chapter and I got the same issue, only primary stats carry over correctly (FP, LP, CL)
while secondary stats (ass, boobs, exh, share, bdsm points) are calculated according the last status of your chapter 1, as well as the status of which girls you have a romantic interest for....

Anon-e-Mouse

Oct 3, 2017
Do they need to be in the same folder? And also do I need to apply patch or something? or just try downloading 0.15 again? I downloaded it from MEGA.

Edit: I tried downloading it again, 1 time open up 0.14 first, and then 0.15 but still bug issue. Other time open up 0.15 straight away... Do I need to transfer a file to some folder somewhere?
No files need to be transferred from 0.14 to 0.15. 0.15 imports info from your completed 0.14 game automatically. DO NOT move any saves or other files from your 0.14 folder to the 0.15 folder! Leave them as completely separate games in separate folders. Complete 0.14, get the final "Thank You" screen, click "Main Menu," then quit 0.14. Open 0.15, start a new game, and your stats and character names from the just finished 0.14 should be there.

LeviaDK

Nov 11, 2017
No files need to be transferred from 0.14 to 0.15. 0.15 imports info from your completed 0.14 game automatically. DO NOT move any saves or other files from your 0.14 folder to the 0.15 folder! Leave them as completely separate games in separate folders. Complete 0.14, get the final "Thank You" screen, click "Main Menu," then quit 0.14. Open 0.15, start a new game, and your stats and character names from the just finished 0.14 should be there.
Okay then I'm doing it correctly but still getting the bug. Did exactly as you just wrote 100% bummer :( Guess I can't play chapter 2 then

Anon-e-Mouse

Oct 3, 2017
Okay then I'm doing it correctly but still getting the bug. Did exactly as you just wrote 100% bummer :( Guess I can't play chapter 2 then
We'll get you there, bud... That's what we do here. We help each other out. Try using one of our saves from this thread:

@a1fox3 included a save from the beginning of Ch.2 later in the thread if you still can't get stats to transfer over from 0.14.

Reactions: virtuvoid

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Its starting to sound like a computer permission problem and lets try this.

Keep the rar files you have for v15 chapter 2 and start up chapter 2 v15 and delete any save games in there by using the game to do it DMD 2017-11-25 07-38-30-92.jpg

Now exit the game and delete the game folder for v15 chapter 2.
Place the rar file for chapter 2 v15 in the folder where chapter 1 is in and unpack it there.
Start up chapter 1 and run the game you want to carry over to the very end and click on main menu you must click main menu.jpg
Now exit the game and start up chapter 2 v15 and start a new game and see what happens.

Reactions: Anon-e-Mouse

LeviaDK

Nov 11, 2017
Its starting to sound like a computer permission problem and lets try this.

Keep the rar files you have for v15 chapter 2 and start up chapter 2 v15 and delete any save games in there by using the game to do it View attachment 44161

Now exit the game and delete the game folder for v15 chapter 2.
Place the rar file for chapter 2 v15 in the folder where chapter 1 is in and unpack it there.
Start up chapter 1 and run the game you want to carry over to the very end and click on main menu View attachment 44162
Now exit the game and start up chapter 2 v15 and start a new game and see what happens.
Tried what you wrote and still getting error.

3Bliksems

Sep 20, 2016
Damn, 0.15 is really pushing the pedo boundries with the appearance of the characters. Not only are all of the young girls in the game tiny (petite according to the dev), but with the head size to body ratios they really have the appearance of underage girls, especially Jennifer, and especially the fingering scene. The scale of the MC's hand vs the body is quite disturbing.

While I'm open to many kinks and fetishes I'm really finding the childlike appearances of some of the characters in this game off-putting since that is definitely one kink I do not have.

Reactions: Magixian

koustaro

Apr 29, 2017
When I start a new game in chapter 2 (v.0.15) the my daughter has no name and it will always say "none" instead of her name. Is there anyway to change that??

Anon-e-Mouse

Oct 3, 2017
Damn, 0.15 is really pushing the pedo boundries with the appearance of the characters. Not only are all of the young girls in the game tiny (petite according to the dev), but with the head size to body ratios they really have the appearance of underage girls, especially Jennifer, and especially the fingering scene. The scale of the MC's hand vs the body is quite disturbing.

While I'm open to many kinks and fetishes I'm really finding the childlike appearances of some of the characters in this game off-putting since that is definitely one kink I do not have.
This is why I'm on the D and Georgina route. At least D has a womanly figure, even if she's almost a little person! J and E are just too petite and look too much like a high school freshmen to me, much as I like the writing for E's character development... I just can't get past their adolescent appearance. I'd totally be down with getting Margo in on the action, too, but I doubt that will happen without feeling forced.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
When I start a new game in chapter 2 (v.0.15) the my daughter has no name and it will always say "none" instead of her name. Is there anyway to change that??
Yes just type the name you want in there, you can also change GF's if you want to. change name and more..jpg

koustaro

Apr 29, 2017
Yes just type the name you want in there, you can also change GF's if you want to. View attachment 44178
How do I get there??
Can anyone maybe just give me a D,G and E save for the beginning of chapter 2. I havent played the last version and when I use the Save selector Mod it doesnt open the georgina path at the beginnig of chapter 2

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 325 Votes