a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Guys, can anyone here tell me how to remove the incest from the game, make all women 35 years old, tall and with big breast? Otherwise, I don't think I could keep playing the game. Thanks.
Well see you later then for there is no such thing for this game.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
So, why did chapter 1 give no issues at all? I didn't read anything about higherreqirmnts.
How old is your computer?
Computers playing very heavy graphic games wear out a lot faster than just doing e-mail web searching.

You are the only one I have seen this problem with so it makes me think you may have a hardware starting to bad.

There are all kinds of on line tester out there so you may want to try one and see whats up, make sure it does your video to.

tmv

May 31, 2017
Be specific and we can help. This is unique to you, and might be because you mixed the two chapter together. Game or savefiles.
You're right:
- chapter 1 did not give any issues
- I installed chapter 2 in a separate folder, and copied the update
- I use saved files from chapter 1
- the crash does not appear at the same place. Reloading and continueing let e pass the placeof the crash and I managed this way to make it to the end of the version
- I thought t might have to do with that I tend to go back afew screens sometimes. Yet this was also nt the issue

What could I check more?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
hi i just downloaded the game put in the save files patched it loaded the save keeps coming up as an error and closes
Put in what save files, if you are talking about chapter 1 v14 save putting them in chapter 2 v15 then you screwed up for they are 2 different games and chapter 2 v15 will pull all needed info from chapter 1 v14 that is registered from you play in v14 chapter 1 as long as you run the game till the end.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
You're right:
- chapter 1 did not give any issues
- I installed chapter 2 in a separate folder, and copied the update
- I use saved files from chapter 1
- the crash does not appear at the same place. Reloading and continueing let e pass the placeof the crash and I managed this way to make it to the end of the version
- I thought t might have to do with that I tend to go back afew screens sometimes. Yet this was also nt the issue

What could I check more?
Please read my post 1 up from this one.

tmv

May 31, 2017
How old is your computer?
Computers playing very heavy graphic games wear out a lot faster than just doing e-mail web searching.

You are the only one I have seen this problem with so it makes me think you may have a hardware starting to bad.

There are all kinds of on line tester out there so you may want to try one and see whats up, make sure it does your video to.
I will look into this as my system is old indeed.

Roland-123

Nov 26, 2017
What a boring game, it feels like i am 13 all over again, almost a year passed and all you can do is to grab the D ass... come on guys, lets see some action!

Reactions: Brenda

megacct

May 15, 2017
Just finished two or three play-throughs of the beginning of chapter 2. Enjoyed the hell out of it. The reunion was a great start to this new chapter. Would've loved for this start to have more content, but considering it's laying the groundwork for a lot of stuff in the future, it's entirely forgivable.

Thanks to @a1fox3 for all the various saves.. was able to import each into ch2 to start off with each save's relationships, but odd that one route's choices get saved into another – i.e. if you played the harem route and saved further down the story, then did a run-through of the D-only route and went back to the harem route it shows you as only in a relationship with D.

Hilarious, the number of users who come into this thread to ask questions that have already been asked twenty times over (usually on the previous page) already, or asking for links posted to page 1 of the thread, as they always are. Eliminate all that, and this thread would be only some 100 to 200 pages long instead of nearly 600.

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Put in what save files, if you are talking about chapter 1 v14 save putting them in chapter 2 v15 then you screwed up for they are 2 different games and chapter 2 v15 will pull all needed info from chapter 1 v14 that is registered from you play in v14 chapter 1 as long as you run the game till the end.
thanks where does the mod go the readme doesn't say where

Darrel Caper

Jun 5, 2017
I haven't been near this game for a while, hoping that by the time I came back there would finally be some good stuff. Now I hear something about the incest being removed?! Please tell me this isn't so. Can someone give me an update on the state of the game?

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes