Puro Norte

Nov 30, 2017
I'm playing chapter 1, I had only one save and I took it during the changing room when the Presenter asks you to put clothes on your partner, I lost the contest and now I cannot go back, I always lose. What should I do? I don't really wanna play this again from the beginning.

Cheryl

Aug 4, 2017
You don't have to do any extra loading for Chapter 2. Just follow your chosen Chapter 1 path until the very end (until you see the credits page and there are NO more pages). The Chapter 2 code will automatically search--and find--that last Chapter 1 page. You can now continue with Chapter 2 (making new saves, of course).
Have fun. I'm sure you will...
Should I load the last save or just start the newer game?

Les_Riggs

Oct 19, 2017
Someone know whats up with the dmd official page?
for me it shows on home a blank page.

After all the patreon shit im a little worried
I'm pretty sure MrDots would have been asked to remove the game's incest themes on his site, especially if the main access to each day of it is still being run through the Patreon platform. The links on one of his web pages took potential pledges to the Patreon page, so even though it's his site, it's still linked to Patreon and would go against their current rules and guidelines I think.

I'd say there's nothing to worry about, given that the site itself still exists, which tells me that he does have some kind of plan in place in case he does have DMD shut down completely from Patreon. It's all about finding the right platform to shift to, which is probably what the other game creators in his situation are still looking at currently.

Aqualung

Oct 20, 2017
Click on the daughter portrait in the upper right corner and I believe you can rename the characters.

BTW: loved the flute solo :eek:penedeyewink:
Aaand, a week or so later I realise what the "flute solo" comment was referring to. Considering I chose my username for that very reason, how dumb do I feel?

Reactions: dbp5ca

met4lsp4wn

May 5, 2017
Is there anyone who can answer this question.

How does the sharing points work, do they affect the Daughters relation to you in a good/bad way?

shinokain

Jul 30, 2017
Is there anyone who can answer this question.

How does the sharing points work, do they affect the Daughters relation to you in a good/bad way?
imo, sharing points affect the way of treating his daughter, maybe lead to share D with other men, ntr...

Reactions: volto

pot123

Aug 6, 2017
I'm so glad that I can change relationships with characters with 1 button instead of having to play the whole ch1 over again

Insane Psycho Boy

Aug 7, 2017
I'm having trouble getting past the skype bug in chapter 2.

I've downloaded the latest version from the page 1 Mega. I've downloaded the patch and overwritten the files in the game folder.

I did a search of the thread and saw someone had success with a file in Post #11756 on page 588 (sorry, can't post links yet), but the Mega link is empty now and can't test it out.

What am I doing wrong? I've done the hotel route and was hoping to see how the skype route ended.

Edit: I have tried starting a new game, still no luck.

Edit 2: FIXED! For others with the issue, I re-downloaded game and patch from the first post, completely deleted the version I had, installed new download, added the patch. Started new game and got through skype!

Last edited:

Cheryl

Aug 4, 2017
You don't have to do any extra loading for Chapter 2. Just follow your chosen Chapter 1 path until the very end (until you see the credits page and there are NO more pages). The Chapter 2 code will automatically search--and find--that last Chapter 1 page. You can now continue with Chapter 2 (making new saves, of course).
Have fun. I'm sure you will...
Thanks.....you're the best. I had lots of fun...but stuck now in skype scene with Daddy. All options used and can't get past.

Reactions: virtuvoid
3.80 star(s) 324 Votes