a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
The "Day" is stuck in Day 0 in Chapter 2...
i have the same problem
Go here and download the complete extra fixed and restored incest that I put together and see if it works for you.

Remember you must first have chapter 1 and have finished in in v14 Fixed for chapter 2 to work right.

paladin07

May 28, 2017
how you people manage to not win a Darwin award is beyond me.....
This is off topic but that statement reminded me of my reaction the first time I saw It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia. I was like, there is no way characters this dumb or reach these characters' ages.

mschmidt6881

Jul 17, 2017
*Please excuse my ignorance* - having trouble downloading anything from F95...once I extract downloads, nothing happens. Can anyone assist? Error message appears out something missing.

IPkiss

Sep 12, 2017
Damn - - - So many readers have so many complaints and problems with latest version - must have been caused by the North Koreans.

Superperv13

Nov 6, 2017
I downloaded the patched version and game works fine. Only virtual call was issue and another issue was if I uploaded another save then my first save details changed to second save details. So only daughtwr save become elena save points ??

valentinius

May 4, 2017
Do you know how to use it please and I will test it out.

We can already name both D and F to what ever we want in game and we can also change GF's at any time so I do not see a need for this mod if that is all it does.

Exactly how do I rename D and F? I cannot find any option for this?

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017

Overview
Figuring out how to carry over savedata from Chapter 1 -> 2 have proved difficult for most,
so I've made a small script that allows you to craft savedata used for Chapter 2 in no time at all.
Included some default routes for you to choose, but you're able to make a custom route
ingame, after activating the secret menu. Make sure to read on for how to activate.​

How to activate?
Type in the famous while playing DMD to active the script. The Konami code currently doesn't work if you load a game. So start a new game, type in names for F & D, and you're set. In case you loaded a game, you start the script manually with
Code:
jump qplaych2
What it does:
When you activate the cheat, a new screen will appear. This is relevant for the transition between chapter 1 and 2, or if you want to redo some of the choices that matters towards Chapter 2, in your current playthough. You will be taken though a short menu using DMD assets, highlighting choices and ending with a cheat-screen to alter D's stats. When you're done, it returns you to where you left off, but you're able to play chapter 2, with the choices you just selected.
Just add the file into your ..\Dating_My_Daughter-0.14-win\game folder, and it loads at next startup.

Known errors:
Starting the script from the console, returns you to the console afterwards. Only a minor visual bug until a new picture loads.

*edit: Updated D-path for big severance payout.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hope this will be well recieved.
Only thing left to say, is:

Overview
Figuring out how to carry over savedata from Chapter 1 -> 2 have proved difficult for most,
so I've made a small script that allows you to craft savedata used for Chapter 2 in no time at all.
Included some default routes for you to choose, but you're able to make a custom route
ingame, after activating the secret menu. Make sure to read on for how to activate.​

How to activate?
Type in the famous while playing DMD to active the script. The Konami code currently doesn't work if you load a game. So start a new game, type in names for F & D, and you're set. In case you loaded a game, you start the script manually with
Code:
jump qplaych2
What it does:
When you activate the cheat, a new screen will appear. This is relevant for the transition between chapter 1 and 2, or if you want to redo some of the choices that matters towards Chapter 2, in your current playthough. You will be taken though a short menu using DMD assets, highlighting choices and ending with a cheat-screen to alter D's stats. When you're done, it returns you to where you left off, but you're able to play chapter 2, with the choices you just selected.
Just add the file into your ..\Dating_My_Daughter-0.14-win\game folder, and it loads at next startup.

Known errors:
Starting the script from the console, returns you to the console afterwards. Only a minor visual bug until a new picture loads.

*edit: Updated D-path for big severance payout.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hope this will be well recieved.
Only thing left to say, is:
lisa-standing.img is bad....((((((((((((
for an newbie, where in the game files have I to place the konami_code.rpyc , in chapter 1 or 2 and how to start it ?
Because putting it in game chapter 2 into /renpy , open the console and typing qplaych2 always lead to an syntax error

Last edited:

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
As you know, chapter 02 is a new exe. This version is already pre-patched and the incest is restored. Apply the Patch.
So what's the difference with the original game? There is no incest content due to Patreon witch hunt? If that's the case, What is the relationship between D and F in the new version? Neighbours or something?
And what about Chapter one? It has been purgued of incest content too?

Carcalla

Nov 21, 2017
Shift+O, there you can change the values of the variables.

v_stat_d_friend=X
v_stat_d_love=X
v_boobs_points=X
v_ass_points=X
v_exhibition_points=X
v_sharing_points=X
v_BDSM_points=X
v_mouth_points=X
v_penis_points=X

Thank you!

You are Big!!

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
So what's the difference with the original game? There is no incest content due to Patreon witch hunt? If that's the case, What is the relationship between D and F in the new version? Neighbours or something?
And what about Chapter one? It has been purgued of incest content too?
There is a very buggy file in the folder and you need to remove it and it will remove the bug that took out some words from the game and once removed and a new game is started the words come back.

The buggy file can be found in the game folder called "ch2.renpy".

Reactions: Ragnar

Domen

Nov 21, 2017
Hi guys, i started to play DmD v0.14 with extras and I really like this but I'm having problems with no animations. I read a few topics on this forum about this issue (white and grey squares on the screen) and tried recommended solutions but it still doesn't work. Files 2ds0hn.key, 40530ios.key and extras.rpa are in folder "Game" also folder "images". Folders "Extras" and "Extras 5" are in folder "Images". All images files were unpacked (UnRen 0.5 - no error massages). I'm using win7 Sp1. Does anyone know how to fix this?
I'm sorry for my english, i hope everything is clear enough.

setubal

Sep 5, 2017
Hmm, i tried several things:
Patch my old Donwload, download new version, combine versions etc...

nothing works:
i alwys get an "KeyError: u'_main_menu_screen'"-Error independent from which savegame i use.
Can anybody help me? (Windows 10)

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Hmm, i tried several things:
Patch my old Donwload, download new version, combine versions etc...

nothing works:
i alwys get an "KeyError: u'_main_menu_screen'"-Error independent from which savegame i use.
Can anybody help me? (Windows 10)
You do not combine chapter 1 with chapter 2 they are 2 different games.
Go here and download the complete extra fixed and restored incest that I put together and see if it works for you.

Remember you must first have chapter 1 and have finished in in v14 Fixed for chapter 2 to work right.

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes