JJuane

Dec 4, 2017
There are missing animations in DMD 0.14, i'm doing something wrong? Just a image with squares.

Les_Riggs

Oct 19, 2017
So I have played through the second chapter multiple times from my rejection and no masturbating (Georgina) in chapter 1... but even when I unclick my relationship with Georgina, it still doesn't let me use the audio recording against Maria. What do I do??
Did you reject or accept Jennifer’s advances at the start of Chapter 2?
If you accepted, then that could very well be the reason why.

Gogotaro

Aug 7, 2017
So is the father and the daughter finally touching hands? my god we wouldn't want this game to be rushed are we?

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
sooo.. do the exhibitionist & sharing points start to pay off? maybe she isn't with her father but with her pseudo-boyfriend? anyway I hope that she will blow daddy on Christmas cause with all that jerking she will cock his junk :D
Brad, its name is Brad ^^

And yeah, I like the way it could go with D open up for new things (but not too fast, of course).

And I wonder nobody came with the obvious assumption about the pic: D knows she couldn't be caught, so she gives F a quick view.
And it could also be a reward pic (but probybly not ^^ Then there would be nipples and the girl in the background on top of her :p )

Last edited:

wrx21

Donor
Jun 15, 2017
so do you think there is a possibility for BJ in next update?i remember that mrdots posted teaser pic while back stating it will happen this year
i personally doubt,with current progression it seems a bit too "quick" at this time,she just got reunited with F and even if desire is there i think D needs little bit more time for that step,she just started enjoying masturbation and her HJ's are still considered as "massage",i want to see her being more erotic when she's giving HJ and her desiring to do something more by herself,i'd kinda don't want F to lead her on and encourage her to give him BJ

cureu

Aug 13, 2017
not a good place to ask but i'm new so i dont know where to ask this, but does anyone know is there a simpsons game made by renpy or why no one make that yet?

Slava333

Jun 1, 2017
Hi :)
Save patch for game Ch 1 and 2
x:\Users\ChangeToYourUserName\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\DMD-1469236204
x:\Users\ChangeToYourUserName\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\DMD-2469236204
My Save for Ch2, just add...
All Girls + F.ck Elena in Cafe <-0 0-> Only Daughter (My Choice)
558c6.jpg
It look crepe dont you think :), in normal version look the same, before convert to Chapter 1.

shinokain

Jul 30, 2017
Can i fuck Olivia at her house at night of day 9? The walkthrough told me not to. I wonder if fucking her affects latter?

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
so do you think there is a possibility for BJ in next update?i remember that mrdots posted teaser pic while back stating it will happen this year
i personally doubt,with current progression it seems a bit too "quick" at this time,she just got reunited with F and even if desire is there i think D needs little bit more time for that step,she just started enjoying masturbation and her HJ's are still considered as "massage",i want to see her being more erotic when she's giving HJ and her desiring to do something more by herself,i'd kinda don't want F to lead her on and encourage her to give him BJ
no bj I think until they get back stateside. D is finally comfortable having F making her cum and is now comfortable with having F cum on her chest while she is on her knees jerking him off. I'd like to speculate that next version we probably will see some sexy bits but no real progression (like the v0.10 and v0.11)

again I hope I am wrong and we see another corruption petal fall off :)

Erros

Aug 28, 2017
Hello,
what is the folder to delete all the saves from the previous versions ?
I have made too many saves and i want to do a little cleaning
(and for others renpy games too)
Thanks.

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
Hello,
what is the folder to delete all the saves from the previous versions ?
I have made too many saves and i want to do a little cleaning
(and for others renpy games too)
Thanks.

check (if using Windows) something like c:\users\local or local low \ roaming \
app data \ Ren'py and clear out the saves for DMD. this is off the top of my head but its generally in this folder.

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes