prmscr

Sep 5, 2017
View attachment 44728
Hi, right to the point :). I think better write this it more simple.
1) Run Chapter 1 V.0.14 Save in Ending screen (see image below)
2) Run Chapter 2, New Game Profit ;)
3) Chapter 2 Automatic Use last Save, if you need other road, just repeat 1-2 Steps.

You can change or nope it you decide. Hm, cant send PM to
Write something about Spam...
Don't get it. Does the Chapter 1 and 2 have to be in same folder?

Cread

Nov 18, 2017
Like a lot of you I am disappointed in the update and how short it is hope he patch it in a few days to make it a bit longer do not want to have to wait a whole moth for a another update

Reactions: whodat

Les_Riggs

Oct 19, 2017
Like a lot of you I am disappointed in the update and how short it is hope he patch it in a few days to make it a bit longer do not want to have to wait a whole moth for a another update
I think I read somewhere on his page that he lost nearly a week of time to work on scenes due to the changes to the game demanded by Patreon. Which to me is fair enough.

However, to play through both paths, choosing the alternate options and properly reading the storyline, it still took me an hour and a half to go through all of V15. A good start, but felt like he’s setting up more to come on Day 2.

Reactions: cloudfw

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I think I read somewhere on his page that he lost nearly a week of time to work on scenes due to the changes to the game demanded by Patreon. Which to me is fair enough.

However, to play through both paths, choosing the alternate options and properly reading the storyline, it still took me an hour and a half to go through all of V15. A good start, but felt like he’s setting up more to come on Day 2.
I feel that way to, day 2 is going to have a bunch in it.

Cread

Nov 18, 2017
took me less then that even take all 3 paths one form my good side and one from the bad from my old saves then then play once more to unlock all other things

doodleboogie

Sep 25, 2017
I just started playing the game a couple days ago. Just my opinion but Georgina may be the hottest character in any of the games I have played. And she's even hotter with those glasses on. Very well done!

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
anyone knows how to blackmail maria for more money in chapter 2 ? no matter what i do i only get martin and F won't blackmail martin ! even used a D only save for 0.14 and did everything like the walkthrough but I still get martin !!!!
Maybe you're not rejecting Jennifer when she sleeps in Dad's home.

John Doe Jr.

Jun 11, 2017
Haven't kept up with this for a while, does anyone know if this game got hit by Patreon's new rules and if the i***** content got removed?

Anon-e-Mouse

Oct 3, 2017
Haven't kept up with this for a while, does anyone know if this game got hit by Patreon's new rules and if the i***** content got removed?
Yes. Yes, it all got removed. We've been discussing "Dating My Doughnut" for the past 594 pages, and the conversation has only picked up since Patreon forced the changes! :tf:

Reactions: John Doe Jr.

Gogotaro

Aug 7, 2017
If the Incest was removed, are they now step-dad and step-daughter? or what are they now?

I know there is a way to go back im just curious how he managed the change for the characters.

Magixian

Feb 2, 2017
Thx for your reply. I really appreciate your help! Unfortunetly:
1.Graphics driver update didn't help
2. Choosing "software renderer" also didn't
3. command play movie "images/extras/day 13/ani_day13motel_dad_jerkoff.webm", It looks like console do not react at all, nothing has happened
command renpy.movie_cutscene("images/extras/day 13/ani_day13motel_dad_jerkoff.webm",loops=-1) console responded "False"
4. So still no animations. Any other ideas?
Seems like your problem ain't exclusive to DMD. Will PM you some last ideas, so we dont clumb up this thread. Had hoped this did the trick.

mickster101

Aug 14, 2017
OK, I cannot even find my save files to start the process of using other players saved files for maximum points and transition to Chapter 2. I looked for Desktop\Dating_My_Daughter-0.14-winExtrasIncluded\Dating_My_Daughter-0.14-win\game\saves, no such animal for me. I have the game saved on a external hard drive, so I am not sure what path these saves are located. Any ideas, besides I am a moron? UPDATE: Never mind, think I got it.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 324 Votes