crugh2112

Oct 9, 2017
So I played through Day 15 and it was awesome. Loved almost everything about the start of chapter 2.

The reunion between F and D was great and hearthwarming to watch (beautiful and lovely set in scene). But it was a little bit too fast paced (in relation to chapter 1). While I'm happy about the reunion... at day 2 would have been great/better. It was (in my opionion) a missed chance to explore more about the sadness/despair of of F and D because of the seperation. This would have allowed more character development/exploration.

The sex scene between between F and Jennifer was a lil bit disappointing. But since I'm on the F and D only route it doensn't bother me that much.

From the coworker of Elena's Dad I get a slight NTR vibe. Hopefully he don't want to get his filthy hands on the lovely D.

All in all it was a very nice start. Hopefully this expectation will stay with the next update.
Well, Adam is a doctor and can get a hold of drugs and/or knock out gas to take creepy advantage of our girls. Is there a railroad track nearby to tie them to?

Reactions: Londo_Mollari

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
So I played through Day 15 and it was awesome. Loved almost everything about the start of chapter 2.

The reunion between F and D was great and hearthwarming to watch (beautiful and lovely set in scene). But it was a little bit too fast paced (in relation to chapter 1). While I'm happy about the reunion... at day 2 would have been great/better. It was (in my opionion) a missed chance to explore more about the sadness/despair of of F and D because of the seperation. This would have allowed more character development/exploration.

The sex scene between between F and Jennifer was a lil bit disappointing. But since I'm on the F and D only route it doensn't bother me that much.

From the coworker of Elena's Dad I get a slight NTR vibe. Hopefully he don't want to get his filthy hands on the lovely D.

All in all it was a very nice start. Hopefully this expectation will stay with the next update.
I was disappointed to that Jennifer could not enjoy herself yet but it will come.

As for NTR nope will not happen, Elena will hear that F is in town and she will do all she can to hook up with him.

Morpheus668

Jun 22, 2017
@a1fox3 the file that chap 2 is pulling the info from is in appdata/roaming correct?

and sorry for the mis-information, i forgot that ch1 saved the info for ch2 in a separate file...

Razielprince

Nov 4, 2017
I was disappointed to that Jennifer could not enjoy herself yet but it will come.

As for NTR nope will not happen, Elena will hear that F is in town and she will do all she can to hook up with him.
I really want to know your source of information. Because if that is true, then heck I won't have to worry for Adam anymore, 'cause he gave a little bit of the "old man with a love for loli girls and would do everything to fuck them, even rape them" vibe.

dutchpete

Jun 11, 2017
They don't care. As long as the main game is censored, then it's fine. It's not the dev's fault if the player decides to delete certain files ;)
Not to mention those EVIL modders at F95 who will turn your innocent "seduce your neighbour/roommate/whatever" game into one of those detestable INCEST games !!
Damn those evil pirates
The horror of it all....................
What a world, what a world

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I really want to know your source of information. Because if that is true, then heck I won't have to worry for Adam anymore, 'cause he gave a little bit of the "old man with a love for loli girls and would do everything to fuck them, even rape them" vibe.
Nether rape or NTR is in the list.
3DCG, Dating Simulator, Voyeurism, Corruption, Lesbian, Anal Sex, Incest, Interracial, Handjob, Oral Sex, Vaginal Sex, Masturbation, Exhibitionism, Male Protagonist, Sex Toys, Animated

Reactions: Anon-e-Mouse

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
@a1fox3 the file that chap 2 is pulling the info from is in appdata/roaming correct?

and sorry for the mis-information, i forgot that ch1 saved the info for ch2 in a separate file...
I don't know code so I have no idea on it.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
As for this "3DCG, Dating Simulator, Voyeurism, Corruption, Lesbian, Anal Sex, Incest, Interracial, Handjob, Oral Sex, Vaginal Sex, Masturbation, Exhibitionism, Male Protagonist, Sex Toys, Animated"

Could mean Margo "Interracial" could mean Martin and Mira to.

Gogotaro

Aug 7, 2017
It's true that MrDots didn't play this very safe at all, Patreon aren't idiots and can clearly see he's distributing the incestuous version of his game. However, done smartly the developer can have plausible deniability whilst allowing users to easily mod the game and distribute the patch amongst themselves.
Yeah, that is my point.

chiva

May 9, 2017
the last version i played is v0.11 so i kinda lost here
does chapter 2 include chapter 1 contents? or should i download it separately?
can we patched the old game or should i redownload the game?

sorry for my bad english

Reactions: martyar

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017

Why... why have you opened pandoras' box with that dug/gas thing.... I didn't thought about that and now it's stuck... oh no... why!
Elena may use the old fart by taken pic's of the 2 together naked and then blackmail him. IE: Corruption maybe.

Reactions: Londo_Mollari

martyar

Aug 6, 2017
i have a problem with chapter 2 the images in the game don't load there is only the dialog thing and in the background there is only a grey screen that says on the top sc c0d0dream d01 and it goes on and on

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
the last version i played is v0.11 so i kinda lost here
does chapter 2 include chapter 1 contents? or should i download it separately?
can we patched the old game or should i redownload the game?

sorry for my bad english
No, you must play chapter 1 v14 Fixed version all the way till the end for chapter 2 to play.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
i have a problem with chapter 2 the images in the game don't load there is only the dialog thing and in the background there is only a grey screen that says on the top sc c0d0dream d01 and it goes on and on
I hope you did not combine chapter 1 and 2 together because they are 2 different games.

thanatos69

Oct 28, 2016
Forgive me if I'm wrong but, isn't Elena just a side character? I mean, as long as that guy doesn't molest D, it shouldn't be considered NTR, right?

chiva

May 9, 2017
No, you must play chapter 1 v14 Fixed version all the way till the end for chapter 2 to play.
so for chapter 1 i can patched the old game? play it to the end to be able to play chapter 2
for chapter 2 download the new game and the patch too?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Forgive me if I'm wrong but, isn't Elena just a side character? I mean, as long as that guy doesn't molest D, it shouldn't be considered NTR, right?
There is no NTR in the game and will never be, you have to understand that NTR on this site means something totally else than what the dictionary says it is and I still have not figure out what these players think it is.

Once again there is no NTR in DmD.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
so for chapter 1 i can patched the old game? play it to the end to be able to play chapter 2
for chapter 2 download the new game and the patch too?
You may need to download the full chapter 1 fixed version then play and the downloads for chapter 2 should include the extra's and the patch already.

Reactions: chiva
3.80 star(s) 325 Votes