a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Instead of taking the Incest away , why not add disclaimer in beginning. THIS game contains INCEST. If u don' like such content please click exit on screen. If u are ok with it click continue. PLEASE note that I , Mr Dots the developer take full responsibility of my work and Patreon is only hosting my work and not in any way liable.
i think patreon doesnt see it that way, what i would suggest is release a clean version and put out a seperate patch to add incest back in
Hey both of you there is a very buggy file in your game that you need to remove and then start a new game and it will be as it was before, ;););):p

The file is called "ch2.renpy" inside the folder and then in the game folder you will find it, remember it is a very buggy file and must be remove if you want your game as it was in chapter 1.:relievedface::relievedface::relievedface:

thenewhope

May 21, 2017
Instead of taking the Incest away , why not add disclaimer in beginning. THIS game contains INCEST. If u don' like such content please click exit on screen. If u are ok with it click continue. PLEASE note that I , Mr Dots the developer take full responsibility of my work and Patreon is only hosting my work and not in any way liable.
Because he's trying to reach the maximum amount of people that he can. Instead of a disclaimer and turning people and potential patreons away with incest he can take it out for people that don't want it and get them interested as well.

Last edited by a moderator:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
done that, even redownloaded the whole thing again afterwards, but it keeps stopping at that point every time =/
Then you did not apply the patch right.

Give me about 1 hour and I will have it uploaded to mega fully updated and patched.

JohnDoeJoe

Apr 24, 2017
Come on guys and read first it is clearly stated this for a long time now that chapter 2 is a different game but it auto draws out info from chapter 1 and you just start playing a new game in chapter 2.
It still doesn't explain where the savegames should be placed into which are linked in first post.

Mirewen

Aug 28, 2017
I've been playing Chap2 without watching the walkthrourgh yet, Nice gameplay. however when you bring daughter home instead of taking her to the hotelroom, I get stuck on the last page. I've done all 3 options; Talk about job, virtual kiss and plans for tomorrow, but don't get further in the game...
So I've looked up the walkthrough and should be getting a few more choices. I didn't.
programm fault? or my own fault? I don't know.
I'll be playing the walkthroughway now and see how that develops

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
done that, even redownloaded the whole thing again afterwards, but it keeps stopping at that point every time =/
Try this and tell me if it works now, this is a full incest patched version of the game with the extras.

It still doesn't explain where the savegames should be placed into which are linked in first post.
The save games go into v14 chapter 1 of the game in the save game folder inside the game folder.

I've been playing Chap2 without watching the walkthrourgh yet, Nice gameplay. however when you bring daughter home instead of taking her to the hotelroom, I get stuck on the last page. I've done all 3 options; Talk about job, virtual kiss and plans for tomorrow, but don't get further in the game...
So I've looked up the walkthrough and should be getting a few more choices. I didn't.
programm fault? or my own fault? I don't know.
I'll be playing the walkthroughway now and see how that develops
That is a know bug and you need to patch your game and then start a new game and it should be fixed.

Here is the patch to apply to your game.

RazorX

Modder
Nov 23, 2017
has anyone made a mod that allows you to edit the hidden points?
boobs
ass
exhibition
sharing
bdsm

RazorX

Modder
Nov 23, 2017
Shift+O, there you can change the values of the variables.

v_stat_d_friend=X
v_stat_d_love=X
v_boobs_points=X
v_ass_points=X
v_exhibition_points=X
v_sharing_points=X
v_BDSM_points=X
v_mouth_points=X
v_penis_points=X
ah thanks, is there a full list of console commands somewhere?

Reactions: Luckzifer

Magixian

Feb 2, 2017
So yeah. I thought about just letting this one slide, and watch the whole tread crumble. Which is garanteed to come. I mean, who hasn't fantasied about being the joker from batman, right? :coldsweat: Ohh well, pay attention. I'll only post this once at least. That mod currently on page 1, that one from @Anon-e-Mouse aka booom313. Yeah..
*edit: @Anon-e-Mouse only supplied savedata, not the code. Sorry there mate.

First off.: It corrupts any savegame you made after starting a game with that mod installed. It changes interger values to booleans and so on. Really really messy guesswork, an absolute no-no. No work put into checking that it works. Sure it might work for THIS release, but any future releases will with almost 100% use the remaining data from Ch.1, and it's straight up broken. Author saw stuff not being used for v.15, and just mashed random properties to them. Hope you like that grey screen renpy makes when it catches unhandledexpressions, but you'll see a whole lot of that with future releases. Sure you could fix this ingame by redoing every variable per console. But good luck, I'm not helping you with that. Specially not when I've released a (which mods dont want to look at, for some reason..?). I actually did the legwork of making a proper mod.

Second.: Author decides to overwrite your own savedata from chapter 1. No way of getting that with you, no matter what you do. That is a really really wierd choice. I mean, the code was there. Why not make that as a last option? :relievedface: So hope you like others playthoughs, because you can't do your own ch1->2 with this.

Third.: I wonder if author ever did any testing. Premade routes where you screw Elena, but no rubber to do so. Dont you think that will mess up later on? Can lead to neverending loops depending on how days will be programmed. Georgina routes where you reject georgina. And could go on. Soooo many inconsistencies.

So how is it you got that mod on the frontpage? No testing, no questions in the thread if you were in doubt about how to code it. @Bloo or whichever mod that keeps it up-to-date. You should really take a look at this.

To me this is the equivalant of

No srly. It's that bad.

tl;dr
Mod currently on page 1 breaks your savegame. Advice not to use.

Last edited:

cryzaeford

Jul 5, 2017
Can someone post an updated installation instruction? I've tried copying the 0.15 files into my 0.14 folder, applied the patch and now I get errors.
Then I downloaded 0.15 again unpacked into a new folder, started a new game and got errors.

The answer may have been already posted in this 587 pages (not even the search can help) but if a mod can update the first post it would be appreciated.

//edit: Also thanks for posting savegames but in no post/savegame archive is any note where the savegames are stored. I've tried putting them into the "game/saves" folder but they are not recognized by the game. I've tried the search and only found one post on 1xx page asking the same but nobody has replied to him.
you don't have to copy the files cuz v15 is a new game all together

Mordecai77

Jul 11, 2017
So yeah. I thought about just letting this one slide, and watch the whole tread crumble. Which is garanteed to come. I mean, who hasn't fantasied about being the joker from batman, right? :coldsweat: Ohh well, pay attention. I'll only post this once at least. That mod currently on page 1, that one from @Anon-e-Mouse aka booom313. Yeah..

First off.: It corrupts any savegame you made after starting a game with that mod installed. It changes interger values to booleans and so on. Really really messy guesswork, an absolute no-no. No work put into checking that it works. Sure it might work for THIS release, but any future releases will with almost 100% use the remaining data from Ch.1, and it's straight up broken. Author saw stuff not being used for v.15, and just mashed random properties to them. Hope you like that grey screen renpy makes when it catches unhandledexpressions, but you'll see a whole lot of that with future releases. Sure you could fix this ingame by redoing every variable per console. But good luck, I'm not helping you with that. Specially not when I've released a (which mods dont want to look at, for some reason..?). I actually did the legwork of making a proper mod.

Second.: Author decides to overwrite your own savedata from chapter 1. No way of getting that with you, no matter what you do. That is a really really wierd choice. I mean, the code was there. Why not make that as a last option? :relievedface: So hope you like others playthoughs, because you can't do your own ch1->2 with this.

Third.: I wonder if author ever did any testing. Premade routes where you screw Elena, but no rubber to do so. Dont you think that will mess up later on? Can lead to neverending loops depending on how days will be programmed. Georgina routes where you reject georgina. And could go on. Soooo many inconsistencies.

So how is it you got that mod on the frontpage? No testing, no questions in the thread if you were in doubt about how to code it. @Bloo or whichever mod that keeps it up-to-date. You should really take a look at this.

To me this is the equivalant of

No srly. It's that bad.

tl;dr
Mod currently on page 1 breaks your savegame. Advice not to use.
that is not a HDD, that is a power supply! lol

RedGrave

Sep 5, 2017
Okay guys so I've decided to start the game all over again before playing the second chapter (to get the full experience of the first chapter now that it's finished), and for some reason at no point during day 8 have I being asked about the condom. Which sucks, because it's seems to be the most important update of the last version. Any idea what that's happening ? Have I made a wrong choice and now I can't get it ?

Magixian

Feb 2, 2017
On another note. Actually came in here to ask if any had some ideas or requests for mods, alterations or additions, they like to see for DMD in the future !? I thought about maybe making the statscreen interactive, making some fanpictures avalible ingame like the ch.1 gallery, options at the start of ch.2 (one beat me to that one. Kind of).

You got any requests there? Dont have time to work at it right now, but later on I will.

Exactly @ XD That's how i felt reading though that mod. Dont want to discourage other mods. But releasing such a broken record and getting it on the first page is just wrong.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 325 Votes