setubal

Sep 5, 2017
You do not combine chapter 1 with chapter 2 they are 2 different games.
Go here and download the complete extra fixed and restored incest that I put together and see if it works for you.

Remember you must first have chapter 1 and have finished in in v14 Fixed for chapter 2 to work right.
I always download the newest one and finish it till this pink screen "thx 4 playing". But this time i can't continue. With your linked version, too.

Taito

Oct 29, 2017
I think a lot of ppl with problems dont unterstand that u click on Start Game and NOT load ur old save file from chapter 1.

The game will automatically load the saves from chapter 1.

It took me a while too to get it:p

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I always download the newest one and finish it till this pink screen "thx 4 playing". But this time i can't continue. With your linked version, too.
Ok go here and get my chapter 2 save game and put it in your save game folder.

Load up my save game and you can go in and change names and remove GF's if you want to, just click on D face in the upper right corner. change name and more..jpg

Reactions: Some-Dude

Tymoriel

Nov 19, 2017
Just finished playing. Completed with Elena+Jennifer as lover. After played Big Brother i only can say this: This is awesome game. Fantastic storytelling and best emotional scenes yet i see in game. Really original, man i cried at the moment when D meet F in cp2. I cant wait the next release. :)

dudetlove614

Jun 7, 2017
I'm playing through it again, trying to get all the little rewards. I know there is a few commands for rejecting Elena and Georgina, but does anyone know a command to reject Olivia?

Apostate

Oct 14, 2017
HELP!

Problem 1:

Version 0.15 (chapter 2) works fine but version 0.14 (chapter 1) no longer works for me. Keep getting "can't rollback" and similar errors and can't get to the main screen if I try to run the version 0.14 game exe. I've tried backing up the save files elsewhere then re-extracting the original 0.14 game files to their own folder and running it completely new but it still won't work ... gives the same error. It's trying to find py files in the renpy folder that it says it can't find. I've downloaded the 0.14 game from two sites and neither of the downloads work. This only started after downloading the 0.15 version.

Problem 2:

The 0.14 patches go where? I never recall having to patch the 0.14 game to play it, but in researching problem 1 I see the 0.14 patch files (ie. archive and day 10 and 13 rpa files). What's supposed to be done with those?

Magixian

Feb 2, 2017
for an newbie, where in the game files have I to place the konami_code.rpyc , in chapter 1 or 2 and how to start it ?
Because putting it in game chapter 2 into /renpy , open the console and typing qplaych2 always lead to an syntax error
Evenings. It's a mod for chapter 1, more specifically v.14. It's uses data and code from there, why it's not working with chapter 2. Put it into DMD v.14\game and, it loads on next startup. Looking forward to hear what you think of it. If it was in any way useful.

I think a lot of ppl with problems dont unterstand that u click on Start Game and NOT load ur old save file from chapter 1.

The game will automatically load the saves from chapter 1.

It took me a while too to get it:p
Not kidding :closedtongue: The patreon discussions are also majorly confused. Should have said "Continue game" or something like that.

Magixian

Feb 2, 2017
I'm playing through it again, trying to get all the little rewards. I know there is a few commands for rejecting Elena and Georgina, but does anyone know a command to reject Olivia?
v_day9_oliviareject = True and v_day9_fuckolivia = False
Hi guys, i started to play DmD v0.14 with extras and I really like this but I'm having problems with no animations. I read a few topics on this forum about this issue (white and grey squares on the screen) and tried recommended solutions but it still doesn't work. Files 2ds0hn.key, 40530ios.key and extras.rpa are in folder "Game" also folder "images". Folders "Extras" and "Extras 5" are in folder "Images". All images files were unpacked (UnRen 0.5 - no error massages). I'm using win7 Sp1. Does anyone know how to fix this?
I'm sorry for my english, i hope everything is clear enough.
Got a few steps you could check for, to see where your problem lies
First check ..\DMD Ch.1 (v0.14)\game\images\Extras\day 13 for content. Lets use 'ani_day13motel_dad_jerkoff.webm' for a reference. If it's there you got the extras content.
*edit: Can you play this outside of the game? windows media player/VLC
Second open chapter 1, in console:
Code:
renpy.loadable("2ds0hn.key")            // returns True unless game can't load the file
v_extras                                // for v.14 this needs to return 13
scene ani_day13motel_dad_jerkoff        // should load a scene from the extras
Doing this, which part works on your end? Can maybe help you from there.

Problem 1:

Version 0.15 (chapter 2) works fine but version 0.14 (chapter 1) no longer works for me. Keep getting "can't rollback" and similar errors and can't get to the main screen if I try to run the version 0.14 game exe. I've tried backing up the save files elsewhere then re-extracting the original 0.14 game files to their own folder and running it completely new but it still won't work ...
Sounds to me like your anti-virus/-malware if blocking renpy. See if it's being blocked. If it worked before, but you changed it's path, you need to redo the whitelist for it. If this isn't the case, post with some more details what is going wrong.

Last edited:

Domen

Nov 21, 2017
Got a few steps you could check for, to see where your problem lies
First check ..\DMD Ch.1 (v0.14)\game\images\Extras\day 13 for content. Lets use 'ani_day13motel_dad_jerkoff.webm' for a reference. If it's there you got the extras content.
*edit: Can you play this outside of the game? windows media player/VLC
Second open chapter 1, in console:
Code:
renpy.loadable("2ds0hn.key")            // returns True unless game can't load the file
v_extras                                // for v.14 this needs to return 13
scene ani_day13motel_dad_jerkoff        // should load a scene from the extras
Doing this, which part works on your end? Can maybe help you from there.
thanks for answering
1. this file ani_day13motel_dad_jerkoff.webm is in this location, i can play it outside of the game and it works fine
2. in console: renpy.loadable("2ds0hn.key") True , v_extras 1 but this scene ani_day13motel_dad_jerkoff didn't load instead appeared grey square background

Magixian

Feb 2, 2017
thanks for answering
1. this file ani_day13motel_dad_jerkoff.webm is in this location, i can play it outside of the game and it works fine
2. in console: renpy.loadable("2ds0hn.key") True , v_extras 1 but this scene ani_day13motel_dad_jerkoff didn't load instead appeared grey square background
Very useful info. Seems like the openGL-api renpy uses messes up somehow. Not uncommon, just rare. First make sure to update your graphics-driver (know it's gliché, but in your case it's very relevant!).
If upgrading your video drivers does not fix the problem, you should disable OpenGL support. To disable OpenGL support:

1. Hold down shift while starting Ren'Py.
2. From the "Graphics Acceleration" menu that appears, choose "Prefer Software Renderer".
3. Choose "Continue".

Found a few different way of initiating videos. Dont know the if they're different, but try these codes ingame along with those before
Code:
play movie "image/extras/day 13/ani_day13motel_dad_jerkoff.webm"
renpy.movie_cutscene("images/extras/day 13/ani_day13motel_dad_jerkoff.webm",loops=-1)
Do any of these start the video ingame?

Reactions: Domen

Some-Dude

Oct 30, 2017
i keep getting martin for the resignation scene ! Georgina messaged me the audio file but when i get to the office , maria isn't there !!! any help?

Domen

Nov 21, 2017
Very useful info. Seems like the openGL-api renpy uses messes up somehow. Not uncommon, just rare. First make sure to update your graphics-driver (know it's gliché, but in your case it's very relevant!).
If upgrading your video drivers does not fix the problem, you should disable OpenGL support. To disable OpenGL support:

1. Hold down shift while starting Ren'Py.
2. From the "Graphics Acceleration" menu that appears, choose "Prefer Software Renderer".
3. Choose "Continue".

Found a few different way of initiating videos. Dont know the if they're different, but try these codes ingame along with those before
Code:
play movie "image/extras/day 13/ani_day13motel_dad_jerkoff.webm"
renpy.movie_cutscene("images/extras/day 13/ani_day13motel_dad_jerkoff.webm",loops=-1)
Do any of these start the video ingame?
Thx for your reply. I really appreciate your help! Unfortunetly:
1.Graphics driver update didn't help
2. Choosing "software renderer" also didn't
3. command play movie "images/extras/day 13/ani_day13motel_dad_jerkoff.webm", It looks like console do not react at all, nothing has happened
command renpy.movie_cutscene("images/extras/day 13/ani_day13motel_dad_jerkoff.webm",loops=-1) console responded "False"
4. So still no animations. Any other ideas?

Some-Dude

Oct 30, 2017
anyone knows how to blackmail maria for more money in chapter 2 ? no matter what i do i only get martin and F won't blackmail martin ! even used a D only save for 0.14 and did everything like the walkthrough but I still get martin !!!!

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
i keep getting martin for the resignation scene ! Georgina messaged me the audio file but when i get to the office , maria isn't there !!! any help?
Do you have any GF's listed at the bottom when you click D's face pic in the upper right corner?

If so then uncheck them and try again.

Some-Dude

Oct 30, 2017
Do you have any GF's listed at the bottom when you click D's face pic in the upper right corner?

If so then uncheck them and try again.
thanks it worked !

there's also something else , at the Skype chat scene , after i use all three dialogue options nothing happens ! i'm back to those three options which is now used !!

Reactions: a1fox3

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
thanks it worked !

there's also something else , at the Skype chat scene , after i use all three dialogue options nothing happens ! i'm back to those three options which is now used !!
Thats a bug in the game and there is a bug fix download on the 1st post under the chapter 2 spoiler.

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes