a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
On another note. Actually came in here to ask if any had some ideas or requests for mods, alterations or additions, they like to see for DMD in the future !? I thought about maybe making the statscreen interactive, making some fanpictures avalible ingame like the ch.1 gallery, options at the stats of ch.2 (one beat me to that one. Kind of).

You got any requests there? Dont have time to work at it right now, but later on I will.

Exactly @ XD That's how i felt reading though that mod. Dont want to discourage other mods. But releasing such a broken record and getting it on the first page is just wrong.
How about making all points able to be added to or subtract form like we can remove or add GF's
Boob's, Ass and son on.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
@Bloo @TCMS

This is the complete setup for chapter 2 with extras and the patch installed with incest fully restored.

It was tested to be fully working for those who have been having problems with the patch not working

Can one of you download it and place it on the first post please my mega account is limited.

Something is wrong in the links in the first post that some players are having problems with not being able to move forward because of the patch.

Last edited:
Reactions: atlas114

da-dudster

Jun 5, 2017
I have a "daughter only" save and a "all relationships" save in chapter 1. Which one will be continued when I start playing chapter 2?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I have a "daughter only" save and a "all relationships" save in chapter 1. Which one will be continued when I start playing chapter 2?
The last one you played to the end in v14 Fixed chapter 1.
Chapter 2 v15 will auto bring over the info for you when you start a new game.

da-dudster

Jun 5, 2017
So if I want to play both routes in chapter 2, I load my last "daughter only" save in chapter 1, finish it, start chapter 2 and save it so that I have the "daughter only" route in chapter 2. And then I do the same with the "all relationship" save from chapter 1. Is that right?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
So if I want to play both routes in chapter 2, I load my last "daughter only" save in chapter 1, finish it, start chapter 2 and save it so that I have the "daughter only" route in chapter 2. And then I do the same with the "all relationship" save from chapter 1. Is that right?
No your chapter 2 save games will revert to your last save game from chapter 1.
There is an in game program to add and remove GF's so use it and your good to go.
Just click her face to open it up and you can change names and add and remove GF's change name and more..jpg

It would be best to bring over the info from the all GF one then in chapter 2 start a new game and just remove the GF's and your good to go, that is how I did it.

Last edited:
Reactions: da-dudster

Anon-e-Mouse

Oct 3, 2017
So yeah. I thought about just letting this one slide, and watch the whole tread crumble. Which is garanteed to come. I mean, who hasn't fantasied about being the joker from batman, right? :coldsweat: Ohh well, pay attention. I'll only post this once at least. That mod currently on page 1, that one from @Anon-e-Mouse aka booom313. Yeah..

First off.: It corrupts any savegame you made after starting a game with that mod installed. It changes interger values to booleans and so on. Really really messy guesswork, an absolute no-no. No work put into checking that it works. Sure it might work for THIS release, but any future releases will with almost 100% use the remaining data from Ch.1, and it's straight up broken. Author saw stuff not being used for v.15, and just mashed random properties to them. Hope you like that grey screen renpy makes when it catches unhandledexpressions, but you'll see a whole lot of that with future releases. Sure you could fix this ingame by redoing every variable per console. But good luck, I'm not helping you with that. Specially not when I've released a (which mods dont want to look at, for some reason..?). I actually did the legwork of making a proper mod.

Second.: Author decides to overwrite your own savedata from chapter 1. No way of getting that with you, no matter what you do. That is a really really wierd choice. I mean, the code was there. Why not make that as a last option? :relievedface: So hope you like others playthoughs, because you can't do your own ch1->2 with this.

Third.: I wonder if author ever did any testing. Premade routes where you screw Elena, but no rubber to do so. Dont you think that will mess up later on? Can lead to neverending loops depending on how days will be programmed. Georgina routes where you reject georgina. And could go on. Soooo many inconsistencies.

So how is it you got that mod on the frontpage? No testing, no questions in the thread if you were in doubt about how to code it. @Bloo or whichever mod that keeps it up-to-date. You should really take a look at this.

To me this is the equivalant of

No srly. It's that bad.

tl;dr
Mod currently on page 1 breaks your savegame. Advice not to use.
Uhhh... I never released any mods! I offered up saves for all the different paths in Ch.1... that's it. I'm not sure what I'm being credited with/accused of, but that's all I've ever uploaded regarding this game, and my saves are from playthroughs, not mods or inputs in the console to get different results, so they should be harmless and work fine. Hope that clears up any misconceptions people might have about me and my contributions.

Reactions: virtuvoid

Malika456

Donor
Sep 18, 2017
I noticed an Elena restyle in Ch.2 . When she talk with her father, in close-up the skin looks different.
Do you think it?

Last edited:

Magixian

Feb 2, 2017
How about making all points able to be added to or subtract form like we can remove or add GF's
Boob's, Ass and son on.
That's what I thought of by making the stat screen interactiveable :) Two minds think alike.
Uhhh... I never released any mods! I offered up saves for all the different paths in Ch.1... that's it. I'm not sure what I'm being credited with/accused of, but that's all I've ever uploaded regarding this game, and my saves are from playthroughs, not mods or inputs in the console to get different results, so they should be harmless and work fine. Hope that clears up any misconceptions people might have about me and my contributions.
Hey. Hmm wierd. You were credited in the readme file, and found no booom313 user on this site. I'm sorry if you aren't the author (will edit it out, sorry!), but then who is ??

Anon-e-Mouse

Oct 3, 2017
That's what I thought of by making the stat screen interactiveable :) Two minds think alike.

Hey. Hmm wierd. You were credited in the readme file, and found no booom313 user on this site. I'm sorry if you aren't the author (will edit it out, sorry!), but then who is ??
Wow!!! That's news to me! I had no idea I was linked to that mod until just now! No worries about crediting me; I understand now why you thought it was me... But I had nothing to do with that "Save Selector Mod..." I just provided four saves, which have been linked to and used by @a1fox3 (and I think we can all agree that foxey does good deeds and good work!). I have no coding skills or aspirations! Maybe the author (boom313?) was up to no good and removed their account after posting a malicious piece of crap... I just hope no one was hacked or damaged by this "mod."

Reactions: Magixian

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
This:
It's at the bottom of the Ch.2 spoiler in the OP.
Do you know how to use it please and I will test it out.

We can already name both D and F to what ever we want in game and we can also change GF's at any time so I do not see a need for this mod if that is all it does.

Anon-e-Mouse

Oct 3, 2017
Do you know how to use it please and I will test it out.

We can already name both D and F to what ever we want in game and we can also change GF's at any time so I do not see a need for this mod if that is all it does.
Apparently, it's purpose was to bypass Ch.1 and let you "create" a path with all the flags to start ch.2, but I've only seen people discussing it. I never needed it, so I never tried it. I don't even know when it was added to the OP...

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Apparently, it's purpose was to bypass Ch.1 and let you "create" a path with all the flags to start ch.2, but I've only seen people discussing it. I never needed it, so I never tried it. I don't even know when it was added to the OP...
Ok thanks but I don't think I can test it then I got chapter 1 done and its info is in my computer somewhere.

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes