PalOS

Oct 30, 2017
I still don't geat what to do. I have to copy folders from chapter 1 in chapter 2, or something like that?

I mean it give me the chance to save the current state, but when I want to start chapter 2, from chapter 1 saves, the slots are empty.

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
I still don't geat what to do. I have to copy folders from chapter 1 in chapter 2, or something like that?

I mean it give me the chance to save the current state, but when I want to start chapter 2, from chapter 1 saves, the slots are empty.
What I understood from Mr.Dots post you don't have to copy any folders. You just have to:
1- Play Chapter-01 until the end and save it in the new save format (once for every different path [daughter only, +Elena, +Georgina, etc.])
2- Play Chapter-02, load your new save, finish Chapter-02 and save your game (once for every different path)
(Before this change you had to start a new game when you played Chapter-02 and it would automatically load your last saved game from Chapter-01)

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
I wouldn't mind throwing D for someone else than daddy but that's just me. Sharing is fine.
This picture tho feels really out of character. Flashing tits in public?
It depends on how many exhibition points you 'developed' in her. If you didn't work on her exhibitionism, you're right, it's out of character.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
It depends on how many exhibition points you 'developed' in her. If you didn't work on her exhibitionism, you're right, it's out of character.
That's fine following game's logic. I just can't imagine even with full exhibition points how a virgin girl that can't grasp masturbation is able to flash her tits in a restaurant. In real life she'd have to be a nympho or feminist to do so

Les_Riggs

Oct 19, 2017
That's fine following game's logic. I just can't imagine even with full exhibition points how a virgin girl that can't grasp masturbation is able to flash her tits in a restaurant. In real life she'd have to be a nympho or feminist to do so
I’m of the belief that this scene will only happen (or be unlocked), if you have a certain amount of exhibition points by the time you get to this point (probably 10 or more).
Otherwise it will skip over this scene if you have less than the required amount of exh points.

I figure it will be like the bonus pictures you can attain in Chapter 1 where one gets unlocked if you get 10 Ass points, or 10 Boob points.
Well, that’s what I’m hoping is the plan!

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
I’m of the belief that this scene will only happen (or be unlocked), if you have a certain amount of exhibition points by the time you get to this point (probably 10 or more).
Otherwise it will skip over this scene if you have less than the required amount of exh points.

I figure it will be like the bonus pictures you can attain in Chapter 1 where one gets unlocked if you get 10 Ass points, or 10 Boob points.
I hope this feature is developed into the game in such a way she will expose her tits to dad (as shown in the pic) if the player managed to get enough boobs points plus exhibition points, and she will expose her butt to dad if the player managed to get enough ass points plus exhibition points! (Sort of she knows what dad likes!)

Reactions: Les_Riggs

proximus

Donor
Apr 25, 2017

Unlikely that she is so bold yet even with high exhibition score. Probably part of a dream.

Reactions: Cheryl

Cheryl

Aug 4, 2017
til now I didn't realized she's wearing her ring again :heartcoveredeyes::FeelsGoodMan:
Wow. I didn't notice it either. I love the smile she has. So relaxed and happy. But I do think that this is not her, not with people around. She could flash Daddy in private.....soon anyway...not yet

Londo_Mollari

Respected User
Donor
Sep 7, 2017

Does this screenshot help?

Don't copy any stuff from chapter 1 to chapter 2 or reverse. Just lay the 2 different games anywhere you want (they don't even have to lay on the same disc, but on same computer ;) , e.g. side by side in a folder for DmD)
screenshot.1218.png

How does this work?
DmD saves all savegames (additional to game folder) in the AppData folder of your (windows-)profile. Chapter 2 looks there for the newest savegame and uses it to check the variables in there. No magic :D

ckydu12

Jul 17, 2017
Maybe you can see it more as a player reward for wanted so much to perverting her more than a logic situation ^^

Like a teaser for later when you will share her with everyone including dogs xD

Reactions: Londo_Mollari

moseph jonstein

Donor
Dec 1, 2017
I'm playing chapter 2 and when i get to the dinner with Elena and her dad and the other doctor it says it's the end of the current version? Am i doing something wrong, it seems like other people have gotten further in chapter 2

rciik

Jun 5, 2017
So I presume MrDots is called Christian, at least that is what I got out of reading the exception upon loading my original save games but did a rollback and it went through. He did a good job!

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Can be another daydreaming moment like the one when F can choose who blow him-D,Elena,Jennifer or Georgina.

Reactions: Ignazzio
3.80 star(s) 323 Votes