Mikromann

Aug 13, 2017
Hi everyone, I think i encountered a bug regarding the severance payout.
I seem to have a mix of the possible outcomes.
Georgina didn't masturbate on day 7 and F rejected her, she sends F the audio file while he is at home but then he goes to the Office an talks to Martin - whom he doesn't want to pressure - because Maria is out.

According to the walkthrough this shouldn't even be a possible combination.
Any suggestions what i'm doing wrong?

wrx21

Donor
Jun 15, 2017
Damn, 0.15 is really pushing the pedo boundries with the appearance of the characters. Not only are all of the young girls in the game tiny (petite according to the dev), but with the head size to body ratios they really have the appearance of underage girls, especially Jennifer, and especially the fingering scene. The scale of the MC's hand vs the body is quite disturbing.

While I'm open to many kinks and fetishes I'm really finding the childlike appearances of some of the characters in this game off-putting since that is definitely one kink I do not have.
agree,that's why i avoid jennifer in every path,elena can get a pass but jennifer just can't

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Hi everyone, I think i encountered a bug regarding the severance payout.
I seem to have a mix of the possible outcomes.
Georgina didn't masturbate on day 7 and F rejected her, she sends F the audio file while he is at home but then he goes to the Office an talks to Martin - whom he doesn't want to pressure - because Maria is out.

According to the walkthrough this shouldn't even be a possible combination.
Any suggestions what i'm doing wrong?
You also must reject all other girls to including Elena and Jennifer.

hey guys, is there a way to use my old save? (didnt try it dont want to crash the game :D)
Yes and no, chapter 2 v15 will auto update the info from chapter 1 v14 fixed if you have played to the end and clicked on the main menu button you must click main menu.jpg then exit the game and start up chapter 2 v15 and start a new game and you should be good to go.

Mikromann

Aug 13, 2017
You also must reject all other girls to including Elena and Jennifer.
Ah, than the walkthrough could/should be clearer since it only talks about not being on "the georgina route".
I just tried it and it seems to be enough to turn the relationships to "No" right before you go into the office.
It will be interesting to see what will happen with E and J after that, since i will put the relationship back to "Yes".

Thank you!

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Ah, than the walkthrough could/should be clearer since it only talks about not being on "the georgina route".
I just tried it and it seems to be enough to turn the relationships to "No" right before you go into the office.
It will be interesting to see what will happen with E and J after that, since i will put the relationship back to "Yes".

Thank you!
That we don't know if you get the extra content or not.
It could remove the flag for the extra money but we don't know at this time.
I have my D only save game in reserve and will try it first with the workaround with all girls put back as GF's when the time comes.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Now I'm finaly playing chapter 1.Finish day 4.I'm curious how I should proceed with boobs/ass points.If I decide to go on equal path like 7 boobs pts and 6 ass pts it's possible that in future I will need par example 10 boobs or ass points to get the appropriate scene and in that case I can't get any of them.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Now I'm finaly playing chapter 1.Finish day 4.I'm curious how I should proceed with boobs/ass points.If I decide to go on equal path like 7 boobs pts and 6 ass pts it's possible that in future I will need par example 10 boobs or ass points to get the appropriate scene and in that case I can't get any of them.
We don't know how many points will be needed but I think you can do both and still have the points required when needed.

Anon-e-Mouse

Oct 3, 2017
You should pick whichever you prefer. You need to dedicate a play-through to one or the other to unlock the "rewards" pictures for each, but there currently isn't any content that requires you to have all of one or the other. Most of my Ch.1 saves are at about 7 of one and 6 of the other, but there is also a save that has 11 of one and 2 of the other in order to unlock those rewards.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
How to get the version, where incest have been removed? I would like to see how mrdots have managed to remove it.
Oh for goodness sakes you have not removed the very buggy file yet, you must go do it now and you will have to start a new game in chapter 2 v15 to fix the bug. Very buggy file "ch2.rpy" located in the game folder inside the game.

Magixian

Feb 2, 2017
To sort out a few things, because this is what.. 50 pages of same few questions over and over again.

1) Savegames for Ch.1 and Ch.2 are incompatible with each other. These are two SEPERATED games. Dont mix them up, at all !
2) Chapter 1 route are being stored at the last scene at the AIRPORT. Meaning NOT when you press back to main menu, but three screens before that. Again, see the last scene at the airport, then advance to save it. Or you know.. use the , srly.
3) Global data (data outside the gamefolder) from Ch1->2 are stored in ..\appdata\roaming\renpy\persistent. Delete it if you feel nessesary. Rest of the data are in the DMD-xx folders.
4) You can change variables to your hearts content. It's a game, not rocket science. The payout one mentioned way too offen is v_day0_extra_payment=True, but it's not needed for anything yet. Ingame it requires a D-only route. Nothing short will do.

Sorry, these are just the same questions over and over and over again. People aren't even looking at answer in the same page they're on.

*edit: And ohh, there is a fixed version if you are stuck at the webcam chat, or got 'None' for names and values. Latter part is because there is no carryover-data to read. This is accounted for in small way for patched version.

Last edited:

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
Hello guys , i was wondering.. Do you think choosing classic outfit instead of sexy one is a good option if we are playing only D with full romance (no sharing&exh. etc) Because in walkthrough it says that "with the classic outfit, more romantic options will be available to you in future days" but i have no idea if Mrdots gonna use this in future. I mean dad already left from work. Any ideas?

Reactions: Londo_Mollari

Magixian

Feb 2, 2017
There is not a file with that name in the version I have downloaded from here. Are you sure you read my post correct? I want the version WITHOUT incest.
Gratz. Then you got the fixed version.........

*edit: Wauw i'm tilted. Didn't even read you wanted Dating my Doughnut, not Dating my Daughter. That's a first.

Reactions: megacct

Anon-e-Mouse

Oct 3, 2017
There is not a file with that name in the version I have downloaded from here. Are you sure you read my post correct? I want the version WITHOUT incest.
Then you need to go back about 20 pages to when it was first released and find someone's alternate upload of Ch.2, because the version in the OP of this thread already has the file removed.

Pantisocrat

Jul 3, 2017
Why, though? It's crap, just all the identifying words have been ctrl-x'd out. Sentences are like "I haven't seen my in weeks" and "I have to rescue my !" Everything else is the same except the splash screen says "Dating My Doughnut".

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes