atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
Chapter 2 walkthrough seems to be up to date as far as I can tell. did you find any issues with it?

cryp

Sep 6, 2017
thanks for uploading and keeping up to date! best game i've played so far- played it through a couple of times even. thanks again.

Reactions: Les_Riggs

otter6969

Nov 18, 2017
Erm, could someone help me? I'm on day 13, I got home after the boxning night and then Lucas is at the home and he touches the daughter, then I come and interrupt him, and she says she wants mom and then it's game over. At what point did this happen?

otter6969

Nov 18, 2017
Erm, could someone help me? I'm on day 13, I got home after the boxning night and then Lucas is at the home and he touches the daughter, then I come and interrupt him, and she says she wants mom and then it's game over. At what point did this happen?
Or if someone could give me the save file after that happens in the correct way?

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Wait wait, so you say that dad wont fuck D. in this version ? I mean if dad fuck her then the story or it will be continue?
Sex with D probably will be at the end of chapter 2.I was talking about sex with Rachel to be in chapter 3.

Last edited:

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
no sex with D until chapter 3 full steam ahead corruption me thinks. we'll get some sexy and juicy bits through 2018 as we slowly continuing corrupting D via Skype and clandestine meetings back at the hotel room when D is off school.

I think we will get to revenge fuck the ex wife at some point in this story once we gain the upper hand and get Margo's lawyer friend to lay down the face ownage on Rachel once and for all. at that time I think end of Chapter 2 it's moving back home with D. I'd like to be wrong and they move back sooner but who knows. I was pleasantly surprised and pleased to be wrong for v0.15 when we got to see D and progress a little even though no corruption petal was lost (yet)

Reactions: proximus

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
Hmm, I think sex with D will happen in ch2. There're far more ways to corrupt her further in ch3.
But really: I don't care. As long the story makes progress and enough adult pieces inside (with other girls than G), I will be happy :D

Some-Dude

Oct 30, 2017
honestly all the teasing and the slow progression of D's corruption is kind of hot , i wouldn't want it to change as long as they slowly keep getting more and more intimate , and also there's plenty of nice sex with others , leaving the country is kind of a nice change too as long as they don't drag it for too long . . .

Last edited:

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Don't worry guys sex with D will be no early than 0.25-0.30.And I don't expect CL/corruption level/ 8 to be the blowjob and CL 9 to be the sex.

Reactions: proximus
3.80 star(s) 324 Votes