Anonny

♥ Ren'Py Fangirl ♥
Donor
Sep 18, 2017
Margo is still my number 1 though, she is by far the most exotic looking
I keep calling her "Korra" whenever I forget her name. Margo is a treasure and I still love her, despite her likely not ever being a romancable option. The game keeps hinting something of the sort, but I don't see it happening without it feeling forced or pandering.

She's really cute. Margo sports a similar hairstyle to the Mother from 'Dreams of Desire'.

screenshot0140.png

Imskel

Apr 23, 2017
Question: I have not played this game since like back too day 12 or 13, is it still as good as it was back then or did it get worse ?

Thanks Imskel

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Finally got around to finish the first chapter and I have to say it was quite good, besides the Jennifer part pretty much what I expected. I guess it would've also been a possibility that they'd be apart for the first "day", but I'd say that would've gone too far considering the fact that we'll probably have 2 or 3 updates ahead of us before we can challenge the final boss and get things back to normal. The option with Jennifer to either go for her pussy or her ass was hilarious, right off the bat I was like "That'll NEVER EVER work, don't even try it :WutFace::WutFace:" and lo and behold one thing failed gloriously and the other one even more miserably x'Dx'Dx'D
This Adam is kind of dubious though, he seems more friendly but he gives off a creepy vibe, I wouldn't be surprised if his middle name was Eric.

Reactions: Londo_Mollari

Imskel

Apr 23, 2017
Thanks all,

Guess I should DL it and catch up, least I am not wanting the next chapter/day... least not yet XD.

Imskel

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
Nether rape or NTR is in the list.
3DCG, Dating Simulator, Voyeurism, Corruption, Lesbian, Anal Sex, Incest, Interracial, Handjob, Oral Sex, Vaginal Sex, Masturbation, Exhibitionism, Male Protagonist, Sex Toys, Animated
If I'm lucky it will be added sometime in the future :evilsmile:
Obviously for players who doesn't like this there should be a route to avoid this.

Walt Dee

Apr 4, 2017
Bravo on 0.15 Mrdots & entire DMD team! You've assuaged my fears about stringing the reunion out over several updates.

Of course, I am a little disappointment that no progress was made in F & D's sexual relationship, but it's understandable because of the situation they find themselves.

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
yea not ntr, but still i don't like elana and jennifer, they're always trying to get in the way of the daughter getting the cock
Elena would never do such thing!! She would be zealous not jealous to get D into a relation with her and F.

Reactions: Darkaura

goatwhisperer3

Jul 22, 2017
"As you know, chapter 02 is a new exe. This version is already pre-patched and the incest is restored. Apply the Patch."

I read the words but i dont understand. The "already" makes it confusing for me.
Sooo. Ch2 downlaods are with incest, and the patch will make it incestless or what

Gary Bertrand

Sep 30, 2017
Hi guy's and gal's i have to say that jennifer and d look to much alike in looks its creapy if i diden't know better i would say they look more like twins when i kissed jennifer she looks just like d in more ways then 1

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes